Forza Horizon 2 General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 4,200 comments
read the post he quoted, and you will find out how :P
He's at 80 percent *_*

Edit: eew. This is a VIP car in fh2

image.jpg

Can't wait for you guys to post first impressions!

How come the X360 ain't got no demo?

I'm wondering the same thing. I just booted up my Xbox 360 to download the demo after reading that it was out, and I couldn't find it. I haven't read or seen anything really about the Xbox 360 version of Horizon 2, so I'm a little worried it's going to be a completely different, stripped down, worse version. I really hope that is not the case though...

I had heard it would be generous :D

@ImaRobot maybe it will grow on me

Also does anyone know if wifi is faster than Ethernet cable or vice versa?
Ethernet should always be faster, as long as your cable isnt 15 miles long. When I connect through WiFi with my Charter, it sets me at 30mbs, when I do ethernet I connect at 60mb/s.

I have a quick question about Horizon 2, that I've been thinking about for awhile after seeing some gameplay videos.

This is set in Europe, correct? Where cars have steering wheels on the right side, and they drive on the left side of the road...

So how come all the cars are driving on the right side of the road, like here in America, if it's set in Europe? Is this something maybe they just didn't think about when making the game?

I have a quick question about Horizon 2, that I've been thinking about for awhile after seeing some gameplay videos.

This is set in Europe, correct? Where cars have steering wheels on the right side, and they drive on the left side of the road...

So how come all the cars are driving on the right side of the road, like here in America, if it's set in Europe? Is this something maybe they just didn't think about when making the game?
Because lazy ;)

As far as I know, thats how they drive in GB, not all of Europe. This game is based in Italy and France.

Ahh ok. My main source of knowledge about Europe is from watching Top Gear, so forgive my assumption that all of Europe drives on the left. Thanks for that clarification! I have been wondering about that ever since I first saw a gameplay video.

So for anyone who will be trying the demo, you think maybe we could get a gameplay video? Or some pictures?

Luckily I work from my home office now, although I need to go to a meeting in like 5 min. But I will be back by 1215 or so. Will try it out then.

Latest Posts

Back