Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Can't help but notice the 1982 911 Turbo 3.3 is listed by only a couple sellers (with a lot of cars) for 3 million credits starting bid and 4 million buyout....

Anyone willing to sell a 3.3 turbo for cheap, I can only part with 200,000. Picked up a 959 for 800,000 but couldn't find a reasonably priced turbo.

Got lucky with the wheelspins and won a second Supra HE, which I immediately sold on the auction house for a nice sum of money.

full

Suprisingly, someone bought out this Bone Shaker I put up even though the game gives you two for free.

full

I'm struggling to get the BRZ HE at a good price. The two I tried bidding on ended up costing a few million. At that point, I just backed out.

Going to put up my HE's. As cheap as you can sell them. I have a Subaru BDRATT (see who gets the ref ;D) and a C7.
Oh man, if I wasn't a collector-at-heart, all of my HEs would be gone. Maybe then I could afford one of them dang overpriced Five-Windows. :lol:

I sold 5 HE's the other night and made 10 million to buy the 959, 918 and 911 that I missed in forzathons. I can't believe they are still selling for that much. I have quite a few I can still sell if I ever need to. I never ever drove those HE's.

For anyone interested, I just put a bunch of Horizon Editions up for Auction.

2 Polaris HE
Dart HE (Accidentally listed for 1H)
XJ220 HE
2 Brat HE
Countach HE
Corvette HE
Mini HE

All for 3H and the minimum buyout.

GT: JR98 GAMING

I also put up a 918 and Sesto for highest buyout but they both sold in less than a minute

Last edited:
Of course the only one of my HE's that sold was a freakin' Countach
2375c700-fd89-406a-bcf1-e86cea31d8f1_Thumbnail.PNG

Also sold these yesterday
7d24958d-cde6-40ef-99b0-ac12a95e800e_Thumbnail.PNG

Bumped off 2 of my 4 Warthogs that I didn't need last night with minimum start bids and max buy price.
734af0e3-c248-427a-9a60-a49726b7f426.PNG

One got bought out for the full 935k, the other sold for 278k.

Question how are some cars being listed for such high amounts when i try to list the same car i can not list it for no were close
When you become a Legendary Painter by getting a lot of downloads on your paints, you gain the ability to sell cars for up to $20,000,000.

I spent an hour trying to find a '32 Ford for a reasonable price in the auction house. I saw it go up for under 100,000 credits six different times, and was beaten to the punch the first five times. But the sixth time I was victorious. I got this little black beauty for only a 19,000 Cr buyout.

I finally got a 599x for 9 million credits. :yuck:. Those cars are going for as much as, and more than, 918's. Some person listed one for a 1.5 million credit buyout last evening, and I just missed getting it.

I checked the auction house. There were about 2 dozen Carrera GTs already in there, and about 18 of them were being sold by the same three people. One guy had 8 Carrera GTs listed at the same time. All were listed at 11,000,000 cr with 20,000,000 buy outs. Something needs to be done to the auction house system to stop people abusing it.

I spent half hour to 45mins cycling thru to find ones under 1mil. Scored one for 220k an the other 3 were just under a mil. But ya, just gotta keep exiting and going back every couple seconds to find a couple an hope your quick enough to buyout before someone else does.

I checked the auction house. There were about 2 dozen Carrera GTs already in there, and about 18 of them were being sold by the same three people. One guy had 8 Carrera GTs listed at the same time. All were listed at 11,000,000 cr with 20,000,000 buy outs. Something needs to be done to the auction house system to stop people abusing it.
Agreed. People abuse the Legend Painter stuff like mad. If you actually earned it with professionally done paint schemes, great. That's fine. If you're one of those scumbags who uploads 50 seperate simple designs for a just-released car and somehow gets Legend Painter from it, you stink. Those are usually the ones that milk the AH with their overpriced heaps of junk.

Back