Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by willbsn13, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Turboteg90

Turboteg90

Damn, i was on a roll too. Thank you.

BMWRobertL93 likes this.
  2. MedigoFlame

MedigoFlame Premium

Can't help but notice the 1982 911 Turbo 3.3 is listed by only a couple sellers (with a lot of cars) for 3 million credits starting bid and 4 million buyout....

3. ebelen92

ebelen92

Anyone willing to sell a 3.3 turbo for cheap, I can only part with 200,000. Picked up a 959 for 800,000 but couldn't find a reasonably priced turbo.

4. prousonhairy

prousonhairy

I just put a bunch of HE's up on the auction for pretty cheap. I'm selling all mine.

5. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Got lucky with the wheelspins and won a second Supra HE, which I immediately sold on the auction house for a nice sum of money.

[​IMG]

MockngBrd and ebelen92 like this.
  6. MockngBrd

MockngBrd

i wish the auction house allowed us to relist cars easily, or to have the cars automatically get relisted.

7. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Two of my latest victories: RS 4.0 and an RX-7.

Forza Horizon 3 5_9_2017 9_44_34 PM.png Forza Horizon 3 5_10_2017 10_44_53 AM.png

What makes the RX-7 such a steal is there was one going for 980k+ and another for 1M+ right above this one I just swooped in and bought. :D

8. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Suprisingly, someone bought out this Bone Shaker I put up even though the game gives you two for free.

[​IMG]

I'm struggling to get the BRZ HE at a good price. The two I tried bidding on ended up costing a few million. At that point, I just backed out.

9. MockngBrd

MockngBrd

Those 930 Porsches are asking insane prices

DJTHEKING likes this.
  10. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Going to put up my HE's. As cheap as you can sell them. I have a Subaru BDRATT (see who gets the ref ;D) and a C7.

11. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Oh man, if I wasn't a collector-at-heart, all of my HEs would be gone. Maybe then I could afford one of them dang overpriced Five-Windows. :lol:

12. prousonhairy

prousonhairy

I sold 5 HE's the other night and made 10 million to buy the 959, 918 and 911 that I missed in forzathons. I can't believe they are still selling for that much. I have quite a few I can still sell if I ever need to. I never ever drove those HE's.

ebelen92 and FosterG like this.
  13. JR98

JR98 Premium

For anyone interested, I just put a bunch of Horizon Editions up for Auction.

2 Polaris HE
    Dart HE (Accidentally listed for 1H)
    XJ220 HE
    2 Brat HE
    Countach HE
    Corvette HE
    Mini HE

All for 3H and the minimum buyout.

GT: JR98 GAMING

I also put up a 918 and Sesto for highest buyout but they both sold in less than a minute

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  14. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Sold pretty much all of my HEs. Went from $7.4 million to $25 million. :tup:

15. JR98

JR98 Premium

Of course the only one of my HE's that sold was a freakin' Countach
    [​IMG]

Also sold these yesterday
    [​IMG]

16. MockngBrd

MockngBrd

Bagged my 3rd Porsche 930 for 21k buyout!!!!
    If it's someone from here, thank you!!!

VXR and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  17. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

Bumped off 2 of my 4 Warthogs that I didn't need last night with minimum start bids and max buy price.
    [​IMG]

One got bought out for the full 935k, the other sold for 278k.

18. JPinto

JPinto

Quite a nice deal on this Cobra, more than 840.000 CR worth of discount!

[​IMG]

prousonhairy and ZDUPH like this.
  19. laserviper

laserviper

I really need to learn to stop bidding on things. I now own 3 focus HE a trio of this weekends porsche and a new Shelby Cobra that fully modded for just a hair over 2 millon

prousonhairy likes this.
  20. BigDG

BigDG

Question how are some cars being listed for such high amounts when i try to list the same car i can not list it for no were close

MockngBrd likes this.
  21. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

When you become a Legendary Painter by getting a lot of downloads on your paints, you gain the ability to sell cars for up to $20,000,000.

22. BigDG

BigDG

Oh ok thanks

23. prousonhairy

prousonhairy

I just realized I have missed the Lola and the 599X, those two are going to cost me a pretty penny. :irked:

24. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I spent an hour trying to find a '32 Ford for a reasonable price in the auction house. I saw it go up for under 100,000 credits six different times, and was beaten to the punch the first five times. But the sixth time I was victorious. I got this little black beauty for only a 19,000 Cr buyout.
    [​IMG]

VXR and Master Weasel like this.
  25. prousonhairy

prousonhairy

I finally got a 599x for 9 million credits. :yuck:. Those cars are going for as much as, and more than, 918's. Some person listed one for a 1.5 million credit buyout last evening, and I just missed getting it.

26. Snorevette

Snorevette

There's two types of cars in Horizon 3: cars you absolutely have to have one of, and cars you absolutely have to have two of.

unknown.png

HarlemG27 and BMWRobertL93 like this.
  27. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I checked the auction house. There were about 2 dozen Carrera GTs already in there, and about 18 of them were being sold by the same three people. One guy had 8 Carrera GTs listed at the same time. All were listed at 11,000,000 cr with 20,000,000 buy outs. Something needs to be done to the auction house system to stop people abusing it.

diegorborges, Sutuki, VXR and 2 others like this.
  28. ZachAttack1991

ZachAttack1991 Premium

I spent half hour to 45mins cycling thru to find ones under 1mil. Scored one for 220k an the other 3 were just under a mil. But ya, just gotta keep exiting and going back every couple seconds to find a couple an hope your quick enough to buyout before someone else does.

HarlemG27 likes this.
  29. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Agreed. People abuse the Legend Painter stuff like mad. If you actually earned it with professionally done paint schemes, great. That's fine. If you're one of those scumbags who uploads 50 seperate simple designs for a just-released car and somehow gets Legend Painter from it, you stink. Those are usually the ones that milk the AH with their overpriced heaps of junk.

BMWRobertL93, VXR, Snorevette and 2 others like this.
  30. Turboteg90

Turboteg90

Search feature is your best friend.