Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
can anyone tell me what car/engine this is?
KWC.png

I agree it's definitely not a Raptor. Odd that there isn't any branding to be seen in the bay what so ever.

EDIT: I feel like that chrome bar in the front should be a give away to the model

Last edited:
I know I've seen that engine before, but after googling every mordern V8 engine car in FH3, I got nothing. Sorry.

I know I've seen that engine before, but after googling every mordern V8 engine car in FH3, I got nothing. Sorry.
That's alright. Anyways thanks for the help guys. It just baffles my mind I cant place that engine in a car either lol.

It's really bugging me that I can't even find anything remotely like it on Google. Not many have the intakes coming from the scuttle into the front of the engine, let alone an uncovered left suspension tower, with the right one covered.

Is that even from a Forza game? For some reason it reminds me more of GTA5 than anything, like there's a bit of detail but not enough... There's only one spark plug wire on the head, that looks like a Roots blower plenum going into an airbox, but there's another airbox underneath it, and there's a shiny metal pipe that looks like an intercooler or turbo pipe going towards the firewall.

Now that you say it... It could be that FJ-Runner inspired truck from GTA 5.

EDIT: Nope, clearly not a pic from GTA 5. Just look at this:
latest

- 1970 Honda S800
- 1971 Jensen Interceptor
- 2000 Lotus 340R
- 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans

I'm done. I'm so, so done, plug me in the Matrix.

I mean, at this point it really feels like they're reading my mind when deciding what odd-and-forgotten-by-the-mainstream car to add to their games. What's next, are they going to drop on us a Suzuki Cappuccino and a Venturi Atlantique? Because I'd be content with them catering to the drift plebs for the next ten years afterwards.

All I am thinking right now is that I'm going to need a new HDD for all the shots I'm going to take in this game. I'm at 2700 photos and counting from FM6; and FM6 has no friggin' gorgeous locations and mouth-watering graphics.

P.S: what did I tell you? Brace for cars that didn't make the jump from FM6 to come back in the game, either as "Unicorn" awards for Forzathon events or through a day one pack (after all, we had a day one pack show up pretty much unannounced on FH2 too).

P.P.S: I'm so hyped. I'll leave you with this:

Turns out the 1998 Nissan in the DLC Leak isn't the Forzathon Silvia.

UzwYhpW.jpg

Clearly it's a 1994 from this video.

So, any guesses to what the 1998 Nissan might be?

Could be a Sileghty perhaps?

Thought I'd post this here too,there are 456 cars in the game according to this,@ 42:50 it says 0/456 cars photographed.

Thought I'd post this here too,there are 456 cars in the game according to this,@ 42:50 it says 0/456 cars photographed.

Remember that number includes traffic cars, Horizon Edition Cars, Special promo cars and most likely a lot of those leaked DLC cars the were available in the preview but not in the final game. I'd be surprised if that number was 456 in the final game.

Remember that number includes traffic cars, Horizon Edition Cars, Special promo cars and most likely a lot of those leaked DLC cars the were available in the preview but not in the final game. I'd be surprised if that number was 456 in the final game.
Good point,forgot traffic cars counted.

Could be why some traffic cars had liveries. Is there a trophy for photographing/finding all liveried traffic?

If the PI is accurate, the 1998 FR Nissan sits slightly above the S15. It could be the super-rare Autech S14 Version K's Aero MF-T, which arrived at the tail-end of 1997. I'm guessing the PI would be pretty close, and that'd also put both Zenki and Kouki versions of the S14 in (which, as far as I'm concerned, should silence the whiners in the drift circles for a few years). To my knowledge, it can't be a Stagea, as the only cars in that line capable of such a PI would be AWD.

My guess is still the facelifted 300ZX. I'd be very pleased with that... maybe we can get a facelifted FD RX-7 too?

Cars from the official car list not in the preview build buy cars section (Possible Barn Finds)

Skill Rewards:
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
1965 Mini Cooper S

Possible Barn Finds: (19/15)
1997 BMW M3 E36
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi
1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon