Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
+Bentley Continental GT
Perk tree rewards:
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - skills section
1965 Mini Cooper S - instant reward section
Bentley Continental GT - festival boss section

What video did you find this from? Thanks for the heads up btw, updated my list.

Cars from the official car list not in the preview build buy cars section (Possible Barn Finds)

Skill Rewards:
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
1965 Mini Cooper S

Possible Barn Finds: (18/15)
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi
1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
1951 Holden 50-2106 Coupe Utility
1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
1974 Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
1969 Jaguar MKII 3.8
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV
1986 Lamborghini LM002
1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta
1997 Mazda RX-7 FD3S
1971 Meyers Manx
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)
1972 Reliant Supervan
1979 Toyota FJ40
I think these may not be barn finds, since they're too new or common.
They're probably not in the video, because they were announced in the last car reveal, and maybe they didn't include them for this preview build.
Or maybe there is another way to acquire those, like wheelspins (just guessing)

They're probably not in the video, because they were announced in the last car reveal, and maybe they didn't include them for this preview build.
Or maybe there is another way to acquire those, like wheelspins (just guessing)

They could be unicorns (are they normally included in the official car list? thought they were usually 'secret') as well, or prizes for Forzathon events.

E28
They could be unicorns (are they normally included in the official car list? thought they were usually 'secret') as well, or prizes for Forzathon events.
I think is unlikely, since the only confirmed unicorn (S14) isn't the video, didn't show up in the car reveals or appears in this pic while those 3 are there.
But there's still a chance anyway, we'll only know next week.

Has Forza Horizon in the past listed Barn Finds as part of the official car list, or are they left off intentionally?

This'll be my first time playing Horizon (aside from FH1 via Xbox Gold) since rejoining the Xbox Club :cheers:

Sorry if it's already been answered, but I'm genuinely curious.

Has Forza Horizon in the past listed Barn Finds as part of the official car list, or are they left off intentionally?

This'll be my first time playing Horizon (aside from FH1 via Xbox Gold) since rejoining the Xbox Club :cheers:

I remember for FH2 there wasn't an official list, because all of the people who had the game early and streaming and doing videos weren't allowed to show anything about barn finds.

Yes. All the barn finds will be in the 350+ announced cars.

Just realised the Ford Country Squire didn't make the cut.
Could have added it to a wagons and Utes cruise/car show.

I've been thinking about the unknown 2010 Ford and I believe it is a Crown Victoria. It's PI seems too low to be a variation of the Falcon or Mustang, not to mention it has a pricetag of just 1500 CR. As for the 1985 Holden, it is almost guaranteed to be a VK Commodore SS Group A, which I can't wait to get my hands on.

1500 CR? Didn't realize. Shouldn't it be more than that?

Edit: The most comaparable car to a Crown Vic, would be probably be the '88 Monte Carlo SS. Anyone know the performance class of that car and the Cr.?

Edit 2: a Charger SRT is C500
It has to be a Falcon XR6T or F6 310. At C559, that's in B Class range for Forza6.

Last edited:
The unknown Ford has the following stats-
Speed- 5.6
Handling- 5.8
Acceleration- 5.8
Launch- 5.5
Braking- 4.7
The acceleration and launch stats seem far too low for a turbo 6 Falcon because those things go off like a rocket.

For comparison the VL Commodore has a PI of C 542 (which is 17 points less) and the following stats-
Speed- 5.9
Handling- 5.3
Acceleration- 6.9
Launch- 6.7
Braking- 5.3

The class system is severely changed. If the Charger is C500 with 480hp? The F6 310 has 410-420hp. Something isn't right.

Is the purchase price confirmed at 1500 Cr?

The class system is severely changed. If the Charger is C500 with 480hp? The F6 310 has 410-420hp. Something isn't right.

Is the purchase price confirmed at 1500 Cr?

The Charger isn't in FH3.

Everything is fine, PI is never the same in two different games. It's a scale, based on the slowest and fastest cars in the shipped game.

2006_cv_0501.jpg

1500Cr sounds really weird, like placeholder levels of weird. But that wouldn't make sense either because the other "missing" cars have sensical prices like the Aston Martin hypercar being 1.5million or whatever it was.

Going back to look at the Jerp placeholder, it's very strange in that it's acceleration and launch figures are only slightly less than the GC SRT8, and yet is listed as 1976 with a price of only 20,000. There's nothing in 1976 that would have been almost as quick off the line as the SRT8, so somethings funky.

Everything is fine, PI is never the same in two different games. It's a scale, based on the slowest and fastest cars in the shipped game.
I was thinking there may be new values for FH3.

Going back to look at the Jerp placeholder, it's very strange in that it's acceleration and launch figures are only slightly less than the GC SRT8, and yet is listed as 1976 with a price of only 20,000. There's nothing in 1976 that would have been almost as quick off the line as the SRT8, so somethings funky.
The Syclone is pretty quick. A car with a PI in that range couldn't be a Crown Vic.

Back