Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
KaZDGXi.png

This game is on another level...

Decided to try out some pictures of the beach from a different elevation.

If you look closely, you can see the tire tracks in the sand that each car left. Even on the little stuff that you wouldn't normally think about, they go above and beyond with the details.

So I figured I might as well take some shots of the beginning race, since I was letting the Nomad keep up with me this time.

Even after all these races, I'm still loving the buggy. I can't wait to drive it around casually.

And now, details that are totally over the top:

Next time I play I want to see if the hands move, because it honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. Also I really hope I get to give my driver a nice watch to wear. Gotta be able to keep a good schedule when you're running an entire festival.

I really don't know how this game manages to keep everything running so smoothly when even the hat my driver is wearing is so crisp.

Dirty cars have never looked this good in a video game.

And finally, a little old vs new in the world of GM Utes.

The details are beyond anything I expected to see from an open world game.

I've said it before, but the only game this can be compared to for attention to detail is GTA V. I hope it's seen as such in the wider industry, because this is top drawer work right here.

Second Impact

I had to go back to the demo and take some more shots, this game is just too gorgeous. Besides, I wanted to try the GT350R, see if the aggressive qualities of its high-RPM growl had been enhanced (and boy, they have!); and I still had a lot of map to explore with the release of the full game in sight.
Only four days left... May as well be four months, goshdarnit.

Am I missing something? I can take a photo using photomode, but I can't actually save it.

The main way we've been able to save pictures is by using the capture screenshot feature on the Xbox itself and upload them to XBL.. Then we grab the screens from places like XboxClips or XboxDVR.

And then there were more:

Hadn't really given this a proper chance, but I'm glad I finally did. It's the slowest thing in the demo by a pretty good margin, but damn it's still fun. It's a little tail happy, but once I learned how to use that to my advantage on the tighter turns it was a great time. A little scary to drive off-road, though.

I'm trying to get better at framing/composing action shots, so I've been taking a lot of them, and I'm pretty happy with this one, actually.

I'm still not the biggest fan of the back end of this car, but it sure has a pretty face.

I had to go back to the demo and take some more shots, this game is just too gorgeous. Besides, I wanted to try the GT350R, see if the aggressive qualities of its high-RPM growl had been enhanced (and boy, they have!); and I still had a lot of map to explore with the release of the full game in sight.
Only four days left... May as well be four months, goshdarnit.

I did the same, I really like the GT350R engine groul (with the radio off) My fave car out of all of them and ended up taking few more photos and driving around too.(Also glad it is free with the digital MS download)

Mustang_2 FH3 Demo.jpg Mustang_4 FH3 Demo.jpgMustang_3 FH3 Demo.jpg

Regarding taking screen grabs/shots. I have been messing around with the numerous Privacy settings deep in the Xbox. (Most of you will know this anyway, but for any newbies to Xbox) If you don't want some of your pics shared up on xbox clips/dvr public straight away I have gone in to settings on the xboxone and changed a few settings to 'only me' they then don't end up at all on various Xbox/Live public clip sites and only end up in your private 'xbox live' account once you sign in. It may seem obvious but there are so many privacy settings hidden away. I prefer to take a few shots of different settings then sort them out/edit ones required in my Xbox live home page then post them in my own time with out sharing to everyone. This works for me, others like to screen shot and just share away all of them :cheers:

Last edited:
@Pebb That second image tho...i remember seeing it around reddit & twitter and how people were amazed of it. :eek:
I was hoping to include my Flickr album in the tweet that got retweeted. But unfortunately for me I used too many characters.

Aside from that do you have a link for the posts on Reddit please.

Back