Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to search this one up, mainly because I wasn't aware of this being a special edition model of the R35. The colour in question appears to be Midnight Opal, which is already in the spreadsheet.
Oh okay thank you! And where can I find the spreadsheet? First time knowing about this site and don’t know how to work it lol.

I made the Midnight Opel and it didn’t come out as like the Naomi Osaka edition it basically came out as like a very dark purple.

I didn’t make the Midnight Opal on the chart so you’re going to have to ask someone else on here about that.
I made Midnight Opal as one of the first colors I posted here. It's probably not accurate, so maybe you or @Mitcho2001 could redo it. Also, @BASILISK, remember that the image you posted of that GT-R is taken in a dark room with artificial lighting, so the color does not show itself the same way it would outdoors in the sunlight.

Last edited:
Is anyone taking quests?
I made Midnight Opal as one of the first colors I posted here. It's probably not accurate, so maybe you or @Mitcho2001 could redo it. Also, @BASILISK, remember that the image you posted of that GT-R is taken in a dark room with artificial lighting, so the color does not show itself the same way it would outdoors in the sunlight.
I can’t make colors that’s why I came on this forum lol but you still did a good job on the color though. But how do you add the goldish flakes to the color? I also couldn’t find any pictures of the car in the sun so that was the closest I could find to it being in lighting.

Last edited:
Which Midnight Purple was used in the Nissan 180SX?

I just discovered a new way to use the colors. If you enter edit mode by pressing F11, you can select your car and input an RGB value. This way you don't have to edit files to create a custom color, you just need to convert to RGB, and adjust the paint properties in-game, and brightness if the Forza color is a Two-Tone, since it's darker.

I wasn't going to comment, I'm just saying it because I also want to know about the 180SX color.

To show my consideration, I'm marking it as a spoiler so as to not clutter the thread.

Which Midnight Purple was used in the Nissan 180SX?

I just discovered a new way to use the colors. If you enter edit mode by pressing F11, you can select your car and input an RGB value. This way you don't have to edit files to create a custom color, you just need to convert to RGB, and adjust the paint properties in-game, and brightness if the Forza color is a Two-Tone, since it's darker.

I wasn't going to comment, I'm just saying it because I also want to know about the 180SX color.

To show my consideration, I'm marking it as a spoiler so as to not clutter the thread.
You are indeed annoying me with your BeamNG discussion. This is not a BeamNG thread. Stop talking about it. I do not care. I am sure that @MadaraxUchiha does not care either.

I don’t play BeamNG so this doesn’t concern me, honestly. Please talk to the people on the BeamNG forum about it. This is for Forza Horizon 4 color requests, not BeamNG or other games.

I have a quick question! How do I get the diamond dust effect or is it even possible?
Are you talking about the Trevita option on the Koenigsegg CCXR, or do you mean in general? Either way, your best bet is a custom decal, as carbon fiber cannot be tinted bright enough to appear the same way it does on the Trevita. Otherwise, you would have to make or have someone make decals that evoke that effect.

Are you talking about the Trevita option on the Koenigsegg CCXR, or do you mean in general? Either way, your best bet is a custom decal, as carbon fiber cannot be tinted bright enough to appear the same way it does on the Trevita. Otherwise, you would have to make or have someone make decals that evoke that effect.
Oh okay, Thank you!

I've just added the following three colors to the spreadsheet:

Mojave Gold (Hennessey)
Blue Emera (Lamborghini)
Green Ocno (Lamborghini)

These colors are form newly released special editions of the Hennessey Venom F5 and Lamborghini Aventador S, respectively, and I wanted to get them on the list. This does not signify a full return to this thread for me, although I might be adding colors here and there in this manner.

Tavarish did a new quick project car with the Charger Hellcat and wondering if someone can do the custom paint he did for it:

Safety Cone Orange

Tavarish did a new quick project car with the Charger Hellcat and wondering if someone can do the custom paint he did for it:

Safety Cone Orange

I did that color before for my own personal use a long time ago taken from a picture of an actual safety cone :lol: I also did one based on that plastic, bright orange pumpkin-shaped Halloween basket lol

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you but as the spreadsheet just doesn't work on mobile and I have no access to my pc for some time , could you share the Rubystar Porsche code here ? Cheers.

hey everybody! i have two requests and hope that one of you magicians can make them happen :) one would be the porsche color acid green, it's a solid color and i added two links one video shows the color in the sun and the other one inside under bright lights. i hope those videos help :)

the second request would be a wheel color from bbs called platinum silver, here are some videos and pictures:

thanks alot and i really appreciate the work that you guys do for the community!

Attachments

• 164F423D-5180-42EC-8A99-8E08B778445A.jpeg
    164F423D-5180-42EC-8A99-8E08B778445A.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1392F6A1-2D8A-4F72-83EA-78585322C126.jpeg
    1392F6A1-2D8A-4F72-83EA-78585322C126.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 6F4181F4-43DB-4176-ABD3-FF3D9CE76CA3.jpeg
    6F4181F4-43DB-4176-ABD3-FF3D9CE76CA3.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 82267AB5-5D08-47B3-B5BF-72AFEEBC3C43.png
    82267AB5-5D08-47B3-B5BF-72AFEEBC3C43.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 9
hey everybody! i have two requests and hope that one of you magicians can make them happen :) one would be the porsche color acid green, it's a solid color and i added two links one video shows the color in the sun and the other one inside under bright lights. i hope those videos help :)

the second request would be a wheel color from bbs called platinum silver, here are some videos and pictures:

thanks alot and i really appreciate the work that you guys do for the community!

I believe Acid Green is on the chart and I believe it was added a very long time ago. If it’s not then I’ll do it :)

Edit: So it turns out it actually wasn’t on the chart so I added it just now :) Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Yeah I could have done that didn’t think about that lol. And I also didn’t ask anyone to check for me was wondering if anyone that watches his channel knew what the color was and remembered it being out on the chart.

Last edited:
You could’ve just Googled it yourself, then checked the chart to see if it’s on it and requested it if it’s not. It’s not our job to do the research for you; you have to do that yourself.
People asking questions that they can easily find the answer to with a small bit of effort on their own part is something that genuinely frustrates me and angers me. It's like people think to themselves, "Well, I don't know how to find the answer, so I'll just ask someone." I don't like it. Take 2 seconds to find the answer to your own question. If you have put effort into finding the answer but genuinely cannot find the it, then you can ask someone. What do you think?

Back