Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,339 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello again, been a while since I've needed a color that can't be found on the spreadsheet. I'm requesting that new Refraction Blue from the A91 Edition Toyota Supra. Thanks!

Attachments

• 8CB0254C-248C-4E2E-BD95-6615D4B215C8.jpeg
    8CB0254C-248C-4E2E-BD95-6615D4B215C8.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone !

I submited a few month ago a list of color I'd like to see ingame, but they aren't in the spreadsheet yet. I was wondering if someone plans to do it or if someone already did but hasn't added them yet.

Audi - VW
-Amazonasgruen Perleffekt
-Bambus Grey Metallic

Datsun
-California Yellow
-Chartreuse
-Lemon Lime
-Mellow Yellow
-Sunset Orange
-Sunshine Yellow
-Yellow Lime

Nissan
-Alpine Green
-Monterey Blue

I also have a list of wheel colors I'd love to use ingame if that doesn't bother you.

Rays VOLK
-Dark Blue
-Diamond Dark Gunmetal
-Gold
-Hyper Blue
-Hyper Green
-Hyper Red
-Matte Blue Gunmetal
-Matte Dark Green
-Matte Dark Gunmetal
-Matte Gunblack
-Matte Red
-Racing Green
-Takata Green

Anyway, keep up the good work !

Hi everyone !

I submited a few month ago a list of color I'd like to see ingame, but they aren't in the spreadsheet yet. I was wondering if someone plans to do it or if someone already did but hasn't added them yet.

Anyway, keep up the good work !
I can tell you this right now that I’m not the one that replicates rim colors so someone else will have to do them. About the other colors you’ve requested, my plate is rather full at the moment so maybe either @JaCor653 or @Mitcho2001 would be willing to do them. However, I do believe the others are busy with more important matters in life as well so I’m not sure when they’ll get around to doing them.

[...]I’m not the one that replicates rim colors[...]
Hmm, talking about those... where are they? I never bothered with wheel colors before, but now that made me think about them.

One I thought about was Ferrari, didn't they have some gold wheels?

Also, some wheels in-game, that I could want in a different color.

Last edited:
Hmm, talking about those... where are they? I never bothered with wheel colors before, but now that made me think about them.

One I thought about was Ferrari, didn't they have some gold wheels?

Also, some wheels in-game, that I could want in a different color.
They should be on the chart? I don’t know since I don’t manage the chart, I just add colors to it.

They should be on the chart? I don’t know since I don’t manage the chart, I just add colors to it.
They r in the spreadsheet just on a different page still waiting to see if the rim colors will get updated... been a while since I seen any changes

Last edited:
They r in the spreadsheet just on a different page still waiting to see if the rim colors will get updated... been a while since I seen any changes
As I’ve said before, I don’t do rim colors, that’s @JaCor653 and @Mitcho2001 so I honestly don’t even know when they’ll be updated. You could always try replicating them yourself, though. I just have no interest in doing rim colors when car colors alone take up so much time as it is.

So, I just got my car back from service at the Dodge dealer. I found something there that surprised me. It seems Hellraisin is a violet-to-magenta color shifter:

IMG_0343.jpg

Last edited:
As I’ve said before, I don’t do rim colors, that’s @JaCor653 and @Mitcho2001 so I honestly don’t even know when they’ll be updated. You could always try replicating them yourself, though. I just have no interest in doing rim colors when car colors alone take up so much time as it is.
I know u dont do rims just saying those who worked on em hadn't done much in doing more rims. Just pointing out that the list is small and hasn't been updated for a long time.

Last edited:
I know u dont do rims just saying those who worked on em hadn't done much in doing more rims. Just pointing out that the list is small and hasn't been updated for a long time.
Because they’re busy doing other things as well? We do have lives outside of this, you know…

@PlumCrazy010 That’s a nice car and color :) If you zoom in on the picture you can see the metal flakes as well. I’ve seen Hellraisin’ in person myself on a Dodge Charger and it had metal flake. I haven’t been able to drive my 2010 Camaro for a while because my catalytic converter went out and I haven’t been able to get the money to get them replaced, but it’s going to be getting fixed soon.

Last edited:
Because they’re busy doing other things as well? We do have lives outside of this, you know…

@PlumCrazy010 That’s a nice car and color 🙂 If you zoom in on the picture you can see the metal flakes as well. I’ve seen Hellraisin’ in person myself on a Dodge Charger and it had metal flake. I haven’t been able to drive my 2010 Camaro for a while because my catalytic converter went out and I haven’t been able to get the money to get them replaced, but it’s going to be getting fixed soon.
Yeah, you're right. I had to walk back to the dealer to retrieve my daily driver, and took a closer look. It is actually a 2019 with a custom paintjob. It even shifts to orange from other angles. I don't think two-tone polished even allows for this complexity:

IMG_0344.jpg

Yeah, you're right. I had to walk back to the dealer to retrieve my daily driver, and took a closer look. It is actually a 2019 with a custom paintjob. It even shifts to orange from other angles. I don't think two-tone polished even allows for this complexity:

View attachment 1066743
I was gonna say…I’m the one that added Hellraisin’ to the chart and it’s completely different and is a metal flake paint job lol I’m not sure if this one is possible, but it might be.

Wondering is anyone could help with this color.
Hyundai Tidal Wave Blue (xx)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2007-hyundai-tiburon-5-2_800x0.jpg
    2007-hyundai-tiburon-5-2_800x0.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2007-hyundai-tiburon-6-1_800x0.jpg
    2007-hyundai-tiburon-6-1_800x0.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2007-hyundai-tiburon-4_800x0.jpg
    2007-hyundai-tiburon-4_800x0.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
I found a website that converts RGB to BeamNG.Drive values. then I looked for one to convert Forza to RGB, and found this:

RapidTables - Color conversion

This is "Blu Dino" from the spreadsheet:

2021-07-14 20_19_03-Greenshot.jpg

2021-07-14 20_34_42-Greenshot.jpg

2021-07-14 20_37_55-Greenshot.jpg

The metallic/clearcoat shine is from a different custom color I had created, I copied it to create the new one, on BeamNG's "game-settings-cloud.ini" file, located in the "[current version]\settings\cloud" folder in the user directory (mine I set to My Documents, but I think from a recent update, it now is in a diferent place by default)

I wanted to make "Blu Dino Met." from the 512BB in Gran Turismo:

(play and immediately pause).

EDIT: 2nd and 3rd pictures.

Last edited:
I found a website that converts RGB to BeamNG.Drive values. then I looked for one to convert Forza to RGB, and found this:

RapidTables - Color conversion

This is "Blu Dino" from the spreadsheet:

View attachment 1067631

View attachment 1067632

View attachment 1067633

The metallic/clearcoat shine is from a different custom color I had created, I copied it to create the new one, on BeamNG's "game-settings-cloud.ini" file, located in the "[current version]\settings\cloud" folder in the user directory (mine I set to My Documents, but I think from a recent update, it now is in a diferent place by default)

I wanted to make "Blu Dino Met." from the 512BB in Gran Turismo:

(play and immediately pause).

EDIT: 2nd and 3rd pictures.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you're the only one here who cares about this. None of us are interested in this except for you. You can certainly explore this project more, but I can't say that anyone else in this thread will be interested. Plus, you're going off-topic. I realized there is no BeamNG/Automation forum on this website, but here is not the place to be discussing BeamNG color replication at length.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you're the only one here who cares about this. None of us are interested in this except for you. You can certainly explore this project more, but I can't say that anyone else in this thread will be interested. Plus, you're going off-topic. I realized there is no BeamNG/Automation forum on this website, but here is not the place to be discussing BeamNG color replication at length.
I was going to say something about that and how it was off topic and not related to Forza but I didn’t know how to phrase it, but you’ve done so succinctly :)

Hey all, just wanted to say after lurking since I've this forum a while back and now with the announcement of Horizon 5, how amazing of a job you all have done throughout this game's lifespan massively expanding the color options. It has truly added another dimension of creativity to the game as far as I can speak. I was curious if anyone would be interested would be interested at any point, no rush at all as I'm aware how busy it is here, in doing NH674P Cosmic Grey for the 2004 Civic Type R. Thought it was a nice mix up from the usual championship white and formula red lol.

Attachments

• 25-wCKF2MA.jpg
    25-wCKF2MA.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 7
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
Hey all, just wanted to say after lurking since I've this forum a while back and now with the announcement of Horizon 5, how amazing of a job you all have done throughout this game's lifespan massively expanding the color options. It has truly added another dimension of creativity to the game as far as I can speak. I was curious if anyone would be interested would be interested at any point, no rush at all as I'm aware how busy it is here, in doing NH674P Cosmic Grey for the 2004 Civic Type R. Thought it was a nice mix up from the usual championship white and formula red lol.
It should already be on the chart. If it isn’t, I’ll see what I can do :)

Chevrolet:
There is a typo on Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic. (currently Ceramic Matirx Gray Metallic on the sheet)

Jaguar/Land Rover:
Portofino Blue (1DG/1AG)

Back