Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The colour of my Ford Puma is already on the list by name, but just to check, does your paint knowledge know if the Pacific Green Metallic under Ford was the same colour in USDM and the EU? I believe it was used by Ford US from roughly 1992-98, and my European Puma is from 2000.

20210730_200215_adobespark.jpeg

VXR
The colour of my Ford Puma is already on the list by name, but just to check, does your paint knowledge know if the Pacific Green Metallic under Ford was the same colour in USDM and the EU? I believe it was used by Ford US from roughly 1992-98, and my European Puma is from 2000.

View attachment 1070719
I have no idea. I’ll do the Pacific Green Metallic of your Ford Puma, though :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great work!

I have two requests:
- Subaru Sky Blue Metallic E7F
There are several other Sky Blues in the list, but this one seems to be a bit different (although Volvo is close, it's a bit too grey). https://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?code=E7F&manuf=Subaru&rows=50

SubaruSkyBlueMetallic.jpg

- Koenigsegg Tang Orange Pearl
This is the colour of the new Jesko production prototype, which according to Koenigsegg is based on some of their older colors. However, the colors in the list don't quite match the way it looks in the photos. There is also a video () but that seems to be edited in a way that makes everything look yellow-ish.

KoenigseggTangOrangePearl.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for all the great work!

I have two requests:
- Subaru Sky Blue Metallic E7F
There are several other Sky Blues in the list, but this one seems to be a bit different (although Volvo is close, it's a bit too grey). https://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?code=E7F&manuf=Subaru&rows=50

View attachment 1071549

- Koenigsegg Tang Orange Pearl
This is the colour of the new Jesko production prototype, which according to Koenigsegg is based on some of their older colors. However, the colors in the list don't quite match the way it looks in the photos. There is also a video () but that seems to be edited in a way that makes everything look yellow-ish.

View attachment 1071550

Thanks in advance!

Volvo has its own Sky Blue Metallic which is why it looks different. I’ll see what I can do about the Subaru color, but I don’t do the Koenigsegg colors; @JaCor653 or @Mitcho2001 do those so you’ll have to see if either of them take up the request but if they don’t you’re welcome to do it yourself.

Last edited:
@MadaraxUchiha that's very kind, thank you.

I finally got home to try the ones already there, and I think it might just be the same colour, but slightly lighter on the highlights?

IMG_20210801_233622.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure if you all allow special requests I am doing two separate liveries I need colors on I tried and couldn't get them right if not I completely understand
Screenshot_20210803-001205.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-001538.png
    Screenshot_20210803-001538.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 13
What's the name of the color used in the blue stripes of the classic Viper GTS' silver color? Is it on the list? I want to use it on the modern Viper (Also, I wish they allowed us to paint stripes as a secondary color, rather than having to recreate them if we make a custom color)

I believe it's the same Viper GTS Blue as used on the main body of the 96/97 blue and white scheme.
if u looking for a good vinyl for the stripes i did a pretty decent job at replicating them. most people dont seem to notice the stripes on the hood gets narrower when it reaches the bumper. i can give u the share codes and the position of the top stripes to help.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've been active; working on redoing some colours and adding new ones. Life's been hectic, so there hasn't been a lot of time I could dedicate to this. I haven't abandoned this, nor do I plan to unless something drastic happens. But back to the main topic, I've updated some colours and added some new ones to the spreadsheet...

Aston Martin
Black Bear (AST5135H)
Hammerhead Silver (AST5085D)

Audi
Amulet Red (LY3C)

BMW
Alpine White II (218)
Colorado Orange (002)

Jeep
Sable Brown (9K)*
Sand Tan (6D)*
*Both are pre-existing colours under AMC and are shared with Jeep.

Toyota
Solar Orange (NBB)
Velocity Orange/Hot Lava (H8R)

Zenvo
Appelsin Orange (Orange)
Baltisk Blå (Baltic Blue)
Citrongul (Lemon Yellow)
Dansk Rød (Danish Red)
Gletsjer Blå (Glacier Blue)
Granitgrå (Granite Gray)
Grus Grå (Gravel Gray)
Hvid Perlemor (Mother of Pearl White)
Kulsort (Pitch Black)
Lilla Dis (Purple Haze)
Løvgrøn (Leaf Green)
Lys Grøn (Light Green)
Rød Orange (Red Orange)
Skøvgrøn (Forest Green)
Svaerd Sølv (Sword Silver)*
*Can be found under both Vehicle Colours and Wheel Colours.

@DesignsByWolf Their base colour is simply known as Papaya Orange, although Papaya Spark (which is in the spreadsheet) would be the closest colour there currently is to it. As for the blue highlights, I'm not too sure if it's custom or not.

Last edited:
@DesignsByWolf Their base colour is simply known as Papaya Orange, although Papaya Spark (which is in the spreadsheet) would be the closest colour there currently is to it. As for the blue highlights, I'm not too sure if it's custom or not.
I think Paris Blue matches that color rather well, although it is metallic. It's in the spreadsheet.

Tavarish has uploaded a new video about his McLaren:

Maybe you can update the Tempest Blue on the sheet?

I’ve added some new colors to the chart :) Enjoy :)

Acura

Bold Beige Metallic
Carbon Bronze Pearl
Dark Blue Green Pearl
Dark Mahogany Pearl
Deep Green Pearl
Granite Silver Pearl
Heather Mist Metallic
Kinetic Blue Pearl
Primrose Mist Metallic
Radiant Ruby Pearl

Honda

Cosmic Grey Pearl
Deep Ocean Blue

Infiniti

Blue Slate Pearl
Cayenne Red Metallic
Hagane Blue Metallic
Midnight Black Pearl
Solar Mica

Kia

Ceramic Silver Pearl Metallic
Champagne Gold Metallic
Deep Cerulean Pearl
Deep Chroma Blue Pearl
Dragon Brown Pearl
Lake Stone Pearl Metallic
Mahogany Brown Pearl
Panthera Metal Pearl Metallic
Passion Red Pearl
Rich Espresso Pearl

@GTvsForza Someone else can do that McLaren color. I’ve got enough on my plate as it is.

Chevrolet:
Magnetic Red II Metallic
Accelerate Yellow Metallic <- is this the same as Accelerate Yellow as we have on the sheet? I just want to make sure.

Honda:
Brittany Blue-Green Pearl

Lamborghini:
Tahiti Blue

McLaren:
Ember Orange

Nissan:
Yellow Pearlglow

Lexus/Toyota:
Obsidian
Ultra White

What do you mean?
I'm just concerned about you having too much on your plate.

Last edited:
It’s just all of these requests are becoming very overwhelming. I’m having trouble keeping up because requests keep coming in, plus all of the colors that I’m working on myself, plus stuff I have going on in my own life. It’s a lot. I wish you guys wouldn’t request so much sometimes, and you guys really need to start checking the damn chart to make sure colors haven’t been done already. I’m tired of repeating this over and over and over. It’s annoying and tedious.

It’s just all of these requests are becoming very overwhelming. I’m having trouble keeping up because requests keep coming in, plus all of the colors that I’m working on myself, plus stuff I have going on in my own life. It’s a lot. I wish you guys wouldn’t request so much sometimes, and you guys really need to start checking the damn chart to make sure colors haven’t been done already. I’m tired of repeating this over and over and over. It’s annoying and tedious.
If you haven't got time to do requests, even if it's just for a few days or weeks or something don't be frightened to post here and say so.

Anyone reasonable will wait, or find another alternative if necessary.

In my opinion, anyone who can't wait, probably doesnt deserve them being done anyway.

There are more important things in life than fretting over this thread 👍

If you haven't got time to do requests, even if it's just for a few days or weeks or something don't be frightened to post here and say so.

Anyone reasonable will wait, or find another alternative if necessary.

In my opinion, anyone who can't wait, probably doesnt deserve them being done anyway.

There are more important things in life than fretting over this thread 👍
Thank you for understanding :) I know that @JaCor653 and @Mitcho2001 have other things going on in life as well which is why they’re not so active on here as much anymore, and which is why I took it upon myself to do requests in their stead but even I get overwhelmed. I’m still going to do the requests I said I’d do but they’ll be done when I get around to them. I haven’t forgotten.

@SlowJRNalist I’ll do the Honda, Nissan and Lexus/Toyota colors you requested.

Last edited:
Hi! I come to order some colors again! I really appreciate your work.

Aston Martin
Cunningham Blue - One 77

Ferrari
Rosso bordeaux - Dino
Blu Scuro - 250 GTO

Jaguar
Daytona Black- XJR-15

I understand you too, Madarax. Do it when you can and if you want. Appreciate!

Last edited:
@MadaraxUchiha, I cannot say that I am done with this forever, but for the time being, I am taking a break from this. I hinted at this back in April or May, but the whole process of doing this has become boring to me. Yes, the final step of adding to the spreadsheet, improving the quality and quantity of colors on the sheet, is good, but it's everything that leads up to that has caused me to lose interest. Although a new semester is starting for me in a couple of weeks, that is not the reason why I am not participating here anymore of late. I just don't find this to be as fun at it used to be.

@MadaraxUchiha, I cannot say that I am done with this forever, but for the time being, I am taking a break from this. I hinted at this back in April or May, but the whole process of doing this has become boring to me. Yes, the final step of adding to the spreadsheet, improving the quality and quantity of colors on the sheet, is good, but it's everything that leads up to that has caused me to lose interest. Although a new semester is starting for me in a couple of weeks, that is not the reason why I am not participating here anymore of late. I just don't find this to be as fun at it used to be.
I understand you completely and it gets really tedious and monotonous at times as well, and I also find myself bored or overwhelmed at times but I still add new colors here and there occasionally. You have put a tremendous amount of work into this and not everyone has always been so grateful, either.

Can anyone replicate the Naomi Osaka edition GTR?

I had to search this one up, mainly because I wasn't aware of this being a special edition model of the R35. The colour in question appears to be Midnight Opal, which is already in the spreadsheet.

Back