Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone have a good match for the lime green on the 2 tone s13? couldn't find it on the spreadsheet
Do you mean these? If these aren't the colors you're looking for, then tell me the correct ones.
Dark Gray (Nissan)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.60L, 0.07R, 0.36L

Silver Green (Nissan)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
  • Base Color: 0.50L, 0.26R, 0.75L
  • Flake Color: 0.53L, 0.23L, 0.85R

View attachment 913901

I believe Acid Green is on the chart and I believe it was added a very long time ago. If it’s not then I’ll do it :)

Edit: So it turns out it actually wasn’t on the chart so I added it just now :) Enjoy :)
i'm sorry for bothering you guys again but i wanted to ask for a second time if someone could please make the wheel color that i requested a while ago? i tried it myself and unfortunately can't get it right… or is wheel colors something that you guys generally don't do?😬

i'm sorry for bothering you guys again but i wanted to ask for a second time if someone could please make the wheel color that i requested a while ago? i tried it myself and unfortunately can't get it right… or is wheel colors something that you guys generally don't do?😬
Would it be possible for you to post a pictue of your replica here?

Wheel colours were only brought in a while ago now, so it's rare to see them pop up in the lists we post here or have any new colours listed in the spreadsheet. But saying that, I'll get onto your request soon. I'm likely going to post another list of colours in the coming days, albeit mostly revised manufacturer colours from AMC and Aston Martin down to BMW. Though at the same time, I'm putting your request ahead of these. :)

I am in no hurry to have this completed so don't stress it just an option for designs later on down the road and this color list is rocking thanks for making my work super clean with these legit colors much love ...... BBS Le Mans Grey
FIR-FORDGT-SET.jpg

Hi all , I haven't visited this thread in a while since I've been quite busy as I'm sure you've all been and wanted to ask a question.

Q:I'm not sure how long ago I remember requesting some inozetek colours. From the top of my head I believe Mitcho made them but I am unsure on this and I realised that they weren't on the sheet. I was really happy with the results and wanted to know if I possibly have the wrong sheet or they just haven't been added.

Thanks I hope everybody has been doing well.

Hi all , I haven't visited this thread in a while since I've been quite busy as I'm sure you've all been and wanted to ask a question.

Q:I'm not sure how long ago I remember requesting some inozetek colours. From the top of my head I believe Mitcho made them but I am unsure on this and I realised that they weren't on the sheet. I was really happy with the results and wanted to know if I possibly have the wrong sheet or they just haven't been added.

Thanks I hope everybody has been doing well.
It's safe to say that I didn't add them when I made them. Thought I had, but that obviously isn't the case. Cheers for bringing that up! I've just added them to the spreadsheet. Sorry about that, mate. That one is on me.

Last edited:
It's safe to say that I didn't add them when I made them. Thought I had, but that obviously isn't the case. Cheers for bringing that up! I've just added them to the spreadsheet. Sorry about that, mate. That one is on me.
Thanks a lot for adding them. Don't worry at all mate , I'm sure everyone has been busy and I'm sure with the amount of requests it's easy to forget 5. I hope you didn't find my question as me "accusing" you but regardless thanks a lot may request a few more a little later 😄

Has anyone make this color or possibly close enough on this AMG, 1 of 1 color for Mercedes, Emerald Green on FH4? I can patiently wait until FH5 comes out

Last edited:
Hi guys, i want to request some colors if you guys don't mind :)

Ford
Canepa Racing Green (probably a custom color)
View attachment 1079684

Lamborghini
Blu Nereid
View attachment 1079685

Blu Notte
View attachment 1079686

Mclaren
Serpentine Green
View attachment 1079687

And some wrap colors if you don't mind

Inozetek
Metallic Midnight Blue
View attachment 1079689

Metallic Midnight Green
View attachment 1079690

Metallic Midnight Red
View attachment 1079691

Metallic Midnight Purple
View attachment 1079692

Metallic Racing Green
View attachment 1079688

Thanks Guys!!
(Sorry if any color has been done, but i checked the spreadsheet and hopefully none was there) :cheers:
So sorry before, but can anyone replicate these colors? not really pushing but i'm just hoping for some kind of response

Thanks guys

So sorry before, but can anyone replicate these colors? not really pushing but i'm just hoping for some kind of response

Thanks guys
I'll be happy to do these for you! I was hoping to get them done earlier, but things have been rather busy recently. My home is currently being repainted and will eventually have some of the floors ripped out. Unfortunately, I don't know how long this will all take, but with the spare time I have, these will be my priority.

I'll be happy to do these for you! I was hoping to get them done earlier, but things have been rather busy recently. My home is currently being repainted and will eventually have some of the floors ripped out. Unfortunately, I don't know how long this will all take, but with the spare time I have, these will be my priority.
No problem! Thank you so much for doing this, i really appreciate all of you guys' effort and time into this

Could you please help me with the Deep Pearl Green for the 1994-A80 Supra, Idk if someone has made it or not if they have I can't find it

Could you please help me with the Deep Pearl Green for the 1994-A80 Supra, Idk if someone has made it or not if they have I can't find it

Actually, that's already been done. It's called Deep Jewel Green Pearl. (sometimes, going the extra mile in a search helps!)

Toyota - Deep Jewel Green Pearl
Metal Flake
X - 0.50 L 0.64 R 0.10 L
Y - 0.43 L 0.43 R 0.50 L

Last edited:
Actually, that's already been done. It's called Deep Jewel Green Pearl. (sometimes, going the extra mile in a search helps!)

Metal Flake
X - 0.50 L 0.64 R 0.10 L
Y - 0.43 R 0.43 R 0.50 L
I’m the one that did Deep Jewel Green Pearl and you made a mistake with the second half. It’s 0.43 L 0.43 R 0.50 L

Metal Flake
X - 0.50 L 0.64 R 0.10 L
Y - 0.43 L 0.43 R 0.50 L
I just signed up 10 minutes before asking that I didnt know how to search in advanced search till the owner told me, And I looked for 20 mins before I signed up as well

I just signed up 10 minutes before asking that I didnt know how to search in advanced search till the owner told me, And I looked for 20 mins before I signed up as well
Sometimes the colors are just under a different name. One just needs to go the extra mile and search for it online first (checking if it's under a different name) and then a simple control/command + F on the sheet.

Last edited:
How did you not know that? If you've read through this thread at all, you would know that this issue basically comes up every other post. Plus, the title tells people to read the first post, which instructs people to put in the necessary effort before requesting a color. Thus, you have no excuse for not doing what you needed to do.

How did you not know that? If you've read through this thread at all, you would know that this issue basically comes up every other post. Plus, the title tells people to read the first post, which instructs people to put in the necessary effort before requesting a color. Thus, you have no excuse for not doing what you needed to do.
Like I said I did look, I just didn’t find it, I got a answer so no need to be a douche about it. I was confused on how to search.

Sometimes the colors are just under a different name. One just needs to go the extra mile and search for it online first (checking if it's under a different name) and then a simple control/command + F on the sheet.
And yea I was trying to look, and I never seen the sheet, For some reason it won’t load past 70, But it could just be my phone Bc it does this all the time :( (Ya was just my phone)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back