Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 'Fortune Island' Releases December 13

I assumed you had to win all 3 races, but if not even better.
It is a Championship, You get points after each race depending on where you finish, You need to have the most points after the 3rd race with Expert level AI to win the RS200.

I take everything off the screen but the 3 seasonal red badges, I pick one and then solo then race the 3 races that are white badges. I assumed you had to win all 3 races, but if not even better. Those post race messages, there are so many and I get antsy and dont always read them.

You don't have to win all 3 races. You just need to win the championship which is the total points from the 3 races. The championship totals are displayed after each round. Technically, you could probably win without winning a single race if the AI too turns each having a bad race. Of course, winning the races assures you win the whole thing!

You don't have to win all 3 races. You just need to win the championship which is the total points from the 3 races. The championship totals are displayed after each round. Technically, you could probably win without winning a single race if the AI too turns each having a bad race. Of course, winning the races assures you win the whole thing!
So did I read it correctly are two of the races max 700 and one is 900? What are those called, performance points?

So did I read it correctly are two of the races max 700 and one is 900? What are those called, performance points?
I'm not at my system to check, but I would assume they're all the same. It is conceivable that they could be different per event. You do get to choose your car before each one so you would be able to choose a different one if needed.

Map background black now, was like that today too.

What is up with this?

Assumed it meant night, but it was like this earlier too.

never mind , did restart

Last edited:
And no word on when it will be, either.

FH3's first expansion came out December 13th, and the second came out in early May. Based on when Fortune Island came out, I'd say it's a good guess FH4 is tacking close to the same schedule.

If so, don't expect any reveal announcements until April.

Is it correct there have been no new season championships on Fortune Island for several weeks, and the new ones on GB side are not the same. Seems nothing new at all on FI for a long time.

I cant seem to find the games mentioned in the Autumn screen. I go to the map and I click on only new and Seasonal, when I do that I have played everything there. Maybe that is all there is.

Back