Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 'Fortune Island' Releases December 13

Not necessarily so, hitting the brakes on entry then accelerating seems faster but not sure.

Hitting the water already slows the car down, hitting the brakes is not necessary. Seriously, just drive through it.

Not necessarily so, hitting the brakes on entry then accelerating seems faster but not sure.

I sure seem to lose ground on the cars behind me when I go thru full on for some reason.
Slowing down before being forced to slow down sounds unnecessary and sounds like you'd lose more speed doing it that way rather than plowing your way straight through.

If it's Ai vehicles you're losing ground on, than it's likely because they dont seem get stopped as abruptly as real players when hitting any objects.

If it's Ai vehicles you're losing ground on, than it's likely because they dont seem get stopped as abruptly as real players when hitting any objects.
This, pretty much. The AI doesn't suffer nearly as much traction loss when driving through standing water or deep snow as a player's car does, so they can just plow on through.

Cant read the car stats (speed, acceleration etc) when picking car for race, the numbers are gray and I am far enough away cant read them, stupid for them to be gray or grayed. Gray grey, not sure which.

Last edited:
Cant read the car stats (speed, acceleration etc) when picking car for race, the numbers are gray and I am far enough away cant read them, stupid for them to be gray or grayed. Gray grey, not sure which.
Move closer?... Outside of sun glare on the TV, the numbers haven't been hard to read.

Cant...they are gray, makes no sense to me, as in almost greyed out. Of ALL the colors they could be, this makes no sense.
I'm really not sure what you're talking about. You said you're far enough away that you can't read them, so the only thing I can think is to move closer. Are you talking about while you're at the customization screen?

I'm really not sure what you're talking about. You said you're far enough away that you can't read them, so the only thing I can think is to move closer. Are you talking about while you're at the customization screen?
While I am sitting in my chair with my wheel and pedals in front of me, to get close enough to read these greyed out, poorly designed numbers (they just need to be something other than gray probably) I have to push the wheel and pedals out, get up, walk over to the 65 inch screen which is not more than 10 feet away.

But the GRAYness of the numbers is why I cant read them unless I get up and walk right up to the screen.

While I am sitting in my chair with my wheel and pedals in front of me, to get close enough to read these greyed out, poorly designed numbers (they just need to be something other than gray probably) I have to push the wheel and pedals out, get up, walk over to the 65 inch screen which is not more than 10 feet away.

But the GRAYness of the numbers is why I cant read them unless I get up and walk right up to the screen.
Weird, I’m not sure what to do about that then. I haven’t had trouble with the numbers visibility so I’m not sure what to say.

Weird, I’m not sure what to do about that then. I haven’t had trouble with the numbers visibility so I’m not sure what to say.
I can read everything else on the screen but for some weird reason they decided to grey those numbers.

57897D96-70FD-4169-B962-EE5FEE1ABFDD.jpeg
8F8EAE21-5DD7-404D-A8E3-7A9B44DC0119.jpeg

One is zoomed, the other not. Not 10 feet away.

Hoonigan Rs200, that can be tuned to 997, where do I get one?

It's a prize for one of the seasonal championships this week, the ones on the main map. It's fairly easy to get.

So... Anyone knows how i'm supposed to get to level 5 of trailblazer? I kinda want those five spins...

Some of the Horizon Life categories show rewards that straight up can't be earned yet, because there aren't enough events. I had the same confusion, followed by combing the map trying to figure out if I missed something.

It's a prize for one of the seasonal championships this week, the ones on the main map. It's fairly easy to get.
Am I asking about a car for Fortune or Main game England, I forget now?

The cars are the same but the event I was in that made me want this car since everyone else had one and I didnt, that was on Fortune or main game? Am I making sense?

I have been on Fortune for a long time but got bored yesterday and went to England for a while and raced something.

Fortune is already pretty much raced out for me. I wish they would add more speed zones and danger zones and whatnot.

I especially liked the fortune hunt in case they are listening. The one where it was top of a mountain, the 2nd one maybe or 3rd, took forever to find that one. I loved it.

Seasonal car rewards will never be on the expansion areas, because then they would effectively be unavailable to anyone who didn't buy the expansions. They are always on the mainland.

Old Rivals. Lancia vs. Renault[/Q,,,

Glen Rannoch trail it says completed. Maybe i didnt win it, not sure. The car would go straight into my garage I assume.

Which car did you use?

Peugeot you mean?

And it is max 700 on two of them and 900 on the other, I dont understand that.

NO car, won all 3, darn.

Last edited:
So not one of the 3 seasonal championships that are new each season but a rival race, is it on the map or do I need to look in rivals somewhere?
No, I'm betting that's just the title of the race.

No, it is one of the seasonal championships.

Exactly this.
I found of the 3 seasonals one of them titled "old rivals" and if memory is correct two of the 3 races it showed PP of up to 700 and on the third up to 900.

I won all of those, and did not win a car.

I will look again and see what I am missing. Something is wrong because of the 3rd race showing 900 so maybe I had the wrong one, but i turned everything else off on the screen leaving only seasonal races and it showed the 3 white badges then 2 and then I did the last one.

I found of the 3 seasonals one of them titled "old rivals" and if memory is correct two of the 3 races it showed PP of up to 700 and on the third up to 900.

I won all of those, and did not win a car.

I will look again and see what I am missing. Something is wrong because of the 3rd race showing 900 so maybe I had the wrong one, but i turned everything else off on the screen leaving only seasonal races and it showed the 3 white badges then 2 and then I did the last one.

Make sure you have the AI difficulty set correctly, I believe it has to be expert in order to be awarded the car.

Make sure you have the AI difficulty set correctly, I believe it has to be expert in order to be awarded the car.
Yeah, very hard to win at expert for some reason, which is why I asked which car. I had to lower it to above average or whatever.

Yeah, very hard to win at expert for some reason, which is why I asked which car. I had to lower it to above average or whatever.
1. Are you entering the championship or just looking at the individual events?

2. You don't get the prizes if you lower the difficulty.

It came down to having to win the final event for me to win the championship. I had to rough up the leader "elbows out" while dive bombing into a turn to complete the pass lol.

1. Are you entering the championship or just looking at the individual events?

2. You don't get the prizes if you lower the difficulty.

It came down to having to win the final event for me to win the championship. I had to rough up the leader "elbows out" while dive bombing into a turn to complete the pass lol.
I take everything off the screen but the 3 seasonal red badges, I pick one and then solo then race the 3 races that are white badges. I assumed you had to win all 3 races, but if not even better. Those post race messages, there are so many and I get antsy and dont always read them.

Back