Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
What were the 3 stunts? 3 speed traps/zones or 2 speed and one well placed danger sign?
I can't imagine you got one with a drift?

I haven't gotten all 3 solo yet :crazy:
Round 1 was a danger sign, Round 2 was a speezone, and round 3 was a speed trap.

Welp, the new stories are fairly boring and that German accent is damn near the worst voice acting I've ever heard...

I know its a bit late in the game for this, but I got 0 response on the official forum, go figure.

I'd like to get into tuning, but have no idea where to even start. I shared an S1 build of the RTR Mustang for the seasonal championship. I say build because I just slapped some parts on it and didn't tune. I'd be interested in any and all feedback and criticism.

Really enjoying racing online with the penalty/ghosting system in place now. It's nice to be able to just focus on racing instead of dodging 12 year olds who think it's bumper cars. It seems all the rammers have migrated back to Motorsport 7 for the time being though.

FH4 forums Car Wishlists tally update as of early May (Series 9): 2500+ user lists; 28,000 requests representing 5,000+ models.

You do incredible work number crunching all this data. For the dedication and (tremendous) patience, thank you.

Playground, you know what to do: Huracan Performante and Pista in the next expansion please. Paid update, so you'll be able to charge for them and there's no point in holding them back for FM8, since FM and FH are two different approaches to the franchise and there'll be other more relevant cars to headline FM8 by 2020.

Yes, I'm not a fan of them, but it's good to add this to stop this spam.
But, soon Ferrari and Lambo will release a new "Super Car Update Patch 3.0"...

They are my most anticipated cars as well. Personally, I find their design and raw performance amazing. They'd make fine additions. The constant requests get annoying but, I suppose, this is how you get a large dev's attention.

• Abarth 124 Spider
  • Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII
  • Austin-Healey Sprite MKI
  • 1960 Chevrolet Corvette
  • Eagle Speedster
  • 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
  • Fiat 124 Sport Spider
  • Honda S2000 CR
  • Lotus 340R
  • Maserati Tipo 61
  • 2016 Mazda MX-5
  • 2005 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5
  • Meyers Manx
  • Morgan 3-Wheeler
  • Porsche 718 RS 60
  • Shelby Cobra 427S/C
  • Sunbeam Tiger
The car list of "Summer Special" under A class. If you want Mini Convertible, upgrade these cars for A-class dirt racing.

I installed the update last night, and every single car I own lost all their car mastery perks.

I installed the update last night, and every single car I own lost all their car mastery perks.
So did I, which sucks. I think what you should do, which is what I'm planning to do as well, is not purchase any more perks for your cars until PG fixes this issue.

I'm thinking if you do, you will probably reset your car's perks again (such as the ones that you fully unlocked). At the mean time, grind as much perks as you can once PG solves this problem.

So did I, which sucks. I think what you should do, which is what I'm planning to do as well, is not purchase any more perks for your cars until PG fixes this issue.

I'm thinking if you do, you will probably reset your car's perks again (such as the ones that you fully unlocked). At the mean time, grind as much perks as you can once PG solves this problem.
Worst case scenario: those perks tree information are lost for good and Turn 10 could still rely on the player stats to refund the spent points, after raising the 999 stack limit (i spent 9248 skill points based on my stats).
But it could take a while before a patch is released.

It is possible that the cars affected are only the one accessed/loaded, or even that the game only fail to load the perks tree without that data being destroyed.

They are working hard! Not on weekends... of course.
And there is another thing that the latest update did. Apparently they deleted the Horizon Stories cars from players garage and from the AH menu.
What cars?
Austin Taxi HS
Chevrolet Bel Air HS
Mclaren Senna AE
Mclaren Senna SE

I wish I had the perk bug because I can't get out of my house hub with out the game locking up. A new bug that's literally impossible to get around since you have to start the game in there.

Back