Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Thanks to @JR98 for the tip-off! Scored 4 more beautiful Crown Vics from the Auction House, as well as a Dodge Demon (I can't be bothered to 3-star the Movie Car stuff from the beginning of the game).
1MUCSxz.jpg

Thanks to @JR98 for the tip-off! Scored 4 more beautiful Crown Vics from the Auction House, as well as a Dodge Demon (I can't be bothered to 3-star the Movie Car stuff from the beginning of the game).
1MUCSxz.jpg
Dang. What are you trying to do with all those Crown Vics? Trying to replicate the entire NYC police car fleet from about ten years ago?

Giving them a great home away from the tasteless V12-swapping baboons. :lol:
Amen to that, But what about SUVS

They said the Playlist cars are "free".

Enter this winter's buggy championship, in which the best car is the Can-Am Maverick - a DLC car. If one of the Drivatars has one of these, unless you bring your own Maverick... good luck.

(the Baja Bug would've been useful in normal conditions, even as RWD)

Actually the Maverick is pretty fun to drive, but you just don't do this... Though the main culprit is the Glen Rannoch CC, in which the AI seems to be fairly OP. A Maverick is untouchable there.
I can't believe I won with a VTEC Swap Desert Dingo Beetle

I always used the VW Buggy I got at the start of the game for Buggy events. It always did the job just fine.
I use the VW for lower class, Nomad for high class, Mini/Desert Bug for mid class (A-C) and Can-Am for no fun, no challenge, so I don't use it, the penhall I use for skills and the RZR is great when I need that bit more torque

What you did is an exploit. I'm not sure how it helps matters. You're not supposed to run the championship at C600 but the ability to run a car barely above C class forces the AI to do so.

A more "proper" alternative would be to simply run the car at 620 or something. I'm not sure you'd get a Maverick even with a stock Penhall or Alumicraft, though it's possible. Maverick to my knowledge starts at 692.

Thing is, I don't like changing my cars' tunes for these tournaments, it's just too much of a hassle to save the old tune, change it, then bring it back. So I just went with B700 anyway.

It's winnable with the Baja Bug even at B700 anyway, but less skilled players will struggle.

Sorry, I forgot this is the "Forza Horizon 4 cheerleading thread" and not the "Forza Horizon 4 General Discussion" one. Will retract my previous statement.

If you have a problem with me, say it. Because this is GENERAL DISCUSSION. As in, I'm allowed to come here and criticize the game to my heart's content as well as praise it as I have done on numerous occasions which you seem to ignore.

I will not tolerate this childish behavior towards me anymore. Being a paying member here at GTPlanet is not a free pass for being a dick. I'm not the first member you guys are chasing away due to difference in opinions, even though Techlet and Doomotron were hardly nice to argue with.
No the Can-Am does pop up with a stock Cholla, C.10 I'm not sure as I only have the forza edition and I don't use it

Last edited by a moderator:
The Barrett-Jackson DLC was locked out for me, as well as the Sunbeam Tiger and Talbot Sunbeam Lotus. But I reinstalled them and it was all good.
Luckily the only Dlc I have are the Sunbeams, Mitsubishi and Best of Bond, no expansions as of yet

@STAYIN_LOUD - Please use the multi-quote feature (or +Quote button) if you're responding to several people to avoid quadruple posting. 👍
Im new to GT planet, how do I do that

Forget that I see now

My Mustang 2+2 Rally build demolished the Championship. I also made a tune for the Opel Kadet. not bad but a little too jelly.

Now working on the Shelby Forzathon and then finish up the stunts with the Rimac.
I use koenig CCX for on road stunts and 205 FE for off road

1MUCSxz.jpg
Wasn't the CV originally buyable, I swear I bought mine

Greedy bastard. Disgusting how some people act.
That made me chuckle, haha! :lol:
It's a game, if that's enough to anger you I'd hate to see how you act in real life. There's like 40 of them on there. Go get yourself a few while they last.

Plus I paid $4 million for each, so yeah. I'm so greedy aren't I? Sheesh, some folks should stay off the internet. :sly:👍

This week's playlist is easier (i.e faster) to get to 50%. Completed the jumps and speed challenges, did a clean Rivals lap, finished the Forzathon challenge (which took me 30 minutes), and got the Aston!

Don't know it this is happening to anybody else, but in the Forzathon end bit where you are asked to drive a certain number of miles in the Landrover, I can't get the milage to register. It keeps giving me "0" as the total miles driven. This happened before a couple of weeks ago.

Don't know it this is happening to anybody else, but in the Forzathon end bit where you are asked to drive a certain number of miles in the Landrover, I can't get the milage to register. It keeps giving me "0" as the total miles driven. This happened before a couple of weeks ago.

Swap in the racing V8+ fully upgrade everything and it should work. It's pretty stupid and it's not the first time it happens (it happened with the 190E a few weeks ago)

I had the same problem. Like @-Fred- said, upgrade the heck out of it and then take it for a drive. It will register the miles then. But do it quick. The season changes tomorrow.

Not the ones after Slip's comment.
Slip did the ones before his, I've plus quoted all the ones after and their all separate

No, it has always been a locked car. Wheelspin exclusive until it recently started showing up in the Playlist.
Thanks for letting me know, I musta got lucky at the start of the game, but I did get a 918 at level 14, and a 599XX at level 26, so I am quite lucky

If you want an unobstructed run for your Land Rover (nautical?) miles, try the frozen lake, they register!
You say unobstructed, I've rolled more times there than bamborough

What am I missing here

You have been told to quit double(or in this case quadruple posting) but you keep doing it. If you want to reply to something you can hit the quote button(which you have been doing). You can hit the quote button on multiple posts and then insert them all into the same comment, which is expected here.

Go read the guidelines for the forums, wherever theu are posted and follow those rules, you can and will get banned from here for not following.

Last edited:
1MUCSxz.jpg

Groovy! I put my extra Crown Vic up the other day for a 100K buyout, and it sold in about three seconds. Hopefully you got it. Are you putting different police liveries on them? Now that I say that I'm thinking of trying to create a livery like my dad's old cruiser.

Groovy! I put my extra Crown Vic up the other day for a 100K buyout, and it sold in about three seconds. Hopefully you got it. Are you putting different police liveries on them? Now that I say that I'm thinking of trying to create a livery like my dad's old cruiser.
I'm not entirely sure when I'm planning on doing with them yet. Thinking of doing some various engine swaps. I sort of wish the 5.2 Voodoo was available. Being that I own a retired Crown Victoria Interceptor in real life, I have a real bond with the car. I do however wish that there was more you could do to it on Forza, like more pushbar styles (wraparound tho :drool:), and maybe some different strobe styles (cmon T10, no V-Bar?).

It's personally one of my favorite cars ever made, and I doubt Ford will ever produce another machine as reliable and inexpensive as the Crown Victoria. Heck, the fact that most departments on the west coast still have plenty of Crown Victorias on their Fleet in 2019 should explain itself.

Back