Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Can anyone read what the paperclip drawing is saying on the whiteboard?

I'll go
2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (more likely hardtop than Spyder)
2018 Italdesign Zerouno (announced a year before the Pista)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner or Superbird (on the rocket)
1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
1951 Packard Clipper (Clippy?)

A Packard seems like a stretch; most updates have included one or more UK cars and I would just guess that something like a 1951 Austin Princess is more likely, but maybe paperclip holder = Holden. And maybe Chicken = Pollo = VW Polo? Rooster in Italian = Gallo --> Galpin Rocket? Firebird? The possibilities are positively endless!

If the 2019 car is the Pista (car announced in 2018), then could the 2018 car be the Lambo Performante (car announced in 2017)?

The diecast look to be all Porsche too, certainly see what looks to be a 911 from the Hot Wheels Forza Series and the 917LH.
The one under the monitor does look like a 917 or 906. I still think the one next to Torbin's Xbox is the new Alpine.

The one under the monitor does look like a 917 or 906. I still think the one next to Torbin's Xbox is the new Alpine.

I think they are all Porsches, the one next to the Xbox I think is the 934.5, although I don't think the models actually make a difference and its just about the manufacturer.
C4982-FJX65-1_grande.jpg 1208001-12741-25-720.jpg

Well ... if we talk realistically, we won't get that much new car.
906 has already been found to be imported from FM7, but I think many cars from Update 13 are imported from FM7.

My guess list (assuming Update 13 is "Month of Porsche")
  • 1966 Poasche 906 Carerra 6
  • 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau
  • 1993 Porsche 928 GTS
  • 2020 Porsche Taycan
  • 1975 Fiat X1/9 ("Pasta" clues. From past updates, they also tend to include cars that are not related to the main theme of the update.)

Don't we already have that model, though?

We have the GT3 RS 4.0 which is pretty much the same thing, main difference being the power and the bigger wing. We did have the normal 997 GT3 until FM4, so it could return even though it's kinda redundant.

I don't think it's likely to come at all though, just thought I'd identify the car on the table in case it's any use.

I have a ton of Spins saved up and the only exclusive car I need to get is the '04 Civic. Should I go for it or check the Auction House?

This person mentioned that the 0+1 clue most likely refers to the Zerouno ("Zero One"). It fits with the Italian theme and could be part of either the "18" or "19" clue.

This person mentioned that the 0+1 clue most likely refers to the Zerouno ("Zero One"). It fits with the Italian theme and could be part of either the "18" or "19" clue.

This is the video I got all my guesses from. It's why I think the Pista is coming.

I did not know what the Zerouno was. Turns out it's an R8/Huracan with different clothes. Meh.

Got my Civic from the AH for a good price of 2.6 million :). Not too worried since I have nearly 30 from those Spins.

We should also get the new VW Bus in the background :lol:

It looks bad, from what I can see. If VW just updated the old 60's Type 2 body with modern trim and interior conveniences, they'd sell millions. Instead, they just turned it into something that looks like another minivan with some quirky paint options.

I'm starting to think if I can get 80% of the weekly and monthly goals without doing the online rivals and games, then I'm probably going to stop doing them. There was nothing particularly unpleasant that happened online that got me thinking about this. It's just tedious to have to do this each week.

I'm starting to think if I can get 80% of the weekly and monthly goals without doing the online rivals and games, then I'm probably going to stop doing them. There was nothing particularly unpleasant that happened online that got me thinking about this. It's just tedious to have to do this each week.

Rivals is worth 6% and Online Adventure is worth 18% for a total of 24%, so you can't reach 80% without doing at least one of them.
Personally I think they are worth doing as they are monthly challenges so you only need to do them once per series. For Rivals all you need is to set a clean lap, even if it is 20 minutes long. For Online adventure it only requires 1 Ranked adventure per series to re-qualify once you get past the grind of doing 10 adventures to get ranked for the first time.

It looks bad, from what I can see. If VW just updated the old 60's Type 2 body with modern trim and interior conveniences, they'd sell millions. Instead, they just turned it into something that looks like another minivan with some quirky paint options.
Saw it parked on 17 mile drive
70015CBB-34BA-4092-A6AB-655EB0AC1C4F.jpeg
FAC4BC97-257A-46CB-B6F7-86C7AA69F8A1.jpeg

Not 100% sure but I think it’s electric.

If you mean The Trial and Playground Games than yes you can just skip them since those would be 7% each.
Edit: I personally like them. But lately I found less players doing them. Had at least 3 session with only one more player doing Games. Was weird but also funny.

Back