Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I know that some don't like DeBerti's custom rides, but DeBerti might have confirmed on his Instagram account his Toyota Tacoma DeBerti Design (Pikes Peak Race Truck) will appear in Forza Horizon 4 sometime in 2020.

lEhOT84.jpg

I know that some don't like DeBerti's custom rides, but DeBerti might have confirmed on his Instagram account his Toyota Tacoma DeBerti Design (Pikes Peak Race Truck) will appear in Forza Horizon 4 sometime in 2020.

lEhOT84.jpg
YES! PLEASE! Can't wait! Looks like 2020 is going to be an exciting for us all! :cheers:
With Toyota returning, the way is clear for FH5 to be set in Japan.

Bring on the kei cars.
That could now be possible with Toyota, Lexus and Scion onboard with Forza again. :) And honestly, I wouldn't mind it at all as long as there is diversity on the map, from roads to locations. 👍

Anyone feel like being a Guinea Pig for a route I made? I tried to come off with a Le Mans-style tribute race starting at Glen Rannoch Hillside Sprint under user Darkdeeds427.

Any feedback is welcome.

I already knew that, thank you. However like you, I'm running out of duplicates to get rid of.
I've been at that point for awhile, the best strategy is to just delete all cars that can be bought from the auto show that you don't plan on using, if you do end up wanting to use it, you can easily just buy it.

Man when I get my hands on both the ST185 and ST205 Celicas again, I'd build them rally racing just like in FH3.

It's going to be fun seeing what kind of cars from Toyota, Lexus and (which debuted in FH1) Scion will return in Horizon before Motorsport 8. I'm counting towards a lot that debuted all of FH's history with maybe some new ones like the MkV thrown into the mix, to show Toyota that love. 👍

It's going to be fun seeing what kind of cars from Toyota, Lexus and (which debuted in FH1) Scion will return in Horizon before Motorsport 8. I'm counting towards a lot that debuted all of FH's history with maybe some new ones like the MkV thrown into the mix, to show Toyota that love. 👍

Scion actually debuted in FM3 with the first gen tC and the xD. The FR-S was one of the last dlc cars for FM4, IIRC.

Shouldn't have never called Toyota "nerds" EA. :lol:

Karma at its finest.
Yeah like karma has anything to do with licensing. And of course Toyota doesn't support illegal street racing but has no problems with Street scene in FH4... which somehow promotes illegal street racing. But whatever, this days it really doesn't matter what you say anyway. But is curious how fast it took Toyota to delete that Tweet. And believe it or not Supra will come to NFS too because it all comes to money at the end.
Maybe I am the only guy on the planet that doesn't care for Toyota but I'm glad it's back so people will stop spamming Supra everywhere.

And of course Toyota doesn't support illegal street racing but has no problems with Street scene in FH4... which somehow promotes illegal street racing. But whatever, this days it really doesn't matter what you say anyway.
That's irrelevant at this point. We can look past that now. Thankfully that isn't the main reason because that'd be silly.
And believe it or not Supra will come to NFS too because it all comes to money at the end.
I really don't think that is the case. It was probably more so Toyota having a two year contract with GT back in 2017. Nobody is saying Toyota won't come to NFS or any other game besides Forza and GT. Right now it's a waiting game so relax. Besides, T10/PG having been trying to get Toyota onboard with their games again in the first place.
Maybe I am the only guy on the planet that doesn't care for Toyota but I'm glad it's back so people will stop spamming Supra everywhere.
Indeed.

That's irrelevant at this point. We can look past that now. Thankfully that isn't the main reason because that'd be silly.
It is silly. But that was the answer Toyota gave. And that is why EA respond with nerds. Whatever the reason why they pulled out of racing games the communication was really poor. Of course they don't have to give any explanation but to make a statement like that Tweet is just ridiculous. Moreover since they are back in FH which have illegal street racing.
I am glad you are happy that Toyota made it back. I just don't get the whole let's go mocking NFS(EA) now thing.

It is silly. But that was the answer Toyota gave. And that is why EA respond with nerds. Whatever the reason why they pulled out of racing games the communication was really poor. Of course they don't have to give any explanation but to make a statement like that Tweet is just ridiculous. Moreover since they are back in FH which have illegal street racing.
I am glad you are happy that Toyota made it back. I just don't get the whole let's go mocking NFS(EA) now thing.

The primary focus of Horizon is NOT illegal street racing; however, in NFS it is, so that could be part of the reason why they don't have issue with Horizon.

Probably a temporary measure for the Black Friday sale.
This is a restriction to prevent players who have accumulated FP from listing many exclusive cars on AH.

Moreover since they are back in FH which have illegal street racing.
Not really. I don't see any cops in FH4. In NFS Heat however, there is, and therefore promotes illegal street racing. But again, I really don't think that is the reason why Toyota is back in Forza and not in NFS. T10/PG have been after Toyota for a LOOOOONG TIME before NFS Heat was even a thing.
It wasn't necessarily mocking them, but more so a joke. I'm not sure why you're taking this to heart though when it wasn't met to offend anyone. :\

Probably a temporary measure for the Black Friday sale.
This is a restriction to prevent players who have accumulated FP from listing many exclusive cars on AH.
Makes sense, I did buy 4 Apollos during the stream when they where 100FP.

With Toyota returning, the way is clear for FH5 to be set in Japan.

Bring on the kei cars.

FM6 added a bunch of Australian cars, FH3 was in Australia.

FM7 a bunch of British cars leaked, FH4 was set in Britain.

So if FM8 starts adding a bunch of Kei cars as DLC, oh boy!

Back