Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Lexus.gif

I was hoping the Rover was real. LF-A and the Vulcan upgrade were predictable yet welcome. The Lego Chiron.... I don't hate it but it really helps feed that belief that they may have been crunched on time for that expansion. MVP is definitely the Supervan, can't wait for that.

I think they've opened up another can of worms by including the Supervan 3, the Reddit bandits are now screeching for the Espace F1. Which has been stuck at the Matra Museum for the past 15 years and hasn't moved under its own power in about the same amount of time. :lol:
I reckon if any game can do it, it'll be this one. Older stowed-away stuff like the 512S and 917LH cannot be easy to source either, and we've seen from a recent update that they clearly have a fairly decent relationship with Renault.

The Hummer H1 Open Top wasn't on that list either

It has little bearing on the point that the leaked car list is beginning to define the seasonal DLC direction more and more. Also, Hummer H1 Open Top was last seen during the Xbox 360 era of Forza games. The cars on the "missing cars" list I posted behind the spoiler tag all have one thing in common - they have already appeared in Xbox One Forza game before FH4 (hence missing). Other than Toyota and Lexus, which largely have been expected since Toyota's return was announced, the most recent FH4 additions from this "missing" category were the Renault Clio V6 and Mercury Cougar.

Last edited:
Wait, what? I'm at 30% with the championships to do, say it hasn't changed season 2 days early?!

VXR
Wait, what? I'm at 30% with the championships to do, say it hasn't changed season 2 days early?!

Nah, they usually push the updates out on Tuesdays, but the season still changes on Thursdays.

Nope, still messed up:

But was that recorded before today's update went live?

EDIT: Just booted up the game and checked for myself since I was able to get the Focus yesterday, Still did not fix the wheels after the update.

Last edited:
Back