Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I used to do a video series where I test drive every car in FM7. I might bring it back to promote my tunes :)

I'd totally do that if I had the first idea about video editing. I have kept track of all the times too. Collosus, Juggernaut, Gauntlet, Titan, Kraken, Leviathan, Lego Goliath are being done now. I do The Marathon once I exhaust a class of cars because the traffic makes me mad and I couldn't control the weather for a while.

I'd totally do that if I had the first idea about video editing. I have kept track of all the times too. Collosus, Juggernaut, Gauntlet, Titan, Kraken, Leviathan, Lego Goliath are being done now. I do The Marathon once I exhaust a class of cars because the traffic makes me mad and I couldn't control the weather for a while.
I basically recorded the replays and upload them with no editing.

Here are the new official screenshots of the 2019 Zenvo TSR-S!

Eb7fajoUcAAbfBe

Eb8_i3MU0AEdhiD

If you look ahead to Winter, a PR stunt called The Roman Mile has no reward. No car, no credits, no wheel spin. Nothing.

I find it odd how GT70 scrapes the ground at the smallest of surface level changes. I don’t remember other cars in the game scraping their bodywork so much.

I’m not really a big fan of it. Lancia Stratos and Alpine A110 over this any day.

Stock Tires on the GT70 use the same tread pattern as the stock tires for many of the Trucks and SUVs. I'd like to have that Tire made available for more cars as a generic All Terrain tire. Like a low-spec version of Rally tires for Lower PI class Dirt/Cross-Country racing.

Have you guys checked Forza Hub lately? The "Welcome" and "News & Events" pages have been temporarily unavailable for two days now. I wonder what's going on?

I couldn't connect to a server last night (6-7pm UK) which was somewhat annoying as I wanted to use the Auction House.

Back