Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Yum!

spinningdorito.gif
spinningdorito.gif

....mmmm....Doritos....

What's the last game to feature the Cosmo? I'm sure it's probably appeared in a TXR or Wangan Midnight game, I vaguely remember seeing a Cosmo in WMMT3.

I wonder when support will stop for FH4. PG hasn't said anything about it stopping, but rumors are only heating up for an FH5 announcement at E3.

Do you think we'll still potentially be getting series updates after FH5 has been announced?

Also weird that Super 7 High Stakes still hasn't been mentioned. Is this ever going to happen?

I have a definite predatory instinct for hoovering up any E46 M3s I see on the Auction House. I have six now, which is good, because I don't bother with drift zones.

VXR
I have a definite predatory instinct for hoovering up any E46 M3s I see on the Auction House. I have six now, which is good, because I don't bother with drift zones.

:lol: I've done the same with 718 Cayman GTSs. I have 4 now I think.

Yes! I knew it was going to be there! I also guarantee it will release this year as well. It makes sense since Forza Horizon is a popular franchise.

I want T10 to be given more time to make the next Forza Motorsport the best and, hopefully, a returning form of the franchise's former glory days with sim aspects again. I'm expecting it to release next year too. 👍

If we do get anything on FH5, I don't expect anything more than a CGI in-engine trailer like with Motorsport.

Jeff Grubb posted what not to expect from Xbox's conference.
Interesting. Forza Motorsport is not on that list. *Wink wink*

Although don't hold your breath, just in case. :P

Edit: 3 minutes fam. :)

Last edited:
When the heck am I going to be able to find a Series X for actual retail price?

They're rarer than hen's teeth at this point still. I was however surprised to see my local Best Buy had several Series S in stock when I went there yesterday, though sadly only the 512gb model.

Last edited:
Duuude!!!! Not only is FH5 the most gorgeous I've seen, but it's also exclusive to Series S & X! HELL YEAAHHH!!!! :D

DAY. FREAKING. ONE!!

Last edited:
Duuude!!!! Not only is FH5 the most gorgeous I've seen, but it's also exclusive to Series S & X! HELL YEAAHHH!!!! :D

DAY. FREAKING. ONE!!
Awesome! Totally gonna pre order it. Other game I'm genuinely excited for is bf2042 i just hope the fh5 has a car list close to or bigger than fh4. would be a bit disappointing if its less.

Last edited:
Back