Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I was up to 83 million credits but then went on a big spending spree so I'm back down to about 61 mill.

I only have the McLaren PO car. I've been looking for the others but no luck so far.

The Co-op Championship was a riot. There were only two of us. The other guy won the first race, but I had a terrible time with my stock 917LH in the rain and came in next to last. We still won. In the second race, I had a great run and won the race but the other guy came in last. Still, it was enough to win by 50 points. With two races already won, the pressure was off us in the Goliath. The other guy won. I was running in fourth and challenging for third but had a bad off-road moment to the east of Broadway and came in sixth. I like running with so few teammates. Much less chance of being run off the road by your own idiot teammates, and as long as we both score points, we're likely to win.

I must say I love the Trial this time. I like the Classic Racers a lot and also the routes are one of my favorite ones. Also had one of the most satisfying race on the Goliath. The guy in the GT40 MkII had a similar skill level as I do. My 906 was faster in the straights but he managed to pass me on the corners. We pass eachother several times and finished half a second apart. We spam a Nice driving several times for actual good driving... was weird I must confess.
The Porsche 906 is a beast an can easily reach 200Mph in S1. I love it.

Got the Camarro a few days ago for 33k(!) and now I have all four of them. Got the McLaren from preordering. They are really not so special, however I think the Porscha is the only S2 car that can get a 10 in all stats.
I'm jealous now :lol: I only have the Aston Martin from my preorder and I haven't been as lucky to get (even see in the auction house) another one.
By the way, if any of you guys want to sell me one, I'd be pleased.

71111276_2687374271285463_2701573053824892928_o.jpg

Another DeBerti? No thanks.
I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy them, but for me, the DeBertis and RTR Mustangs don't offer anything unique or interesting that isn't already provided by all the Hoonigans and Formula Drift pack cars. They're superfluous to my needs in this game.

I'm sure there are people out there who enjoy them, but for me, the DeBertis and RTR Mustangs don't offer anything unique or interesting that isn't already provided by all the Hoonigans and Formula Drift pack cars. They're superfluous to my needs in this game.

I feel the same way about Horizon editions. They literally took up spots in FM7, they aren't so bad now that Playground didn't use them to fluff their numbers.

I feel the same way about Horizon editions. They literally took up spots in FM7, they aren't so bad now that Playground didn't use them to fluff their numbers.

FE cars weren't very useful in FM7, but they're worthless in FH4. This is supposed to be a blunder.

Money bonus from cars like Alfa 8C was toned down and cannot be boosted with perks. In short, useless.

The only one I can make money with (from sales) is the Aventador and only because kids love it. Otherwise it's useless since it was built like one of those Underground Racing cars, but in a game where drag racing doesn't have a large enough following.

The new "special" cars are the weekly unicorns, which may or may not have anything special about them (some of them are meta cars, some are great at PR Stunts, and so on).

A while back, Playground was sensible enough to change them all, or at least most of them, to "Legendary", but some of them, like the 812 Superfast, didn't get updated perk lists.

It goes without saying that it's difficult to report a bug in a car only publicly available a week before the next update and expect the devs to fix it quickly, but I digress. Tickets work somewhat, as the team is overloaded with them.

Last edited:
I was so sad that they stopped adding them because they were fans of the unique mods they added to the Forza Edition.
Certainly these cars are becoming less meaningful in terms of credit boosts or XP boosts, but they are still unique in the sense of exclusive upgrades.
I hope they will import Forza Editions with unique options like Monte Carlo FE.:(

Looking forward to see which car is the 2019 spider.

Which 2019 Spider will it be:

2019 FIAT 124 Spider

2019 McLaren 720S Spider

2019 Ferrari 488 Spider

2019 Ferrari 488 Pista Spider

Back