Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Just registered to comment onthis and say the leak is legit

the orig. list missed out a few more cars too... only the ones with 2019 in their file updated date cause I assume those are actively worked on...
DOD_Coronet_67
MAS_LevanteS_Stories_17... car already in game but not used in story yet
MAZ_RX7_85
OPE_Kadett_79
PEU_205Rallye_91
POR_356CEmory_64
REN_MeganeR26R_08
REN_Clio197_07
SUB_BRAT_81

I'm getting sick of trying to carry dead weights:
deadweight.jpg

1967 Dodge Coronet W203
2017 Maserati Levante Horizon Story
1985 Mazda RX-7
1979 Opel Kadett
1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye
1964 Porsche Emory Motorsports 356 Coupe Outlaw
2008 Renault Megane R26R
2007 Renault Clio 197 R27

1981 Subaru Blat

Wow, this list looks great to me.
205 and Megane are especially good. I've been dissatisfied with Forza's French lineup and wanted more "ordinary" French cars.
I feel that my wish has finally come true. (Of course there is no guarantee they will add this to the game)

Just registered to comment onthis and say the leak is legit

the orig. list missed out a few more cars too... only the ones with 2019 in their file updated date cause I assume those are actively worked on...
DOD_Coronet_67
MAS_LevanteS_Stories_17... car already in game but not used in story yet
MAZ_RX7_85
OPE_Kadett_79
PEU_205Rallye_91
POR_356CEmory_64
REN_MeganeR26R_08
REN_Clio197_07
SUB_BRAT_81

So is this fake or real? What is your source? @TheAdmiester is this one fake aswell? I feel like these cars are wayyyy tooo niche and specific to be fake IMO.

For anyone who hasn’t done the Trial successfully, I have uploaded my Alfa Romeo TZ2 set up with a description of “TZ2 Aero AWD”. It is capable of getting to first place on all three races (and staying there provided you don’t crash)!

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any cars on that leaked list until we have some proof of validity...but I really want that '49 Ford Dually.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any cars on that leaked list until we have some proof of validity...but I really want that '49 Ford Dually.
Someone verified it to me and sure enough it seems legit. I don't wanna speculate myself (as it could easily be leftover, scrapped, testing, etc (and even devs wanting to surprise people, rather not spoil that)) but it seems real to me.

Back