Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I'm not one to poo poo on supercars, far from it, but what is the big deal about the Performante? It's just another one to me. :confused:
It's sadly to please the kids that whimpered about it not being in FH4 yet. So PG had to make it happen, otherwise what AudiMan described.

Watch PG pull a fast one on them though. Either a S2 Trial in Summer or Winter, Playground Games in S2 class...in winter, or 50% (heck, even 80%). PG would do all sorts of things to piss off those kiddies. That'd teach them! ;) :P lol :lol:

Ok now they need to do is add more garage space.
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against people who ask for more space I just don't get it. We will barely pass the 670 car count with the next update, so you still have 80 slots for the duplicates yet a lot of people are asking for increasing of garage space. How many duplicates do you guys need at this point? PG also said that there are some problems with garage space (no clue what is the issue here but I do believe them).
What is the deal with this garage thing?

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against people who ask for more space I just don't get it. We will barely pass the 670 car count with the next update, so you still have 80 slots for the duplicates yet a lot of people are asking for increasing of garage space. How many duplicates do you guys need at this point? PG also said that there are some problems with garage space (no clue what is the issue here but I do believe them).
What is the deal with this garage thing?
Most of my cars aren’t duplicates unless they’re rare or ones I want duplicates of. Most of the cars that I’m trying to sell won’t sell if I try to sell them.

Sorry what?
I asked so many people what is the reason behind the more space demand and I have not got a reasonable answer so far. :indiff:
I want more space because there are more cars being added with each new season. And right now I have removed 5 cars that I knew wouldn’t sell in the auction house but I’m at 445 cars and I’m having a hard time choosing which cars I want to get rid of now.

I want more space because there are more cars being added with each new season. And right now I have removed 5 cars that I knew wouldn’t sell in the auction house but I’m at 445 cars and I’m having a hard time choosing which cars I want to get rid of now.
I know you want more space because new cars are going to be added in the future. What I don't get it is why do you need all the cars plus 80 more duplicates. What is the reason to want 80 duplicates and not want to make some compromise? At least you guys should delete the cheapest cars available at the Autoshow. I will repeat myself. PG have a problem making those huge garages so why can't we adapt to this situation is beyond my comprehension.
When I was young my father asked me to clear the basement but all the things I wanted to trow in to the trash he returned back. So I asked him if he wanted to clear the basement or not? He said that he don't need my help anymore since I can't understand. This situation is exactly the same and that is why I can't understand you guys.

Ok now they need to do is add more garage space.
I need them too, for the simple reason that I keep one example of each car in stock form and there's a lot of them that i want to tune, so i get another example of that car to tune it and apply a cool livery on it (already 130+ of them). But as updates goes on and on I have to often throw away the cars i use less that aren't exclusive. I just hope that at some point they increase way more the garage space by taking in consideration the cars we'll get in the future so why not use a system similar to GT6 or reaching something like 1000, 1500 I don't know, but something they wouldn't need to change after.

Does anyone have that annoying bug that, when using some cars while I race I can't rewind even though rewind is on in my parameters. I noticed it when I used the Audi TTS this morning in order to get another Eagle Speedster, but it already happened with the EK9 Civic

I had this problem happen a couple of time, always at the worst time(right at the end of the race,) such an infuriating glitch when it happens...

Sorry what?
I asked so many people what is the reason behind the more space demand and I have not got a reasonable answer so far. :indiff:

Well as I mentioned before, some of us like to have multiple versions of a car. I, for example, like to go drifting every now and then so I have a "normal" car for racing and one for drifting. Why have two? I like to make my drift cars a little on the crazy side, with flashy graphics, crazy colors, etc. Meanwhile I prefer my grip cars more subtle, less flashy, less "drift look" like. Plus, as a car guy, I like many types of cars. From muscle cars to classic race cars, I can't get enough. I find joy in driving all sorts of things whether it has 100hp or 1,000. Don't even get me started on why I have multiple versions of my favorite car either.

In the end, it's a game. People should be allowed to play it as they want. If I want a Hemi 'Cuda in five different colors then so be it.

I mean, at the same time, the garage limit needs to be upped, but as Playground has mentioned, they're dealing with people's saved data, and I can well imagine the **** storm that commences from people losing cars because Playground did a thing wrong and half the player base lost cars in their garage.

On the other hand, you people do realize that you can save and set up different tunes for the same vehicle? In fact, I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason to have multiples of the same vehicle unless it's for livery purposes...and even then.

Well as I mentioned before, some of us like to have multiple versions of a car. I, for example, like to go drifting every now and then so I have a "normal" car for racing and one for drifting. Why have two? I like to make my drift cars a little on the crazy side, with flashy graphics, crazy colors, etc. Meanwhile I prefer my grip cars more subtle, less flashy, less "drift look" like. Plus, as a car guy, I like many types of cars. From muscle cars to classic race cars, I can't get enough. I find joy in driving all sorts of things whether it has 100hp or 1,000. Don't even get me started on why I have multiple versions of my favorite car either.

In the end, it's a game. People should be allowed to play it as they want. If I want a Hemi 'Cuda in five different colors then so be it.
I haven't said you are not allowed to have multiple cars. In fact you already have enough space for that. What I don't get is a stubbornness to have every car plus all the duplicates you want.
Has anybody ask themselves why every Forza have a garage limit? Why PG could rise the limit of 550 from the start to only 750 we have today? There should be some other reasons beside trolling customers I believe.

Does anyone have that annoying bug that, when using some cars while I race I can't rewind even though rewind is on in my parameters. I noticed it when I used the Audi TTS this morning in order to get another Eagle Speedster, but it already happened with the EK9 Civic
Rewind is disables once the 1st place car crosses the finish line at the end of the race.

It's sadly to please the kids that whimpered about it not being in FH4 yet. So PG had to make it happen, otherwise what AudiMan described.

Watch PG pull a fast one on them though. Either a S2 Trial in Summer or Winter, Playground Games in S2 class...in winter, or 50% (heck, even 80%). PG would do all sorts of things to piss off those kiddies. That'd teach them! ;) :P lol :lol:
Recently, RetroKrystal left Playground Games. Probably because of the requests from the community.

Yeah, It use to happen to me regularly a few updates back. It usually went away after a while without me doing anything.

This is probably a noob question, but how do you unlock the last race around the map? Are you supposed to complete everything including the story missions? Curiously, the game says I've completed 65/70 exhibition events but no more have appeared on the map.

This is probably a noob question, but how do you unlock the last race around the map? Are you supposed to complete everything including the story missions? Curiously, the game says I've completed 65/70 exhibition events but no more have appeared on the map.

Unlocking the Goliath race requires you to be at Tier 24-25 in the Road Racing Series.

Got the Clio after two tries. First was a 2-2 tie then won all three on the next series. Used a all wheel drive R32 Golf with around 300 hp dominated a few races with it unless I screwed up and hit something.

Each racing series has a final event that is quite long. Road Racing has the Colossus and Goliath. Street Scene has the Marathon, Dirt has the Gauntlet, and Cross Country has the Titan. Those are the five you are missing and you have to keep leveling up in each series to unlock them.

seeing the update stream is live tomorrow. i had a small thought. what if instead of all the D's being capitalized being referred to the toyota sprinter. u think it could also be referring to the DMC Delorean? its now one of the more requested cars after the lamborghini hurican performante is coming. made by John Delorean, and was assembled in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland. so would be a nice fit to forza horizon 4 since its set in the uk.

dont get me wrong. i too think its likely that the idea of the D's clue is for the sprinter as it is one of my fav toyotas. but i also love the delorean. so either way ill be happy if its either the toyota ae86 sprinter or the dmc delorean...

Unlocking the Goliath race requires you to be at Tier 24-25 in the Road Racing Series.
Are tiers and levels the same? Because I'm at road racing level 13...

Each racing series has a final event that is quite long. Road Racing has the Colossus and Goliath. Street Scene has the Marathon, Dirt has the Gauntlet, and Cross Country has the Titan. Those are the five you are missing and you have to keep leveling up in each series to unlock them.
I've done the Marathon, Gauntlet, Colossus and Titan.

Expansion, probably. New Car Pass, doubtful.

If they are to bring a third expansion, it should be around the same style as the 1000 Club from the first game.

I don't think there'll be any more expansions. More cars sure, up until "end of life", maybe a story or two, but nothing else.

Back