Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
For real? Nice.
Yeah, it's in one of the gameplay videos where a woman interviews Ralph Fulton and he says there is a barn find you can only access in winter when the lake is frozen.

Yeah, it's in one of the gameplay videos where a woman interviews Ralph Fulton and he says there is a barn find you can only access in winter when the lake is frozen.
Awesome.

On another note, what's the first car y'all are gonna buy? I may dedicate certain cars for certain seasons (i.e. AT Hilux only in Winter, roadsters in Spring and Summer, Crossovers in Autumn, etc). Not sure. Probably gonna go for a 1990 Miata (the open-top NA) if it returns.

By the way, for those interested in playing offline (and by that I mean being able to even boot the game offline) go for the Xbox version, if possible. FH3 and FM7 require an internet connection to start on PC and, when people complained, Microsoft didn't and is yet to show signs of doing something about it. So, if you fancy being off-the-grid, Xbox is the way to go, since FH4 will probably be the same way.

Forza Horizon 4 will change Forzas DLC scheudele. Every Week we will get 2 new Cars (for 21 Weeks).
There will also be a Day One Car Pack with 10 Cars.

VIP:

-3 exclusive Forza Edition Cars

-VIP Crown Flair

-2x Credits

-Weekly Super Bonus Wheelspins

-Free Player House

(Source: German Xbox Store)

Awesome.

On another note, what's the first car y'all are gonna buy? I may dedicate certain cars for certain seasons (i.e. AT Hilux only in Winter, roadsters in Spring and Summer, Crossovers in Autumn, etc). Not sure. Probably gonna go for a 1990 Miata (the open-top NA) if it returns.

If the 2016 Corsa VXR is still in, then that'll be my first buy as it's my current daily driver IRL.

Forza Horizon 4 will change Forzas DLC scheudele. Every Week we will get 2 new Cars (for 21 Weeks).

VIP:

-VIP Crown Flair

-2x Credits

-Free Player House

Hmmmmm. Neat.

VIP:

-VIP Crown Flair

-2x Credits

-Free Player House

The new DLC system has me hyped. Hope it's like 1 British legend and another more modern car every week. That would be my pick. Even if it isn't that sounds so awesome

Awesome.

Hopefully you get a Silvia 1st again.

I'm really curious about the Formula Drift pack. Obviously Gittin's Mustang is going to be in there, but what else?

I'm really curious about the Formula Drift pack. Obviously Gittin's Mustang is going to be in there, but what else?
This.
-17.jpg

:lol:

My best guesses would probably be:

• Chris Forsberg's 370Z
  • Dai Yoshihara's BRZ
  • Ryan Tureck's 86 (Debatable)
  • Frederic Aasbo's Corolla
  • Forrest Wang's S14
  • Frederico Sceriffo's 599 (wildcard guess)

My best guesses would probably be:

• Chris Forsberg's 370Z
  • Dai Yoshihara's BRZ
  • Ryan Tureck's 86 (Debatable)
  • Frederic Aasbo's Corolla
  • Forrest Wang's S14
  • Frederico Sceriffo's 599 (wildcard guess)

I'd add to that list Tanner Foust's Passat (ugh) because of his connection with the franchise, even if he's not doing FD full time anymore. Not so sure about Aasbo's Corolla, he's sponsored by Toyota itself.

Iā€™ve just spotted this in the Xbox Inside live Streaming:
f0vjur.jpg

I suppose that it confirms the ā€œCockpit Cameraā€ used in FM7, nice to have it here too!

I've always been a PlayStation user, but I think I'll be buying an Xbox just for the sake of having this game!

I have an Xbox but I might even buy one more for this game just to get 60 FPS compatibility (Xbox One X). That said, it all depends on how smooth it will run on the old hardware.

Awesome.

When I played Forza Horizon I set myself a challenge: how far can I go in the game without spending a single CR.

Turns out you can get about halfway through the game before you reach a point where you ā€œneedā€ to buy a car in order to do enough events for the next wristband.

In Forza Horizon 2 I think itā€™s impossible.

Blueprinting made it super easy in Forza Horizon 3 so I didnā€™t bother.

When I played Forza Horizon I set myself a challenge: how far can I go in the game without spending a single CR.

Turns out you can get about halfway through the game before you reach a point where you ā€œneedā€ to buy a car in order to do enough events for the next wristband.

In Forza Horizon 2 I think itā€™s impossible.

That's something I used to do as well, Forza has pretty much taken the challenge out of it though.

Blueprinting made it super easy in Forza Horizon 3 so I didnā€™t bother.

Same here. I was hoping to solve the problem by recreating a traditional GT style career mode in FM7 (I was bored of FH3 by the time I came up with the idea), but sadly that's impossible and the game doesn't offer much for (free) prize cars. Hopefully FH4 will have an expanded Blueprint feature as I would love to try doing at least the non-endurance series' from GT.

Latest Posts

Back