Forza Horizon 4: Paints and Designs

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 309 comments
Pagani Zonda R

Pagani (2).png
Pagani (3).png
Pagani (4).png
Pagani.png

I keep seeing and saving stuff I like on Instagram so I can come back to have a go at recreating it in the game, but I always hit a brick wall that I either can't work my way around because I don't know how to do the graphics or the livery editor has gaps or the projection just doesn't work to let me make a proper replica. I still need to make a proper effort to learn the tools, but there are some things you just can't do and it's annoying.

I haven't checked to see if someone else has already done it (and I won't bother if they have because what's the point, unless it's really bad), but I love this:

salt6.jpg

Started this one last year, but ended up getting really annoyed at the details on the insignia. Turns out I shouldn't have bothered with them anyway since it got completely mangled when shrunk down. What did I learn from this? That I wasted a lot of time, and it's a good idea to check your work when working with small decals.

Replica of the one-off EAA Blue Angles Mustang.
GT: ScoobyMcPancake
Or search for Blue Angels.

Blue Angels Replica.jpg
Blue Angels Rep.jpg
Blue Mustang2.jpg

Ford Mustang GT 2018 - F-35 Lightning ´15 Mustang GT Replica -- search "F35 Lightning"
2qnv9kw.png

Ford Mustang GT 2018 - Hot Wheels Muscle Mania ´18 Replica (available in Red/Blue/Yellow) -- search "HW Mustang Red/Blue/Ylw"
2v32aki.png

Ford Shelby GT500 2013 - Red Tails Mustang GT ´13 Replica -- search "Red Tails"
27y34ap.png

Heyo everyone. I don't really make liveries because i'm too lazy to take the time, plus I'm not very used to all the tricks for making very realistic stuff, but here are a few (most of my best ones really) paints I made and shared in FH4.

You can find them by looking for creator SUBMANIAC93

First is a batch of colors
Lancer Evolution VI Reims "Lance" Blue
Lancer Reims Blue FH4.png

Lancer Evolution VIII Medium Purple (comes in 2 variants, one with the black spoiler, one with body colored mounts)
Lancer Medium Purple FH4.png

Lancer Evolution IX Yellow Metallic
Lancer Yellow Metallic FH4.png

Mazda MX-5 V-special green with beige roof
MX5 V-sp Green FH4.png

Mazda RX-7 Infini III Green
RX7 Infini III Green FH4.png

Mazda RX-7 Montego Blue (available also on the Spirit R)
RX7 Montego Blue FH4.png

Honda NSX Midnight Purple
NSX Midnight Purple FH4.png

Nissan Skyline R34 Jade Green
Skyline Jade Green FH4.png

Nissan Silvia S13 Turquoise 2-tone
Silvia Turquoise 2-tone FH4.png

Mitsubishi GTO Mariana Blue Pearl (Gran Turismo 1 version)
GTO Mariana GT1 FH4.png

And then is a few specials
Gran Turismo 1's Bonus CR-X
CRX Bonus FH4.png

Gran Turismo 1's bonus Civic Type R
CIVIC Bonus FH4.png

And finally my only real livery, the GTO Race Mod (TwinTurbo's green and blue as variant 1, SR's red, '95 TwinTurbo's yellow as variant 2)
Differences beween variants, for those interested, are: windshield banner, spoiler sponsor, rear bumper logo, front bumper white box.
View full sized image here
GTO RM FH4.png

Last edited:
@ClydeYellow from what i understand he doesn't mind people contributing as long as the you give Manufacture & Colour Name so that he can add it to the colour chart that he's building.

I’m all fine for contributions, @ClydeYellow as this isn’t a personal project. All I’m really doing is continuing Terronium’s idea and expanding on that. All that’s really needed is the colour name and the manufacturer, which makes finding a colour sample a lot easier, as @jwesson1 said. Though I can still roughly estimate the values if I cannot find a sample.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Hilux.jpg

Take your guesses of what it's based off of. Also, sorry for the low quality decals. I'm on the Low Graphics settings.

I made another Motorcraft livery, but for one of the RTR Mustangs. It's a Bill Elliott homage, though without the beer logos (because I didn't have a Coors logo).
Ford Mustang RTR - Free Roam 1.jpg
Ford Mustang RTR - Free Roam 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back