Forza Horizon 4 Photomode Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,445 comments
Forza Horizon 4 1_17_2019 9_50_51 PM.png
Forza Horizon 4 1_17_2019 10_03_27 PM.png
Forza Horizon 4 1_17_2019 10_06_10 PM.png

It's been a while since I played around with photo mode on a racing game, I think the last time I took any proper photos was GT6. Unfortunately my TV is old and isn't optimised for this game so the graphics aren't quite as crispy as others in the thread.

please show your settings, that just made my jaw drop. I got many ideas I can do using that concept of blurred light

It's not actually down to settings but rather a glitch. Make sure you're in Horizon Solo as it relies on replays.

1) Drive to where you want to take a photo
2) Stop, wait a few seconds, then drive forward a few metres
3) Rewind back to where you first stopped and view the replay
4) Pause the replay
5) Hold the right trigger very gently to slowly play the replay
6) While holding the trigger, press the photo mode button

Now you'll be in a "moving" photo mode (with sluggish camera controls unfortunately). From here you can do one of two things:
A) Experiment with taking a photo while the car is moving, which is how I got the shot you replied to. Takes some experimentation as it doesn't always behave how you want, so just mess around with it.
B) Put the camera in front of the car before it moves and the car will drive through it. Now your camera is inside the car and you can take interior shots. If you move too close to the edge of the car the camera will pop back out and you'll have to restart from step 4.

It's not actually down to settings but rather a glitch. Make sure you're in Horizon Solo as it relies on replays.

1) Drive to where you want to take a photo
2) Stop, wait a few seconds, then drive forward a few metres
3) Rewind back to where you first stopped and view the replay
4) Pause the replay
5) Hold the right trigger very gently to slowly play the replay
6) While holding the trigger, press the photo mode button

Now you'll be in a "moving" photo mode (with sluggish camera controls unfortunately). From here you can do one of two things:
A) Experiment with taking a photo while the car is moving, which is how I got the shot you replied to. Takes some experimentation as it doesn't always behave how you want, so just mess around with it.
B) Put the camera in front of the car before it moves and the car will drive through it. Now your camera is inside the car and you can take interior shots. If you move too close to the edge of the car the camera will pop back out and you'll have to restart from step 4.

Smart ****ing beast, thanks for that.. I'll get it soon lol

Back