Forza Horizon 5: Car List (WIP)

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 447 comments
Now that all Mercedes and Ford vehicles for the game are revealed, I'm guessing they'll reveal every bit of the car list by manufacturer everyday?

It is worth mentioning that several of the cars missing are probably either Barn Finds, assuming they aren't on the launch lists, and playlist/event rewards.

There must be a lot of new cars coming if they are removing this many and still say it will have the most cars at launch.

Bummer we lost so many good Fords, Falcon, Mach 1, 46 Ford, GT40 MK II.... I'm hoping some of those make the list for returning at a later date.

Last edited:
It is worth mentioning that several of the cars missing are probably either Barn Finds, assuming they aren't on the launch lists, and playlist/event rewards.
If they were barn finds or rewards, they would still be on the list. Here you can see the list of cars, for FH4, and you'll notice the barn finds in it, as well as reward cars like the Aventador SV, which you could only get by wheelspin, initially.

So if it's not on those lists, I'm afraid it's not in the game, autoshow or otherwise.

If they were barn finds or rewards, they would still be on the list. Here you can see the list of cars, for FH4, and you'll notice the barn finds in it, as well as reward cars like the Aventador SV, which you could only get by wheelspin, initially.

So if it's not on those lists, I'm afraid it's not in the game, autoshow or otherwise.
To be fair, there is no reason that they have to include them on the initial list. You are most likely right though.

Unless they are added as rewards when the season starts. Keep in mind, at launch means available as soon as you start the game, assuming they haven't made a change in unlocking cars, and before doing any races.

That being said, reward cars may not be listed in this list as they are not technically 'available' at launch.

FH’s habit of removing many existing cars is beyond irritating. Some are probably being put aside for Festival Playlist rewards, but FH4 hasn’t caught up to include several worthwhile cars from FH3. Forza Motorsport has been better in terms of building on top of the content in previous games (since FM5 at least).

Last edited:
Curious who the next manufacturer will be that they will list the cars for (assuming they continue going that route).

Curious who the next manufacturer will be that they will list the cars for (assuming they continue going that route).
A good place to start guessing would be with the brands that had new cars revealed in Let's Go episode 6. Mercedes is done, Ford is done, Porsche is likely next as there were also two new Porsches shown in that episode (Macan Raid and Taycan).

Ah yes. I forgot that Hoonigan is considered its own brand in FH. I suppose we will be getting a list of all Hoonigan cars, the game will launch with, soon.

Damn, both the Twerkstallion and RX43 Fiestaare gone? That's a bummer, especially with the RX43, as it was my favorite Rallycross car in FH4.

I'm noticing a pattern from FH's Twitter profile.

Shortly before it hosts a manufacturer's full roster at launch, they host one or multiple thumbnails of the new cars coming to the new Horizon game. They did this to Ford's on August 25, the same was done yesterday to Hoonigan's and now they hosted a thumbnail of the Jaguar XJR-15.

I bet Jaguar's roster will be posted today or tomorrow.

It's just gone up:

1630437451703.png

1630437462335.png

A couple bummer omissions (my XJ-S, noooooo), but now I'm also wondering what's getting carried over from the James Bond pack besides the C-X75 (if anything).

Last edited:
Ok, I'm starting to notice patterns here. They are announcing manufacturers based on 'new to Forza' cars. Per manufacturer, they start by posting each new car individually, then the full list a little later.

They've done Mercedes, Ford, Hoonigan, Jaguar and they're about to do Land Rover.

In terms of manufacturers that have had new cars shown, so far, that will only leave Toyota and Porsche to show, so those will probably be next.

Also, there's something else I've noticed. If you are hoping for a new car from these brands, but it hasn't been shown yet, forget about it coming at launch.

Note the pattern:
  • We saw only 1 new Mercedes. There was only 1 new Mercedes in the final launch list.
  • We saw 5 new Fords. There were only those new Fords in the final launch list.
  • Same thing happened with Hoonigan, Jaguar and, I'm willing to bet, Land Rover, with no new cars besides those we've identified already.

So, if anyone is expecting a surprise GR Yaris or the new 911 GT3, I wouldn't hold my breath and wait for the car pass/seasonal events.

I'm not going to lie, the weird omissions we've seen from these lists so far has me very scared about Porsche. At this point I doubt we're going to see the 964 911 at launch (fingers crossed), but I'm also afraid we're going to lose the 928 again as well as the 968. We already know that both 991 GT3s are coming back, so it's going to make whatever they exclude sting pretty badly.

Back