Forza Horizon 5: Car List (WIP)

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 447 comments
Agreed but I imagine why it's coming to us piecemeal is because they're still sorting the licensing out.

So either we wait all this time for a full reveal (which wouldn't stop people predicting/guessing until that list comes out) or we get it piecemeal like we have so far. I'd prefer all at once but I can see why PG has drip fed us, even if it has been a bit confusing and unorganized.
I believe that we have actually heard during previous releases that they work on licensing all the way up to the last minute to try and get everything in the final build.

I believe that we have actually heard during previous releases that they work on licensing all the way up to the last minute to try and get everything in the final build.
and i guess what ever they cant finish will come later in forzathon.

The defunct and/or obscure makes are what have me antsy. Not like I'm holding out for a Monteverdi Hai or a Cizeta-Moroder or something that level of out-of-the-blue weird, but I'm still wondering if we'll ever get the De Tomaso Pantera returning from the 360 gen or finally see the Jensen Interceptor that was on the leak list. Or Saab! When are we gonna get Saab back?

Mike Brown literally stated on the stream, when that number was on the screen, not to pay too much attention to that number as the game version they were playing was a dev build...
True, but it’s still interesting to know that 2 months prior to release, the dev build of FH5 has 543 cars in it. I’m sure it won’t be the final number, but I’m also pretty sure it won’t be too far off. So I guess we’ll launch with 550 cars, give or take a few dozen.

The defunct and/or obscure makes are what have me antsy. Not like I'm holding out for a Monteverdi Hai or a Cizeta-Moroder or something that level of out-of-the-blue weird, but I'm still wondering if we'll ever get the De Tomaso Pantera returning from the 360 gen or finally see the Jensen Interceptor that was on the leak list. Or Saab! When are we gonna get Saab back?
Cizeta, De Tomaso, Jensen, Lister and Venturi are all manufacturers I'd love to see in Forza. Venturi and Jensen have been on leaked lists in the past.

If De Tomaso came along I'd like to see other cars besides just the Pantera, like the Mangusta. Lister has been in NFS so it can't be too hard to license.

Cizeta are Ferrari/Lambo clones in a way so I wonder if that affects licensing somehow, similar to how RUF and Porsche aren't usually in the same games.

I wonder if we will get more Italdesign cars now that we've had the Zerouno...

I love the obscure cars and lesser known manufacturers, like the Dome Zero.

Edit: Looking back at this post it makes it seem like I can't make a single, cohesive thought....lol

Last edited:
McLaren - 10
2019 McLaren 600LT
2019 McLaren Speedtail
2018 McLaren 720S Spider
2018 McLaren Senna
2018 McLaren 720S
2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
2013 McLaren P1
1997 McLaren F1 GT
1993 McLaren F1

Why do they keep refusing to add the P1 GTR? wasn't there a promo shot from FH4 that featured the p1 gtr you would think the car would make it into fh 5 :crazy:

McLaren - 10
2019 McLaren 600LT
2019 McLaren Speedtail
2018 McLaren 720S Spider
2018 McLaren Senna
2018 McLaren 720S
2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
2013 McLaren P1
1997 McLaren F1 GT
1993 McLaren F1

Why do they keep refusing to add the P1 GTR? wasn't there a promo shot from FH4 that featured the p1 gtr you would think the car would make it into fh 5 :crazy:
Do we really need 2 720S models, one convertible and one coupe? Ugh...I kind of expecting the Spider to replace the coupe in FH5, but at least it isn't DLC this time.

Last edited:
I believe the P1 GTR has only been limited to the Motorsport games so far.

Real life picture of that 2004 Nissan #23 Pickup Rally Raid (new to Forza but got kinda ninja’ed into the car reveal list). Looks neat!

06534089-0ADC-4E47-B0AD-00C8D11C35C3.jpeg

Last edited:
I think there are now 2 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z in the game? The Z432 we always had and the plain Z as the Nissan reward car?

EAA34846-B9DA-45B8-BC64-8D3A6D6EB81D.png

763BFEB0-843A-4846-968F-3E4A1EF6CD6A.png

I do, but it wasn't ever put in the game. I think that screenshot came from the rendering company that did work on FM7 and Horizon. Maybe we are finally getting some of the cars that were modeled years ago, like the Jensen....
I think there are now 2 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z in the game? The Z432 we always had and the plain Z as the Nissan reward car?

View attachment 1079039
View attachment 1079040
I saw this and thought the same thing, but then also noticed that the cars looked identical in the thumbnail.

I saw this and thought the same thing, but then also noticed that the cars looked identical in the thumbnail.
You are right, further on in the video they have the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS FE as a reward car, but it was already in the regular list as well. Seems to be a stand-in, WIP or something but indeed not a new car.

You are right, further on in the video they have the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS FE as a reward car, but it was already in the regular list as well. Seems to be a stand-in, WIP or something but indeed not a new car.
Yea I think someone in the general thread suggested it to just be a placeholder. Makes the most sense to me

All FE cars so far I know about :

1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe Forza Edition (FH5 controller exclusive)
1953 Morris Minor 1000 Forza Edition (probably an in-game typo and should be year 1958)
2016 Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition (different visual upgrades & colour from the one in FM7)
2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Forza Edition

Last edited:
I think that screenshot came from the rendering company that did work on FM7 and Horizon.

IIRC it was more so @TheAdmiester 's handiwork with a dev build of FM7.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nissan Rally Raid truck is the same one, but with the option to have the tonneau cover on or off.

IIRC it was more so @TheAdmiester 's handiwork with a dev build of FM7.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nissan Rally Raid truck is the same one, but with the option to have the tonneau cover on or off.
It's the same cover, it just tapers so dramatically that it appears to disappear in the frontal angle screenshot.

Do we really need 2 720S models, one convertible and one coupe? Ugh...I kind of expecting the Spider to replace the coupe in FH5, but at least it isn't DLC this time.
Ehhhh, in Horizon 4 there is a substantial difference in performance between the two, so they are actually unique cars, even if they're the same chassis. As a few others have already mentioned, the 2 Hoonicorns is much more of a head-scratcher.

Sept 10 Update: Welcome Pack Cars:

• Apollo Intensa Emozione 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2020 #2069 Ford Performance Bronco R 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo 'Welcome Pack'
  • 1998 Toyota Supra RZ 'Welcome Pack'
Now i’m curious, if these WP cars are like the ones in FH4, will they A: Have unique visual customisation and B: Have higher performance limits than the standard cars?

Here’s what I mean about the FH4 WP cars.
So aside from the previously mentioned special parts these WP cars have, some of them appear to be amped up beyond what the standard versions are capable off, like the PO cars for example.

The normal Ford GT has a max PI of around 987 with awd, 910hp max and weighs under 2500lbs with rwd.

The WP GT starts at 998, factory rims are as light as the lightest rims, has 1078hp max and can weigh well under 2400lbs(2,368 with aero) and is capable of 3Gs in handling with aero. :eek:

The normal Porsche 718 has a handling stat of 9.4 in a S1 handling build, The WP 718 is capable of 9.9 with the exact same build, but the extra grip means less power to put into it to keep it S1.

The standard Jeep CJ5 with a fully built stock engine(turbo’d), all possible weight shedding and biggest off-road tyres equipped has 389hp, weighs 1,756lbs and has a 6.3 handling stat with no aero and 794PI.

The WP CJ5 standard engine is more powerful than the standard CJ5 WITHOUT even bolting on the turbos at 462hp N/A and over 600hp with Turbos. :drool:

While heavier at 1,936lbs stripped out, the WP CJ5 has a 7.2 handling with no aero and 825PI.

No obvious differences on the Subaru Rally car, (aside from the pre tuned part.:P) stock engines on both make the same power and torque.

The WP Gymkhana 9 Focus is slightly different as it starts at S1 900 which isn’t feasible for the normal one with the stock engine.

The WP Toyota T100‘s stock engine has a slightly higher engine sound compared to the normal one, plus a small power hike to 793hp fully tuned compared to 758hp of the normal one.

The WP Aventador has a slight grip advantage at 8.4 to 8.2 on a normal Aventador with race tyres equipped, the Liberty Walk wing is adjustable on the WP and not on the normal one.

The WP F50 GT has no major differences aside from starting PI and the tyre difference that was listed by @WanganDream in his post. 👍

So some cars have major improvements, some minor and some with no extras added. :)

Small update: The WP F50GT does have a major difference, The engine sound is identical to the LaFerrari’s. :odd:

Couple more differences i’ve noticed and one of them actually being for the Subaru.

The T100, the Gymkhana Focus and the Subaru rally car all have 7 speed gearbox’s, one extra for the Focus and Subie and 2 extra for the T100. :)

Another one is the F50 GT having a higher maximum downforce limit in tuning, 168lbs for the normal F50GT and 185lbs for the WP version.

So what looked to be just a starter pack for newcomers and few extra promo shots for veterans is turning out to be a little more than that. :P
To add to that, the T100 WP was majorly OP for S1 Off Roading to boot. :crazy:

The 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST is also in the car list.
I've had this on the list since the FM.net article was published.

Sept 10 Update: Welcome Pack Cars:

• Apollo Intensa Emozione 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2020 #2069 Ford Performance Bronco R 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR 'Welcome Pack'
  • 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo 'Welcome Pack'
  • 1998 Toyota Supra RZ 'Welcome Pack'
Updated the list with these.

It would seem these have taken the place of pre-order cars?

From what I've seen in the car listings, it doesn't look like any of the models have exclusive visual upgrades to the FH5 WP. (The FH4 CJ5WP had larger than stock CJ5 tires and a couple of different bumper options)
However, unlike FH4's, this WP is planned content from launch, so it may have exclusive livery and such, like the "Team Forza" Edition in FM6.

These cars will probably have exclusive content for performance related upgrades.
I presume the Bronco R WP will have a 7 speed gearbox.

Back