Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,499 comments
So, check the game files, restart PC, now caught in infinite loop... Sigh, I will reinstall the game from scratch (fortunately I upgraded my Internet connection). I could return to the past Radeon drivers of course, but I need the current ones to play certain blue people game.
Smurf Avatars in FH. I'd pay for that DLC 😂😂😂.

Seriously though bud, I hope it sorts itself out soon for you.

Last edited:
TWIITER (X) - LAMBORGHINI - The 60th Digital Parade - December, 11
Is the Lamborghini Revuelto coming as a gift or Lamborghini Centenario Special Design ?

1702210249214.png

Last edited:
Has there been a hot fix for the game? It’s no longer crashing. Everything seems to be back to normal.
If it affected a lot of people without any updates on our end I'm thinking it may have been a server end issue. I'm glad they seem to have got it sorted for the people who've been having problems, however they did it.

Last edited:
TWIITER (X) - LAMBORGHINI - The 60th Digital Parade - December, 11
Is the Lamborghini Revuelto coming as a gift ?

The Revuelto isn't currently in the game, so unless there's a surprise title update tomorrow less than a week after the last one, the answer to that would be no, or at least 'not until February or later'.

The Revuelto isn't currently in the game, so unless there's a surprise title update tomorrow less than a week after the last one, the answer to that would be no, or at least 'not until February or later'.
It could be sent as a gift car too, that would be one way to get it in game without appearing in the list. But I agree that it's very unlikely.

You guys do realize thats a Lambo centenario right? Unless im missing a detail...
The picture is the Centarino no doubt there. But the 60th anniversary looks to have a Forza Horizon 5 tie-in from the picture, so there's a good chance this could generate a new car for us.

Right now we have the entire current Lamborghini car list except the Huracan Sterrato and the Revuelto. I'd love to see both of them in FH5, but to be honest the Sterrato would probably be the best fit.

The picture is the Centarino no doubt there. But the 60th anniversary looks to have a Forza Horizon 5 tie-in from the picture, so there's a good chance this could generate a new car for us.

Right now we have the entire current Lamborghini car list except the Huracan Sterrato and the Revuelto. I'd love to see both of them in FH5, but to be honest the Sterrato would probably be the best fit.
The new Countach is also missing

I'll lower my expectations borderline and bet on a special livery Centenario, but even if a new Lambo is added, I'd like to see a model that is more unique and not a variant of the existing Huracan/Aventador family, which is already and really sick and tired of these variants.

How about a 350GT, for example? This car is the model that started the Lambo legend, yet is ignored out of existence in almost every racing game, including Forza.
Or the Terzo Millennio, a concept car that foreshadows the coming BEV era of Lambo.
But The Crew is the only racing game available for consoles today that has this car.

Last edited:
I take it back. The game was fine yesterday, but it's back to its old crashing ways again today.
Well, there goes any chance of getting the Lotuses or any other cars. We're not likely to get a fix until February since PG will go dark for the holidays.

I run on a Series S just in case you're asking. What were you running it on?

My yearly round up from TA. I hope to God the wife doesn't see how many hours I've sunk into FH5 this year (just over 25 days straight)😂😂😂😂. Although I bet I'm not the worst 😜.

1000006846.png

Last edited:
Well, there goes any chance of getting the Lotuses or any other cars. We're not likely to get a fix until February since PG will go dark for the holidays.

I run on a Series S just in case you're asking. What were you running it on?
I have a Series S. Even with the crashes, I was able to get the Weekly Playlist completed (aside from the Hot Wheels and Rally Adventure events.) It seems like the game crashes once, then when I restart it, it behaves fine. So don’t give up on the Lotus.

After I reinstalled everything on PC it appeared I was stuck in the infinite loading loop again, but fortunately it was just a sync issue and once it cleared, I have gamed normally. Although, I get the change of season screen EVERY time I booth and is so annoying.

Last edited:
I have a Series S. Even with the crashes, I was able to get the Weekly Playlist completed (aside from the Hot Wheels and Rally Adventure events.) It seems like the game crashes once, then when I restart it, it behaves fine. So don’t give up on the Lotus.
Exactly the same thing I have bud unfortunately.

It's not much of a tragedy to me since most of these cars are just straight ports from FH4. The new BRZ is largely identical to the GR86 performance wise so... not missing much. Nor is January's events.

Everyone will still get their T50 and the Valkyrie so I guess it's the thought that counts.

It's not much of a tragedy to me since most of these cars are just straight ports from FH4. The new BRZ is largely identical to the GR86 performance wise so... not missing much. Nor is January's events.

Everyone will still get their T50 and the Valkyrie so I guess it's the thought that counts.
The gift bar for the T50 is almost full, we might get it tomorrow with some luck 🤞🤞

How about a 350GT
Saw this thing(actually, 400GT)IRL near Centenario, Miura, Super Trofeo and Diablo. For whatever reason thing is gorgeous IRL and meh on video and photos. Somewhat similar feeling after Centenario. IRL its looks waaaay less bulky than in games.

TIKTOK FORZA HORIZON: DOGS

Any car names that may be related to a dog, coyote, or any animal ?

EX:
Chevrolet Impala: Africa
Matra Simca Bagheera: Mowgli
Dodge Viper: Víbora
Jaguar
Humber Hawk: Falcon
Ford Falcon
Škoda Yeti: Big Foot (Pé Grande)
Reliant Kitten: Cat
Piaggio Ape: Monkey
Ford Cougar: Mercury
Hyundai Pony
De Tomaso Mangusta
Ford F-150 Raptor
Plymouth Barracuda
Volkswagen Fox: Fox
VW Beetle
Mitsubishi Starion
Wolseley Hornet: vespa / wasp
Corvette Stingray
De Tomaso Pantera
Ford Puma
AC Cobra
Nissan Bluebird
Reliant Robin
Sunbeam Tiger
Škoda Kodiaq: Australian Bear
Singer Gazelle:
VW Rabbit
Triumph Stag: Deer
Ford Mustang
Puma
Ford Maverick
FNM Onça: Mustang
Ford Pinto
Chevrolet Malibu: Antelope
DKW Carcará: Caracara plancus

1702344622022.png

Last edited:
TIKTOK FORZA HORIZON: DOGS

Any car names that may be related to a dog, coyote, or any animal ?
Two models immediately came to mind.

Aston Martin Bulldog June 2023.jpg

One is the Aston Martin Bulldog Concept. The concept car has recently been restored and upgraded, and has made headlines once again after successfully completing the challenge of reaching 200mph, which was the goal at the time.

h1.jpg

The second one is Honda City Turbo II.
Although this car does not include the name of a dog in its name, it is affectionately known as the "Bulldog" due to its funny face and compact body, and has become well-known in Europe and America due to the popularity of JDM.

If they do indeed add Valhalla, adding the Bulldog would give them both the progenitor and the newest model of Aston Martin's mid-engine hypercars, which would be a nice addition to complement each other.

However, I don't have high expectations for this video.
Most of the videos on their TikTok accounts are meaningless and often have no relevance to future updates.

Back