Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,499 comments
Can anybody help, ive tried to download my GMA T.50 and its not downloading for nothing. I quit and reset FH5 a bunch of times and even reset my xbox twice and still a message keeps popping up that says cant download at this time try again later. Is there a known glitch among some players where they cant download this car?

I had this problem too. I put in a support ticket to see if they can do anything.

While admitting to feeling a trifle sheepish at having brought a BMW M3 GTR to the Homologation Heroes trial while everyone else including the AI rocked up in Lotuses and Ferraris, I must confess to feeling a slight degree of vindication when its handling and manoeuvrablity proved to be the winning factor in the second race at Winter Blunderland.

Last edited:
The amount of crashing this update has been absolutely abysmal
Yeah this is where I came back on. I saw the hotfix message and that lasted all of 24 hours before we're right back to crashing. At least it's not loading winter but I haven't seen a season update with the events yet. Maybe that's what's going on this time as they just wrote out the whole intro code. Then try to fix it maybe and we're back to crashing.

This is so weird, since I can't recall a single crash in the last 2 years of my excessive playing of FH5 on the Series X or PC.

Are all you guys with problems on Series S, or are there some PC users too?
If you are on PC, have you recently updated AMD or Nvidia drivers? It's possible that reverting to older known good drivers could improve things...

Im also on a Series S and had my first crash/freeze the other day since ive had the game for just about 2 years now. I made a joke a couple weeks back about how since FM came out and all of its issues and crashes its now rubbing onto FH5 and people have been having isolated issues with this game now since...coincidence? Lol

Last edited:
While admitting to feeling a trifle sheepish at having brought a BMW M3 GTR to the Homologation Heroes trial while everyone else including the AI rocked up in Lotuses and Ferraris, I must confess to feeling a slight degree of vindication when its handling and manoeuvrablity proved to be the winning factor in the second race at Winter Blunderland.
I used a AWD setup for a 288 GTO worked pretty good.

This is so weird, since I can't recall a single crash in the last 2 years of my excessive playing of FH5 on the Series X or PC.

Are all you guys with problems on Series S, or are there some PC users too?
If you are on PC, have you recently updated AMD or Nvidia drivers? It's possible that reverting to older known good drivers could improve things...
I'm on Series X and I suffer crashes. Guess Lady Luck is just on your side bud.

Strangely enough, I haven't encountered any crashes playing with the OG Xbox One + stock HDD combination.
Is it due to different assets between high-end PC and Xbox Series S/X and OG Xbox One?

If you've followed along the thread then such a similar dilemma happened with this game 2 years ago, back when it launched. Christmas update broke for next-gen Xbox and the last-gen ones worked fine.

Who knew something like this would come back with a vengeance...

No preview/guide for this weeks Playlist? @Famine
Not... yet. Just wasn't a reasonable proposition to fit in this Thursday. Next Thursday will be hilarious, as I'll be somewhere around 200 miles from my desk when the season changes. And during the Merrineum, time may as well not exist.

I’m on series X and I don’t have that many crashes as you guys are having only issue I had was the winter loading every time glitch.

Not... yet. Just wasn't a reasonable proposition to fit in this Thursday. Next Thursday will be hilarious, as I'll be somewhere around 200 miles from my desk when the season changes. And during the Merrineum, time may as well not exist.
Mate have a cracking Xmas wherever you may be, we'll survive without a guide 👍👍

I am on series X and only had one crash with FH5. I guess it was the one time I forgot to close the game properly and it started in quick resume. I had a series S when FH5 came out and had a lot of crashes back then. But that was due to the game being inherently unstable at the beginning.

Playground Games - FORZA HORIZON 5: Financial Statements 2022

- Forza Horizon 5 updates run until 2025 ?

TWITTER

Financial Statements 2022

Attachments

• 00-FH ATÉ 2025.png
    00-FH ATÉ 2025.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1-FH ATÉ 2025-1.png
    1-FH ATÉ 2025-1.png
    167 KB · Views: 9
  • 2-FH ATÉ 2025-2.png
    2-FH ATÉ 2025-2.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 3-BALANÇO.png
    3-BALANÇO.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 4-BALANÇO.png
    4-BALANÇO.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 11
  • companies_house_document.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s intentional or if it’s just a happy coincidence, but I like how the GR86 was the star car of the Summer Party update, while, if we exclude the Secret Santa cars, the BRZ is the star car of the Winter Wonderland update.

To add, in the playlist cover pictures both cars are in the stadium with season appropriate decorations, and the GR86 is red while the BRZ is blue to match the colors of the temperature gradients for their respective seasons, it’s nice synergy.

Last edited:
FORZA HORIZON SPANISH - TWITTER (X) - TOKYO / BRZ

TOKYO DRIFT (FAST & FURIOUS)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220-164742-343.png
    Screenshot_20231220-164742-343.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 14
  • OUTRO BRZ.png
    OUTRO BRZ.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
  • OUTRO BRZ - MUSICA.png
    OUTRO BRZ - MUSICA.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Got mostly everything done on the playlist this week bar Oldie but a Goodie because I don’t have enough cash for a Classic Racer. So gave it a miss. I got my Morgan got the Lynk and the Mission R so I’m pretty happy. Fired up the game this morning and got gifted message so went and found the barn. Lo and behold some legend has given me the #6 Penske Lola that was the prize car for Oldie but a Goodie. Very much appreciated.

I could only get 45 of the 75 points in this week’s playlist. I’ve spent three hours today trying to get the rest of the points, but the game keeps crashing, and all the progress keeps getting lost. Very frustrating.
Try doing what I do bud. Every time you complete an event go to a house or festival and enter it. Do this straight away without entering any menus. The game saves your progress when you enter the house/festival.

With one hour and 43 minutes left in the season, I gave it one more try. For once, thumbnails were loading when I tried to select a car, liveries and correct colors were loading when I did select a car, and loading times for everything were quick, rather than five minute waits after making my selection. I knocked out the last six dailies, the last two seasonal championships in Mexico, and all the Hot Wheels and Rally Adventure events. I finished with just under ten minutes to spare. I just now fired up the XBox again, and it’s all there. This is easily the hardest I’ve worked to finish a weekly playlist, ever.

Back