Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,709 comments
The typos in everything are increasing recently too. Even the video stream descriptions.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the result of some people having too much work on their plate, I’ve seen (and experienced) it before.

Patch notes in particular are a tough task (I know because I’ve been writing them for WRC), involving lots of cross-referencing and double-checking.

If there’s a big update that’s usually hundreds of tickets that get whittled down to a summary in the notes, and then it depends on what the checking/approval process is after that.

Then again, I guess anyone downloading the patch can just load up Horizon Promo and see which unannounced car is in it anyway.

1701804522108.png

Surprised that it isn't 998

1701804752861.png

Been waiting for this since the FH4 pre release leaks that mentioned this thing.

Last edited:
The Czinger is AWD, has more power and better aero, with almost identical weight and comes in at S2 998:
1701805191922.png

1365kg = 3009 lbs

To be honest, at the top of S2 class aero is more important than power. Just look at the Nio EP9 which is much heavier but has a ton of aero and gets really quick lap times:
1701805378411.png

I'm glad those griefers are disappointed. It's because of them they disabled the car.
Your comedic skills are 'ramping' up bud 😜
Stop or I'll get a swelled noggin and have to adjust my "capsize".

I'm glad those griefers are disappointed. It's because of them they disabled the car.

Stop or I'll get a swelled noggin and have to adjust my "capsize".
It would be a total poop show I agree. Pity the flipping effect can't be turned on in Eventlabs though. Hopefully the Devs will 'overturn' their total disablement of the feature and let it be used in Eventlab.

Last edited:
@Milouse I have added the purchase price for the 4 new Autoshow cars. I don't have ability to add any more data, but I only had enough cash to buy one of them anyway :lol:

I watched AR12's video on the flip car. He demonstrated that while it won't flip cars which are driving normally, it will flip cars which are doing a wheelie. So people who want to do silly things with the flip car can at least do something...

Because I'm a big kid.......
1000006784.png

This very simple and childish design is available exclusively from my vinyl store or livery store in game, just search for Edax 76

😂😂😂😂

Think before you add the Aston Martin DBR1 to the Autoshow in an update. An Aston Martin DBR1 isn't a toy, it's 22,500,000 credit commitment.

Last edited:
Think before you add the Aston Martin DBR1 to the Autoshow in an update. An Aston Martin DBR1 isn't a toy, it's 22,500,000 credit commitment.
Those of us who have been keeping 100% garage completion have loads of credits. I was regularly selling 40/160 point reward cars on the AH and had an abundance of credits, so the 30 million for the 4 new cars barely made a dent <smug grin>

I know those 4 new cars are going to be in the Forzathon shop eventually, but I need my garage completion % now, not in a few months time :D

The game is 2 years old and if you have every car by now there’s nothing to spend money on really. I easily have money to buy the new expensive cars or pick up the occasional festival reward cars I missed for the 20 million credits they go for.

I do still have one car voucher I’ve never used from somewhere too.

On the subject of money, I’m pleased to say that after selling off Playlist exclusive cars that will be coming back in the next series, I’m now only 1.5 million away from hitting the max credit cap.

That was one of my bucket list items when it comes to this game, which’ll just leave completing all of the Eliminator win accolades and unlocking all the Skill Masteries for every car.

The game is 2 years old and if you have every car by now there’s nothing to spend money on really. I easily have money to buy the new expensive cars or pick up the occasional festival reward cars I missed for the 20 million credits they go for.

I do still have one car voucher I’ve never used from somewhere too.
You get one voucher for buying the premium edition.

I keep having trouble with the game not saving when I buy one of the new cars or paint a car. I get a revolving save icon that goes on way too long, then I get a message saying I have too many save files of this type and I need to eliminate some in the file manager. I play on a Series S, so I’m not sure what I need to do to fix this.

I keep having trouble with the game not saving when I buy one of the new cars or paint a car. I get a revolving save icon that goes on way too long, then I get a message saying I have too many save files of this type and I need to eliminate some in the file manager. I play on a Series S, so I’m not sure what I need to do to fix this.
File Manager? As in the FH5 File Manager? Xbox S got the increased Livery and Garage slot update didn't they? I can't see why you would have to delete stuff from the File Manager unless all the available slots are full.

File Manager? As in the FH5 File Manager? Xbox S got the increased Livery and Garage slot update didn't they? I can't see why you would have to delete stuff from the File Manager unless all the available slots are full.
I’m not even sure where I would find the file manager. The other odd thing that is happening is during wheelspins. When I try to gift the car, nothing happens for a long time, then I get a “something went wrong” message. It then returns me to the wheelspin menu, but I no longer have the option of gifting the car. I can only add it to my garage or sell it. And when I quit the game and return to it, all the wheelspins are back.

EDIT: Oh, and the game has been crashing a lot.

Last edited:
I also play on Series S and sometimes exactly what you described happens to me.

These things usually happen when the game was open in Quick Resume. It works for me if I close the game and open it again.

But the game has been crashing a lot. Especially when I'm going to choose a car to sell at auction or simply change cars in the garage.

I'm on Series X, the problems aren't just on Series S.

I quite often have to restart the game at least once to get Kudos Points or credits to download and to claim cars. The game itself crashing back to the dashboard isn't uncommon within the first few minutes of starting a game either.

I never ever start a game on Quick Resume and haven't done for years. Even clearing the cache by holding the power button in whilst turning the Xbox off doesn't resolve the issues.

It's not game breaking for me thankfully but it is an annoyance.

I never use quick resume either. I’ve shut the game down and restarted my XBox, but the problems persist.

Oh, and the game has been crashing a lot.
That's what I've been getting. Oh no, this is not lookin' good. I went to change cars and the game didn't respond at all.

Unfortunately this is game breaking to me, so I guess I'm not getting any of these cars, until they fix it. Seriously. :(

Last edited:
I find myself liking the new Winter Wonderland circuit. It's much slower than the normal Horizon race tracks and rewards taking good lines as well as figuring out how to cut (since you are going between checkpoints, not following the race track itself).

Sure, the two ice bits are a gimmick, but they don't actually detract from the pure racing aspect.

Latest Posts

Back