Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,344 comments
What have PG done for April Fools' Day before? This would be new territory if they do have something.

I doubt it's an Expansion #3, whatever it is. :P
I don't remember them ever doing anything before for April Fools Day, but I could be mistaken.

On a serious note though, might we be getting the Mexican version of Tommy's Autos tomorrow? Getting some high value cars on the cheap.

As in "I'd be a fool to sell them this cheap".

I don't remember them ever doing anything before for April Fools Day, but I could be mistaken.

On a serious note though, might we be getting the Mexican version of Tommy's Autos tomorrow? Getting some high value cars on the cheap.

Didn’t Tommy leave with Mike Brown tho and head to the new studio? Could’ve sworn he did

I did notice a disturbing lack of Hard-to-Find cars from later on in the game's life; the Bronco Raptor and Meyers Manx 2.0 seem like no-brainers to re-add here, but PG chose to forego them in favor of unremarkable stuff from Year One. Perhaps, for April Fools Day only, they'll be coming to the Forzathon Shop?

I don't believe there will be an April Fools' joke or a prize car at any point. Just saying.

Also, I would fully understand McLaren wanting to embrace actual car names, but what's really in a name? Artura sounds more like a Latin translation of Arthur.

I don't believe there will be an April Fools' joke or a prize car at any point. Just saying.

Also, I would fully understand McLaren wanting to embrace actual car names, but what's really in a name? Artura sounds more like a Latin translation of Arthur.
The Devs said there was one coming in the update video last Monday bud.

Oh, and Artura et Tabul Circulas 😂😂

Let’s see… April Fools… Fool… Jester… I’ve got it. A one day only crossover with GTA Online for all the Dinka Jesters.
IMG_3644.png

IMG_3643.png

IMG_3645.png

IMG_3646.png

Random thought... Does the '67 GT500 from the carpack have a unique brake light animation? Driver San Francisco did. Or did they just make all lights light up? I think an old comment from the DSF entry of this very car said it best, but the actual car had sequential tail light patterns.
Geez DRV SF is truly a lost gem. Hopefully Ubisoft can make a sequel sometime.

Let’s see… April Fools… Fool… Jester… I’ve got it. A one day only crossover with GTA Online for all the Dinka Jesters.
View attachment 1342039
View attachment 1342040
View attachment 1342041
View attachment 1342042
That hexagon intake on the Jester RR is just ... bad looking. They just don't go together. I bought the car last month I believe and barely drive it.

Dinka Jesters.
Yeah... the modern one is relatively interesting, yet it's based on the 2012 Acura NSX Concept (remember this was added in the Business Update in 2014, and no production model was out at the time) and is available in Story Mode (Enhanced version).

The Jester Classic is extremely hideous and locked behind the scummy and horrible GTA Online, and the Jester RR (which is also locked behind said scummy & greedy mode) is strangely thrown into copyright-infringement territory with its near-identical body design.

In my situation, since I hate Rockstar because of the fact that they've latched on to the overdependence of GTAO and their subscriptionware service - which brings that same fear to the upcoming GTA VI - I personally would've liked the Jester RR itself. Yet since said car is exclusive to Online (or mod the game if you got a PC version and some scripthook knowhow for SP) I think it's a worthless investment, because they're overpriced. Especially since a XV30 Camry costs $460,000 for crying out loud....

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: FH5 Servers Permanently Shut Down Amid Original Crew Game's Shutdown, PGG Jacks Up Car Pack Prices By 500%
In light of Ubisoft's legacy DRM-restricted games shutting down for good, PGG made a fatal mistake and shut down their servers! Also, the devs, in a valiant effort to raise more money than ever before for FH6, jacked up car pack prices by five hundred percent. Which means that instead of car packs being anywhere from $4-10, they are now up to $400 or more.

Don't worry, that's all #fakenews by the April Fools' Team!

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: FH5 Servers Permanently Shut Down Amid Original Crew Game's Shutdown, PGG Jacks Up Car Pack Prices By 500%
In light of Ubisoft's legacy DRM-restricted games shutting down for good, PGG made a fatal mistake and shut down their servers! Also, the devs, in a valiant effort to raise more money than ever before for FH6, jacked up car pack prices by five hundred percent. Which means that instead of car packs being anywhere from $4-10, they are now up to $400 or more.

Don't worry, that's all #fakenews by the April Fools' Team!
Takin' this to mean there is no actual FH5 April Fools' thing, not even an official "joke". :P

Swear one of the comments for this post read "No wonder they all keep coming to America". Which makes one wonder whether the Horizon festival has singlehandedly caused US immigration to skyrocket. Or maybe that's what Horizon Mexico was designed to do all along - it entertains you with cars and music, in the meantime the festival displaces Mexicans for future "settlement" of... how shall I put it... "global minority" people 🤔 #conspiracytime

They put googly eyes on the Tanks at the Race-Off/Race Off site.

Yup.
So it's genuinely one of those stupid things you won't see unless you're actively looking for it, since hardly anyone's going to visit the Race-Off site unless they're checking the scores--which you can already do in the Festival Playlist.

Kinda dumb, not gonna lie, but also kinda smart if you don't want to participate.

Well that was anti climatic. I know the April Fools thing was never going to be anything major, but I was hoping for slightly more than googly eyes on the Tank mascots.

Swear one of the comments for this post read "No wonder they all keep coming to America". Which makes one wonder whether the Horizon festival has singlehandedly caused US immigration to skyrocket. Or maybe that's what Horizon Mexico was designed to do all along - it entertains you with cars and music, in the meantime the festival displaces Mexicans for future "settlement" of... how shall I put it... "global minority" people 🤔 #conspiracytime
It seems like some people have been programmed to think of immigration whenever they see the word Mexican.

My only concern is how they will set the difficulty level for the "extra PR Stunts."
The FH5 forum just posted the event list for next week's Playlist; thought you might be interested in the PR stunt targets.

1711999982578.png

I'm also noticing that the Treasure Hunt next week requires the use of a Peel car, and upgrading it in order to get three stars at any Drift Zone. Any assistance with a build for those things is appreciated, I was not expecting this sudden twist.

Last edited:
They put googly eyes on the Tanks at the Race-Off/Race Off site.

Yup.
Y'know, kinda expected more. Not Minecraft April Fools-levels (Infinite is the best one IMO), but something bigger than just googly eyes on mascots.

Back