Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,337 comments
I’m guessing, but it looks like the Mercedes A45 AMG 4Matic judging by the front left side profile.
The black thing (I assume it's a vent) on the fender doesn't match the A45. It does however kind of match this monstrosity.

BMW_M4_%28G82%29_IMG_4183.jpg

The black thing (I assume it's a vent) on the fender doesn't match the A45. It does however kind of match this monstrosity.

BMW_M4_%28G82%29_IMG_4183.jpg
Thats a good shout, 👍 My reasoning for it being the A45 is it would be new to Forza and be a nice balance to the returning 300SLR.

Ah yes, the fabled car with a curse. When it was added in The Crew 2, if you tried customizing it, the game would crash. They were quick to fix it though, but it was eerily coincidental...
Spooky... :nervous:

If this car shows up, can we add Jan & Dean's "Dead Man's Curve" to the soundtrack?

Last edited:

I believe the last update added some unused files that suggest a new M4 is coming, so I'd not be surprised to see it.

The Trial kills any and all desire I have to play immediately after trying it every ****ing time. Can that not be a thing in FH6? Or if it is, let it be one player and 5 AI teammates. They'll be infinitely smarter and I won't have to worry about some numpty trying to t-bone their own teammate or have an underpowered car.

Also related, are the cars actually nerfed during The Trial? No matter the car, no matter the tune, it seems braking doesn't work (not a new complaint) and the tires always have little grip and powerslide through every single corner (also not a new complaint). I feel like I've said this before. I've definitely criticized these things before, but never within The Trial because it feels especially egregious during.

The Trial kills any and all desire I have to play immediately after trying it every ****ing time. Can that not be a thing in FH6? Or if it is, let it be one player and 5 AI teammates. They'll be infinitely smarter and I won't have to worry about some numpty trying to t-bone their own teammate or have an underpowered car.

Also related, are the cars actually nerfed during The Trial? No matter the car, no matter the tune, it seems braking doesn't work (not a new complaint) and the tires always have little grip and powerslide through every single corner (also not a new complaint). I feel like I've said this before. I've definitely criticized these things before, but never within The Trial because it feels especially egregious during.
I kind of felt the same way a few weeks ago when my teammates were a bunch of folks trying to drift their Unimogs the whole time.

I remember a festival playlist that did something like Rami's Racing History (season based on decade; 50s-80s) on Horizon 4.

Last edited:
So Legacy RS, new M4, E92 M3 GTS and whatever that EV is plus the 300SLR, so far.

At least all the returnees are free.

Back