Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,238 comments
I saw the VK Commodore and 550 Spyder. I think this might be the worst update so far in terms of cut content coming back. 😐

Did he just say the 300SLR was available in the autoshow for 143 million credits? Yikes.

Last edited:
Did he just say the 300SLR was available in the autoshow for 143 million credits? Yikes.
I heard them mention the record-breaking auction of the sibling Uhlenhaut coupe for $143m, but not that.

I heard them mention the record-breaking auction of the sibling Uhlenhaut coupe for $143m, but not that.
Besides it would be completely overkill to add the Uhlenhaut to the series any time soon, given how ridiculously expensive that is compared to even the Ferrari 250 GTO.

If the Ferrari 250 GTO were like, say, Captain America, then the Mercedes 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe would literally be Thanos.

I did hear him specifically say you could buy it in the Autoshow “if you have 143 million credits” but I believe he was just making a joke based on the Uhlenhaut coupe recently selling for $143 million.

I did hear him specifically say you could buy it in the Autoshow “if you have 143 million credits” but I believe he was just making a joke based on the Uhlenhaut coupe recently selling for $143 million.
1660237180259.png

No strict confirmation of it being in the autoshow, but if one half of the statement was true...

Last edited:
At least the 300SLR is available through the playlist. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend.

Well, if you think about it, this would be progress.
We can have as many of those cars as we want, whenever we want, if we are so inclined. The price tag is ridiculous, though.

It is more ridiculous than the LCD in GT7, though, when balanced against the cr available to the player in normal play.
Are they designing the game with the sole assumption that we will all be scalpers?

View attachment 1182896
View attachment 1182897
My guess.
Whether people like it or not, these two body kits have been particularly controversial body kits over the past year.
And unlike the RB, the LB has no licensing issues.
I wish they add Varis to 86/BRZ since most of new to forza cars have Varis Bodykit (370Z, S209), the LB ones kinda tough tho since they have partnership with CSR2

Attachments

• Varis-Widebody-Kit-for-ZN6-Toyota-86-ZC6-Subaru-BRZ_01.jpg
    Varis-Widebody-Kit-for-ZN6-Toyota-86-ZC6-Subaru-BRZ_01.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back