Forza Horizon 5 photo mode thread

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,263 comments

My mighty LR Defender romping through the finish line whilst owning The Trail this week...
Defender is my go-to SUV for races and cross country. The 90 is perhaps statistically better but it doesn't have that iconic look and, while my late dad always used to say Landies were a little bit of a Jeep ripoff, if this model was good enough for Her late Maj, then it's good enough for me.

salutes clumsily while unrolling a Union Jack and playing a scratchy gramophone record of Rule Britannia 🇬🇧

Last edited:
Defender is my go-to SUV for races and cross country. The 90 is perhaps statistically better but it doesn't have that iconic look and while my late dad always used to say Landies were a little bit of a Jeep ripoff, if this model was good enough for Her late Maj, then it's good enough for me.

salutes clumsily while unrolling a Union Jack and playing a scratchy gramophone record of Rule Britannia 🇬🇧
Your Dad was right, the original Landie was based on the Jeep. However, it vastly improved the design it was based on.

The late Boss did indeed love a good LR, her love developed for them during the Second World War where she was trained as a vehicle mechanic on them and of course many other vehicular assets.

My in game Defender is the same tune (as close as I could get it) as I had in FH4. It's served me so well in races. The only thing I change is suspension height to suit the terrain.

And finally I'll join you in that salute bud....🫡

Back