Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Spring Rate

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
Another EventLab where you'll lap the AI because they can't cope with one section - though they record a ludicrously fast second lap...

So, uh, I tried to do the weekly challenge but since this month has started I can't even start it, I got the right car for each of them, I checked thoroughly to make sure as well but nope. No completion triggered. Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?

So, uh, I tried to do the weekly challenge but since this month has started I can't even start it, I got the right car for each of them, I checked thoroughly to make sure as well but nope. No completion triggered. Can anyone please help me figure out what's going on?
This often happens with Quick Resume.

Shut the game down fully, restart the console (or give it a hard reboot), then start it all up again and retry.

I can't believe they'd want to highlight just how incredibly bad the R32 Golf is by making it the Weekly car. The wheels aren't even centred in the arches, let alone that giant rear end.

If stuff like that still returns in the next FM, I'll be beside myself.

VXR
I can't believe they'd want to highlight just how incredibly bad the R32 Golf is by making it the Weekly car. The wheels aren't even centred in the arches, let alone that giant rear end.

If stuff like that still returns in the next FM, I'll be beside myself.
I remember being surprised and bemused that they took the time to remodel the front end when FM5 came out (albeit in US spec form)... but only the front end. The 22B was similar, although that got a far more extensive remodel between FM5 and FM6.

Last edited:
Another EventLab where you'll lap the AI because they can't cope with one section - though they record a ludicrously fast second lap...
On my first try I somehow made it to the finish first, I was in position 1/12, the cut screen flashed with Finished First... then when it switched to the finishing order and points, I was listed as FOURTH!!!

I had to do this abomination all over again. UGHHH!!

At least it was better the 2nd time after I bought race tires and upped the hp of my car.

I am probably in a minority here. I really don't like all these seasons and events that come and go. If you miss stuff here and there (life gets in the way sometimes) then I just can't be bothered doing any at all.

Why can't they design a different system where they add but don't take away? So I can slowly get through all these challenges, get exclusive cars etc

I'm starting to get really tired of that generic V6 sound. It's like FH4 with its overused V8 sound. Some of these cars don't have that type of V6 note in real life. Specially VW's VR6. It doesn't sound very nice either. Sounds like a 3 cylinder, or one of those old pushrod American V6 engines.

So far I've noticed the sample in these, along with the same exhaust upgrade sounds:

VW Golf VR6
VW Corrado VR6
VW Golf R32
Maserati Levante
Jaguar F-Pace
Jaguar XE
Range Rover Velar
Audi RS5 2018
Audi RS4 2018
Audi RS4 2001

I'm sure I'm missing a few, or some of these might even have a slight difference. Some of these also come with an upgraded exhaust from stock.

Last edited:
I am probably in a minority here. I really don't like all these seasons and events that come and go. If you miss stuff here and there (life gets in the way sometimes) then I just can't be bothered doing any at all.

Why can't they design a different system where they add but don't take away? So I can slowly get through all these challenges, get exclusive cars etc
The reward cars come back around and some already have. You can buy the game well after release and still get all the cars.

Back