Forza Horizon 6 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 10,210 comments
  • 1,042,425 views
Yes it has mugen and kaminari bodykit from FM7
- BMW M4 CS has Adro widebody. the blogpost kind of hint this by saying "Could that exterior be more dramatic? We don't know, but we are sure our players will try." it also has some other parts, if im guessing its from BMW
View attachment 1569458

- Eunos Cosmo has a spoiler and mudflap
View attachment 1569459

- Mercede AMG GT 63 has a front bumper and rear spoiler

Was there an picture for these bumpers or were they Brabus bumpers?
 
Okay, so thoughts on Horizon Meets as an update.

I have to admit, I shouldn't have been surprised that they made it a grab bag update. But it's very much a good grab bag--they came up with some really interesting cars this time, and they're mostly New-to-Horizons to boot!

The Espada being our new Series History reward aside. That thing was a Car Pass car in FH5. It should have been in FH6 from day one. It's not even New-to-Horizon, PG, come off it. :P

Still, it's telling that out of the seven cars we are getting outside of the Car Pass (oh hey there's that number), we only really have one disappointing addition. This is really looking like our first banger update in a while; the S7 is still gonna be in Retro Supercars, D-class Classic Muscle is getting a new competitor, we're getting the 2000 Honda Prelude, and we get a Mustang on top of that, from DeBerti no less so it isn't just another 'Stang. That's not even mentioning the M4 CS, which is sure to be a staple in Modern Super Saloons. This is probably the first update all game so far that isn't being hard-carried by the Car Pass--which is not to say that's not full of bangers too, the Ferrari Purosangue being in there is an inspired choice, and the Eunos Cosmo is definitely making folks happy, just like the Renault Spider did this month. I just wish the 1970 Rally Z was the treasure car and not the Citroen. :P
 
Last edited:
HOLDEN MONARO! THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC! I also like the Eunos Cosmo. That's a fantastic addition to the car pass. Now for a few more Kei cars...
 
As for City Life, the next update... Honestly, I've seen you guys thinking this might be a kei car update, but if I'm being honest, when I think of racing in a city, especially since there's not really a short circuit set in Tokyo yet (Electric Town Circuit and Highway Circuit all have long straights that favor supercars, while Highway Circuit is absolutely well-suited for hypercars) I think of sports cars.

We know we're getting three new-to-Horizon cars. Assuming the strict definition of 'New-to-Horizon' rather than specifically New-to-Forza, my kneejerk prediction then is this:

2019 Toyota 86 TRD SE
1997 Toyota Mark II Tourer V
2005 Dodge SRT-4 ACR

Our returning cars might include the 2020 Audi TT (hopefully with a fixed interior--that's probably why it missed FH6 now that I think about it) and the 2014 Ford Fiesta. Some neat little cars to putz around with and upgrade, while sliding around a Tokyo City corner.
 
Last edited:
I didn't expect the Monaro and the Cosmo to appear.

For this week's cars, here are some trivia.

1972 Datsun #5 Fairlady 240Z Rally

This 240Z entered the 1972 Monte Carlo Rally, driven by Rauno Aaltonent and Jean Todt. It placed third.

2000 Honda Prelude Type SH

SH stands for "Super Handling". It has a Active Torque System, which sends more torque to the front wheel when cornering.

As for City Life, the next update... Honestly, I've seen you guys thinking this might be a kei car update, but if I'm being honest, when I think of racing in a city, especially since there's not really a short circuit set in Tokyo yet (Electric Town Circuit and Highway Circuit all have long straights that favor supercars, while Highway Circuit is absolutely well-suited for hypercars) I think of sports cars.

We know we're getting three new-to-Horizon cars. Assuming the strict definition of 'New-to-Horizon' rather than specifically New-to-Forza, my kneejerk prediction then is this:

2019 Toyota 86 TRD SE
1997 Toyota Mark II Tourer V
2005 Dodge SRT-4 ACR

Our returning cars might include the 2020 Audi TT (hopefully with a fixed interior--that's probably why it missed FH6 now that I think about it) and the 2014 Ford Fiesta. Some neat little cars to putz around with and upgrade, while sliding around a Tokyo City corner.
I think that the format that PGG is pushing with new updates includes: 1 New to Forza (Spotlight car), and 2 Motorsport returnees for the playlist. Given the City Life theme, I'm hoping to see the once leaked Taxi jobs to appear, with a new car, the Toyota Crown Athlete.
 
Last edited:
I didn't expect the Monaro and the Cosmo to appear.

For this week's cars, here are some trivia.

1972 Datsun #5 Fairlady 240Z Rally

This 240Z entered the 1972 Monte Carlo Rally, driven by Rauno Aaltonent and Jean Todt. It placed third.

2000 Honda Prelude Type SH

SH stands for "Super Handling". It has a Active Torque System, which sends more torque to the front wheel when cornering.


I think that the format that PGG is pushing with new updates includes: 1 New to Forza (Spotlight car), and 2 Motorsport returnees for the playlist. Given the City Life theme, I'm hoping to see the once leaked Taxi jobs to appear, with a new car, the Toyota Crown Athlete.
it's funny when we get two scanned race ver 240z and not the normal 240z
 
Last edited:
I can't recall where (might have been Reddit where everyone is angry all the time) but someone somewhere was annoyed PG didn't scan the new Prelude and instead re-hashed the old one... despite the fact the 5th Gen Prelude, being almost 30 years old, is still faster and better looking (IMO, but I know I'm not alone :lol: ) than the new one. I'm aware it's a polarizing choice to add this car back in, but I had one 20-ish years ago and it's honestly one of the best cars I've ever owned, so the 5th gen 'Lude will always have a special place in my heart. I'm always happy to see it get featured in games.
 
Back