Forza Horizon 6 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 10,201 comments
  • 1,041,683 views
I assume we are getting some kind of announcement for the new update today or tomorrow. I am anxiously and impatiently checking twitter every few minutes.
 
I assume we are getting some kind of announcement for the new update today or tomorrow. I am anxiously and impatiently checking twitter every few minutes.
The update is usually released at 2 PM (here in Brazil).
 
Well time for me to move to star wars racers. Doubt Ill play much other then doing playlist after today.

Lackcuster content but good map and car selection imo. Too bad they focus too much on garage and nerfed events labs. Events and mp could have use more time, touge as well. Rivals should be like in FM, I hate to do rivals on FH, takes way too much time.
 
Last edited:
But you're our idiot and we all loves ya loads Pops. Group hug 😂😂😂😂
IMG_3941.webp
 
I assume we are getting some kind of announcement for the new update today or tomorrow. I am anxiously and impatiently checking twitter every few minutes.
For my timezone, the blogposts have dropped on the fourth Monday of the Series at noon. Betting that's when we'll see it.

Gods I hope this is just a bunch of Lotus Elevens. It would be so funny. :P
 
My guess; lotus elevens or cars with no relation to the theme like we had in mascot party,
 
PG could do the funniest thing right now if they gave us an OG Lotus Seven series 1 as well as bringing back the Eleven.
IMG_3942.webp

IMG_3943.webp
 
Last edited:
My guess; lotus elevens or cars with no relation to the theme like we had in mascot party,
Even that latter point would still fit. Back in FH5, when they ran a devstream for the Horizon Cars and Coffee Series, they basically all but stated that the theme of that update's cars was 'cars you don't see every day.' Car meets in Japan, especially the konbini car meets that Horizon Meets will be focusing on, are basically cars and coffee events but on a more intimate scale; I wouldn't be surprised if they combine both the idea of 'cars with 7 or 11 in their names' with 'cars you want to talk about at a car meet' to create a truly eclectic update.
 
I think the update will feature 11 obscure cars all with 7 litre engines......vroom vroom
 
The choices have me like "eh..." the S7 should be in the core game as we already got the S7 LM in the rotation of reward cars..

like the only cars that I actually want are the 2CV, Cosmo (finally!) and the maybe the BMW..
 
The S7 is definitely a lazy addition. It feels a lot like the 370z from Series 1, they should've had it base gameplay.

The 2CV though, that was not something I ever expected them to add back.

I also like the additions to spec racing, now we just need more circuits and sprints.
 
Last edited:
The S7 is definitely a lazy addition. It feels a lot like the 370z from Series 1, they should've had it base gameplay.

The 2CV though, that was not something I ever expected them to add back.

I also like the additions to spec racing, now we just need more circuits and sprints.
Next update they are saying two new city races for a "city" update.

Wonder if it will be a Kei update
 
Playlist cars: eh, whatever. Car pass cars: OK, a bit better. But this, for the update afterwards?

"Get ready to hone your skills at two additional permanent race routes located in Tokyo."

Now we're talking.
 
They've briefly won me back with the 2CV, Prelude, and Cosmo. I'm really hoping we get some decent aftermarket body options for the Prelude.
 
Did someone at the car list curating team make a typo and everyone else just went with it? Why the hell would they bother with the M4 CS and not add the obvious CSL?

Other than that, another meh update - returning cars are nothing special and all of them should’ve been in the game from the start, but the car pass additions are good.

Eunos Cosmo is a very nice surprise, the GT was overdue and I’m glad we got it before the Black Series is announced, but the true star is the long awaited Purosangue!

Can’t believe it’s finally making its console video game debut, and I’m so happy it’s in Horizon! Can’t wait to do all the off-road races with it, that V12 better scream :drool:
 
Did someone at the car list curating team make a typo and everyone else just went with it? Why the hell would they bother with the M4 CS and not add the obvious CSL?

Other than that, another meh update - returning cars are nothing special and all of them should’ve been in the game from the start, but the car pass additions are good.

Eunos Cosmo is a very nice surprise, the GT was overdue and I’m glad we got it before the Black Series is announced, but the true star is the long awaited Purosangue!

Can’t believe it’s finally making its console video game debut, and I’m so happy it’s in Horizon! Can’t wait to do all the off-road races with it, that V12 better scream :drool:
idk man but the s7 shouldn't be return as we can make a stock s7 from it. Also espada as history reward is kinda overwhelming which they could add something n-t-f cars. Also we need more japanese cars that's all.
 
Eh, could have been better, could have been worse. Glad we finally get a Cosmo, sad about the Purosangue, alas another car that will gather virtual dust in the garage.
 
Been wanting a 90s Cosmo for a while so cool to finally see it added. The rest are fine additions but nothing that really blows me away. Nice to see the old Holden and 2cv return though
 

View attachment 1569392

Eunos Cosmo in Car Pass as well!!
That old tired Saleen 3D model isn't something I wanted to see returning... Especially considering we already have the higher spec of that car. I'm sorry, these constant recycled cars just aren't doing it for me and I've got to hope that after fable releases or after the expansions release, we'll get heftier updates like what happened during FH5's lifespan.

If they're gonna give us recycled cars I'd atleast prefer to have the Holden Sandman back rather than the Deberti Mustang thing. I honestly hadn't even noticed the stang was gone in the first place.

I've still been playing the game lately but most of that time hasn't been spent doing the playlist, as I'm quite sick of it after 8 years. 'Least the car pass is looking better this month.
 
Back