Forza Horizon 6 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 10,210 comments
  • 1,042,425 views
The next series history reward car at 1,100 pts is the Lamborghini Espada 400 GT.
Okay, good. Leave it out at launch so they can make it a series history reward car which I come no closer to completing in any short amount of time. To say I'm cross is an understatement. Can't wait to have to shell out 20mil on the auction house for it I guess.
 

Big thing to note in these patch notes (at least for me😅) is a lot of cars are getting engine swaps retroactively added to them(the list is in the patch notes) and it’s a great way to freshen up the game IMO.

Also I kinda called it back in June so i’m taking some credit for it. :lol:

Another thing they can try is this, adding new engine swaps to pre-existing cars and not all of them being better/more powerful options.

Don’t get wrong, some of the swaps some cars get currently are absolute wonders, but there’s plenty of potential out there AND potentially less work needed to do so.

For example, Ford Mustangs could get the Turbo 2.3 Ecoboost from the Focus RS as an option.

And if adding engine swaps retroactively is sounding like something they haven't done before for Forza, they actually already did so on FH5. 🧐

Both the Forsberg Racing Toyota Camary 2JZ Nascar and the Lancer Evo Time Attack had engine swaps added to them long after they were added, The Racing 7.2 V8 for both cars, plus the 1.6 Turbo Rally for the Evo.

Could even include them in a theme for each Series Update. 👍
 
The Eunos Cosmos is nice, but the thing I'm most excited for; Finally an update to Spec Racing!!

Great to see the Edamame Circuit added in there and great they're adding car pass cars in there too. I hope this continues every couple of months.
 
I just nabbed a pic of the 2CV in the wild, by the location I believe the 7-11 store will be going.
07f475cd-baa9-40fe-b668-1affdbe611af.webp
 
I like these engine swaps being added! I wonder if some are weaker in case we'd like to fit the cars in lower class if needed! 👍

Also, Eunos Cosmo!! I'm gonna tune 'er up in a Megaspeed like I did in Gran Turismo 1!! :D
 
Last edited:
EUNOS COSMO!!! Another car I've wanted to see in a modern video game for ages.

Quite happy about the returning Prelude, the Espada (My favourite Lamborghini!!) and 2CV..

and man the car pass cars... the Datsun Rally, and the modern stuff like the M4 CS, AMG GT 63 S and Purosangue. Good choices.

But... Deberti and Saleen? Seriously? There’s a plethora of cars from FH4/FH5 that are unique. Damn.
 
The old Prelude model with the USDM bumpers, an old Saleen. I'm getting sick and tired with the scattershot nature of the car choices, especially as criticism of such is everywhere on socials.
 
Came here to post a couple of videos and catch up with the thread



And what do I find...?
Why does the phrase 'mismatched nuts' make me giggle so much? I'm such a kid 😂😂😂

You naughty boy. Fair warning: keep this up, and you'll get the sack.
A load of old bollocks as usual! ;)
 
VXR
The old Prelude model with the USDM bumpers, an old Saleen. I'm getting sick and tired with the scattershot nature of the car choices, especially as criticism of such is everywhere on socials.
And quite redundant choices, in my humble opinion. If you wanted to put another Saleen and a Mustang in the game, you could easily throw in the S302 Black Label from FM2023 — two birds with one stone.

As for the Prelude... I can live with the US-spec version, but yeah, it's just like the Acura Integra Type R situation. The game is set in Japan, so why not the proper JDM Honda DC2 Integra instead?

Playground Games, you have an entire automotive universe at your disposal (between returning cars, new-to-Forza cars... man some redundant and useless recycles and No Suzuki Cappuccino makes Vincenzo a dull boy). And when you actually try, you give us absolute gems like the Renault Spider, Eunos, and the SE048SP... So why do you always seem to drop the ball on the easiest things?
 
Last edited:
Did someone at the car list curating team make a typo and everyone else just went with it? Why the hell would they bother with the M4 CS and not add the obvious CSL?
The CSL was a pre-facelift model, the CS is the top-of-the-line of the facelift, so that's probably the reason they picked that one, to avoid the duplicate allegations and to have the model replace the older M4 Comp for the future.
 
Last edited:
The CSL was a pre-facelift model, the CS is the top-of-the-line of the facelift, so that's probably the reason they picked that one, to avoid the duplicate allegations and to have the model replace the older M4 Comp for the future.
Yeah this makes sense. The CS trim is already in there with the M2, so may as well start adding in CS trims of the M5 and M3 if they exist.

On the note of the Saleen S7, though--my take is, they probably added this so folks who did want the stock S7 over the LM could use it to build their own track toy. It's in Retro Super Cars too, while the S7 LM is in Extreme Track Toys, so it helps to flesh out that particular pool of cars.

Full thoughts on the update coming soon.
 
Yeah this makes sense. The CS trim is already in there with the M2, so may as well start adding in CS trims of the M5 and M3 if they exist.
The M2 CS is not in the game yet to my knowledge
 
The Cosmo and Prelude are the only things remotely cool. FH6 is giving FH5 a run for its money when it comes to being completely uninteresting.
 
M4, Cosmo, prelude and 2cv are the ones that interest me.

The Merc is cool but I feel I'm going to be disappointed by it compared to motorfest with all the customisation it has on there.
 
I can now 4.2 V8 swap into the Audi R8 LMS?

I know what I'm doing when I download the update tonight (alonside spec racing!)

Looks like lots of interesting potential engine downgrades in here too
I can't tune but as an avid buyer of other people's setups I'm glad they added swaps before underglow lights. Anything that has a potential to shake up the current meta hegemony in the tunes market can only make things more interesting.
 
Last edited:
Not surprisingly, the 7-11 Egg Sandwich mascot is very cute. I’m hoping that parking the Dodge Ram SRT-10 at the 7-11 Evolving World car meet will unlock the Egg-cellent badge I missed when the Ram was introduced.
95099254-7680-4716-b3df-e17f7c39fe20.webp
 
Normally they put an image of the new collectible, an image of some of the cars grouped, and a preview image for the next series in their blog post...

... but nowt this time 🤔

Edit: No video either? Yeesh.
 
Last edited:

Is the in world 7 Eleven? Or made in Event Lab?

Pretty happy with the update, the Monaro 427 is new to Horizon, had been waiting for it after only playing with in Motorsport for so long. Car Pass cars are pretty great too, the Rally 240 felt inevitable to join the game eventually.
 
Last edited:
Not surprisingly, the 7-11 Egg Sandwich mascot is very cute. I’m hoping that parking the Dodge Ram SRT-10 at the 7-11 Evolving World car meet will unlock the Egg-cellent badge I missed when the Ram was introduced.
View attachment 1569413
7-11 Pizza is actually not bad at all in my opinion, I tried it before and I liked it! ...Thankfully it didn't have Fermented Bean Curds on it like I saw on a challenge video on YouTube ending up in a ''Nausea'' !! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Is the in world 7 Eleven? Or made in Event Lab?

Pretty happy with the update, the Monaro 427 is new to Horizon, had been waiting for it after only playing with in Motorsport for so long. Car Pass cars are pretty great too, the Rally 240 felt inevitable to join the game eventually.
My estate, it’s open 🙂
 
Is anyone able to look into the files and see if the Prelude still has the Mugen aero for aftermarket options?
 
Is anyone able to look into the files and see if the Prelude still has the Mugen aero for aftermarket options?
My guess is since it's come from the latest Motorsport it will have the exact same option it had on there.
 
Is anyone able to look into the files and see if the Prelude still has the Mugen aero for aftermarket options?
Yes it has mugen and kaminari bodykit from FM7
- BMW M4 CS has Adro widebody. the blogpost kind of hint this by saying "Could that exterior be more dramatic? We don't know, but we are sure our players will try." it also has some other parts, if im guessing its from BMW
m4 Cs.webp


- Eunos Cosmo has a spoiler and mudflap
eunos.webp


- Mercede AMG GT 63 has a front bumper and rear spoiler
 
Back