Forza Horizon 6 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 10,269 comments
  • 1,046,169 views
My 2¢ on the eleven new cars revealed yesterday (please note these are not my opinions of the cars themselves, but rather my interest and expected enjoyment of them):

2025 BMW M4 CS ★★★☆☆ Big nose aside, I’m sure this is going to be a very enjoyable car.
1970 Citroën 2CV ★★★★☆ Oh, the joy of a small, slow car with a mountain of character.
1972 Datsun 240Z #5 Rallye ★★★☆☆ A rally legend. Should be a lot of fun.
2018 DiBerti Ford Mustang GT ★☆☆☆☆ Like every DiBerti, this will sit in my garage and gather dust.
1990 Euros Cosmo: ★★★★★ This is my IRL dream car. If I had the money, I’d find the cleanest 3-rotor example I could and import it to the US.
2024 Ferrari Purosangue ★★★☆☆ I’m actually looking forward to seeing what this can do.
2000 Honda Prelude Type SH ★★★☆☆ Never underestimate a Prelude.
1973 Lamborghini Espada 400 GT ★★★★☆ It warms my vintage Lamborghini heart to see this return, and gives me hope for the Jalpa and Jarama.
2024 Mercedes-AMG GT 63 4Matic+ ★★☆☆☆ I know this is a massively competent car, but it’s kind of a nothing burger to me.
2004 Saleen S7 ★☆☆☆☆ Another very capable garage queen.
1968 Holden Monaro GTS 327 ★★★★☆ Finally, we get this in Horizon. Odd that it was released in FM7 while FH3, set in Australia, was still the current Horizon, yet we never got it.
View attachment 1569663
View attachment 1569664
I agree with you about the Espada. There's so much charm in the less mainstream Lamborghinis. Everyone loves the Miura, Countach, etc., and of course, they are masterpieces, but the Espada, Jarama, Urraco and Jalpa/Silhouette deserve a lot of respect too.

By the way, having a Urraco in a videogame would be an absolute blast for my tastes, and also the 1st Lamborghini, the 350 GT, needs to be in a videogame.

Eunos Cosmo is exactly the type of car I wanted to see more of in Horizon 6: Japanese, not so well known by the majority of players, but absolutely fascinating and full of character.

Cars like this are what make a Japanese setting so exciting to me. There are so many weird, forgotten or overlooked cars from the '80s, '90s and 2000s that deserve to be rediscovered ;-)
 
Last edited:
Yet, there's no source listed. I'll believe what PGG says over a random X account.
Dealabs is a reliable source of information about release dates, and it's now being corroborated by Tom Warren

 
Yet, there's no source listed. I'll believe what PGG says over a random X account.
Not totally random. Billbil-kun's supposed to have a "90% hit rate" on his rumours panning out thanks to having "backend access" to retail databases and the like.

[EDIT]Bloody tree'd again
 
Last edited:
Isn't the same leaker who have tweeted the cover of FH6 ahead of the Showcase?
 
kjb
I'm glad to see it's finally coming to the PS5. TBH I will probably not get it at launch I will wait not because I think it is going to be bad but I want to wait until all of the DLC released and wait for a sale like I did with FH5. TBH I am not surprised they wanted to miss the GTA6 window to release after the euphoria from GTA6 died down a wee bit
I definitely would wait for a sale. It's basically the same FH experience but in Japan.
 
The expansions won't drop until probably later in 2027, so if I'm a PS5 user I would wait for then.

But, if you're on PC, you don't have a Series X, and you want to off-load your FH6 progress to a console so you can have it all there, the PS5 version is a great option.
 
I definitely would wait for a sale. It's basically the same FH experience but in Japan.
Yeah I plan on that. I am still working my way through 5.
 
Back