Forza Horizon - Post your latest pics

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 2,105 comments
GetPhoto-1.ashx.jpeg
GetPhoto.ashx.jpg
GetPhoto.ashx.jpeg

Holy freaking 🤬 these are nice.

Thanks bud! I took over 50 shots of the 918. Those are some of my favorites. I often don't know if people enjoy them until someone says something, so thanks for the reply! I try to give each car its own style when I take pics, so none of my cars ever look like they were photographed the same way. Figured the 918 deserved a dark and metallic vibe to it due to its brilliant use of tech and machinery...

While I watched the 24 Hours of Le Mans on my main TV, I plugged the original Horizon into my 360 which is hooked up to a small TV next to my big TV. I drove a lot of cars that never made it to FH2, but I spent the most time with my absolute favorite from FH1, the Mazda RX-3.

Alright guys I'm testing some stuff and needing a few opinions.... I have first posted the upload from fm.net the only edit being some layering and cutting to remove the watermark. The next photo is straight from the xbox again no editing for color contrast anything like that, in terms of quality, do you guys see enough of a difference to prefer one over another? I am seeing some color and contrast differences between the two and since I was not expecting that I'm not able to comment on which is more accurate to what I wanted/saw on screen (plus I'm using the wifes Chromebook so it's not worth really looking). On my iPhone I am not really seeing a big difference in quality leading me to beleive it may be better to use the screen captures since you don't have to worry as much about the watermark. ANyway here are the pictures:

FM.net upload:
911 Test by Justin Frizzell, on Flickr

Xbox One Screencapture:
911 Test by Justin Frizzell, on Flickr

Back