Forza Motorsport (2023) Livery Thread

Italy
Italy
Yellohead
Clydeyellow
1697079518862.png

Here's where you can share the Forza paint booth creations that make you proud (and even those that don't).

And let me get this party started with the first paint I've created in Forza Motorsport! Just a quick livery for the Week 1 Spotlight car, the Subaru BRZ.

Filename: #23 Dunlop

I've also ported three replica paintjobs from older games, and made them available with some very minor adaptations and improvements. The Gunston BMW (filename: #10 Gunston) was originally raced in the 1979 Kyalami 1000km, so it's a must-have now that the South African racing venue's available. And the two 190E paints (filenames: #3 Sonax, #23 Karcher) may be useful for people looking to tackle the Track Specials event in the Builders Cup!

Anyone else missing Forza Horizon 5's Creator Codes?

How did you get the wheels so blackon the BRZ?
I used a metallic flake paint - which, oddly enough, seems to work on most wheels. I've also fitted Titan7 wheels (don't remember the specific model) to the car.

As there seems to be a glitch that allows players to appropriate other people's paints, and in solidarity with the choice made by many livery makers, I've temporarily taken all of my paints off the Storefront. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

As there seems to be a glitch that allows players to appropriate other people's paints, and in solidarity with the choice made by many livery makers, I've temporarily taken all of my paints off the Storefront. Hopefully they'll be back soon.
I've done the same for the moment too, could you let us know when this issue is resolved?

I've done the same for the moment too, could you let us know when this issue is resolved?
Apologies for the belated update, but: some people tried to see if the method used to unlock livery groups and tunes worked on paints, and apparently it doesn't. Regardless, as of Update 2 the entire exploit has been patched away - so it should be safe to share content again.

On that note, two new paints!

Filename: #35 Rays

Filename: #74 Motul

Last edited:
Back