Forza Motorsport (2023): The Bugfest Thread

Seems the applying upgrade bug has come back for me after the update. And the annoying game not saving progress bug as well.
Am wondering if these two bugs are due the always online element of the game or not.
Ended up having to do the same races 3 times cause of it, but the game keeps the car level, driver level and credits earned before the upgrade bug sets in.
Really annoying that the bug has returned after it was fixed in the update.

Nothing new, but just for the record, a lap I did of Le Mans with 'Guess where the track goes' mode activated. Hopefully tomorrow at least this dreadful bug is gone for good, being able to drive around a track would be a nice step ahead...

Last edited:
What I'm about to describe has happened to me a few times and it's really annoying:
After doing a few events in career mode last night, I went into free play, picked a car, picked the track and the mode, but as soon as I confirm my settings, the game fails to load. I press the back button which sends me back to the menu, after which I restart the game and everything works just fine. I can't believe this issue hasn't been addressed yet.

The Corvettes are mislabeled when you’re looking at the driver list or race results. The C5 Z06 says C4 Z06, the C6 ZR-1 says C5 ZR-1, and I think the C2 said C3. So many little errors…

Last edited:
It appears that since Update 2 I can no longer look for tunes, I just get an infinite loading screen on the details panel and have to download them to see what it even is. I dunno what changed to cause this but pretty annoying.

It appears that since Update 2 I can no longer look for tunes, I just get an infinite loading screen on the details panel and have to download them to see what it even is. I dunno what changed to cause this but pretty annoying.
This has always been the case for me since FM7 and the update didn't change it.

Back