What Version Do You Intend To Buy

• Limited Collectors Edition

Votes: 223 68.2%
  • Standard Edition

Votes: 61 18.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 43 13.1%

• Total voters
Played rivals a couple of times, made 200,000 credits and went on an auction house spending spree resulting in some 30 cars, all under 10,000cr.
Getting M3s, miuras, 037s and rs6s and cars along those lines for 5,000 is just insane.

What is this auction you are speaking of???

I'm with you. The first thing I did after that first awful race (why do they force you to race with all the aids on?) was turn all aids off and set the A.I. to the hardest difficulty setting and I'm finding the game to be extremely easy. Even with an underpowered car, 90% of the time I'm in first place before the first corner. A little disappointing, but once I get my wheel set back up I'll be racing online so the single player A.I. won't really matter.

Parker
Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but where are you guys finding the option to set the AI difficulty? Because I think mine is set to Professional (or whatever by default) b/c some of these AI cars are pretty quick when they're not rear ending you into corners. I'm running in the World Tour as well, to clarify.

With FM3 you could access the Auction House with a silver XBL membership but to receive gift cars or view people's Storefronts I think you needed gold. Not sure about FM4 though.

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but where are you guys finding the option to set the AI difficulty? Because I think mine is set to Professional (or whatever by default) b/c some of these AI cars are pretty quick when they're not rear ending you into corners. I'm running in the World Tour as well, to clarify.

After you load a race there is an option to set the difficulty.

Are you talking about Gold XBL?

Wow, don't have to be a dick about it...

lol what.

OGL
Anyway, also why are patches for FM and GT so different in sizes. Like really a single patch for GT is at least 10 times bigger than 7 Mb:crazy:

Microsoft enforces a max file size for their updates.

Anyone know what the 7MB update was?
I heard they reduced the traction on the drag strip. Which is not good news at all especially since I have been working on wheelie drag tunes. I felt the drag traction even with slicks still was too low. The forzamotorsport site is taking a pounding today and hardly loads so its hard to tell whats going on but, it doesnt sound good if its with the traction.

You can set the AI difficulty in the even playlist.

You can set the AI difficulty in Autovista

You can't control the AI difficulty in the career mode (world tour). I have my settings set to professional or whatever the highest setting is and the AI can be really tough at times. No assists, no traction control, manual w clutch. Nothing on. I am level 20. It gets harder for sure as you level up.

Last edited:
I think they fix the simulation steering, it doesn't feel assisted like it did yesterday, feel much better! =)

This. It might do other things as well, but this is the one thing it did that I like the most. Funny enough, I'm actually better now that it's given me full control and isn't trying to help me.

I heard they reduced the traction on the drag strip. Which is not good news at all especially since I have been working on wheelie drag tunes. I felt the drag traction even with slicks still was too low. The forzamotorsport site is taking a pounding today and hardly loads so its hard to tell whats going on but, it doesnt sound good if its with the traction.

I really hope they didn't do that, don't have the game yet myself(holland gets it tommorow) but if this is treu im selling my lce.
People are complaining that fm4 drag slicks arnt giving enough grip, and they reduce it extra.... really nice guys there at turn 10, fm3 all over again....👎

I think the drag strip w/slicks felt perfect. I spent a couple hours getting a 78 Mustang King Cobra tuned for the Monthly Drag Event (Rivals). Left it in 69th place :sly: running 11.034. If they changed the traction, that leaderboard needs reset.

There are a few more important things to patch than something nobody has complained about or was fine to begin with. Turn 10 isn't that stupid. I believe the invisible Liveries and other small issues will be dealt with long before any physics are touched (if they are touched at all).

There are a few more important things to patch than something nobody has complained about or was fine to begin with. Turn 10 isn't that stupid. I believe the invisible Liveries and other small issues will be dealt with long before any physics are touched (if they are touched at all).

Another person posted that their transparent liveries were fixed after the patch. Whether it is true or not is another story.

Back