Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
The rim selection has not changed since Forza 3. Absolutely pathetic. The only plus side is the addition of different finishes such as the titanium lip seen on one of the rims. Here's to hoping new rims are included in their DLC plans...

Other things noticed:
  • The Forza front lip is the same, canards and all.
  • The Forza rear wing looks much better and actually has pieces to match paint color.
  • I guess we'll never see the Forza rear diffuser again...
  • I like how brake upgrades are visual this time around (I think rotors used to change, but now so do the calipers).
  • The smooth ride-height transition when changing suspensions is pretty nice.
I'm quite positive calipers changed as well to carbon ceramics.

All I can say is WOW!! I would have never thought how clean the cars look. :eek::drool: And a larger variety of cars to boot.👍

I'm quite positive calipers changed as well to carbon ceramics.
Not to this degree though. When you upgrade your brakes, you get some big old calipers on there (I think they're 4-pots). Plus, you actually see them swapped out in real-time. Before it was glitchy and you didn't see the upgrades until you purchased and installed them. The same goes for tires which is pretty nice.

That topgear race is pure comedy.But its funny how in forza and in gt6 you have to start out with compact cars in career.Actually the genesis is a good car to start with.If it makes it into gt6 and I have enough $$ that would be my first car.

That topgear race is pure comedy.But its funny how in forza and in gt6 you have to start out with compact cars in career.Actually the genesis is a good car to start with.If it makes it into gt6 and I have enough $$ that would be my first car.
Yep, the 2013 Gen Coupe is in GT6. I own a 2011 Gen Coupe 3.8 Track in real life, and I can contest just how much Forza nails the feel and sound (regardless of the '13 getting direct injection and 50 more hp - the engine and vehicle dynamics are still incredibly similar).

Wow, I gotta say the AI in those first races where he spun out, they totally avoided him with no prob. Bravo!

PS. these guys are acting like they have never played a Forza game before, they don't understand the menu structure by now?!?!?

PSS. Kind of bummed to see after finishing a race, it fades out, instead of going right into a replay style view like in FM4. The car rattling noises are such a great touch!

Last edited:
New comparative Project Cars Vs Forza Motorsport 5 in the Australian Bathurst circuit,

Project Cars looks just a tiny bit better imo. The details in the asphalt were incredible, plus the leaves on the ground from the trees just added something :drool:

New comparative Project Cars Vs Forza Motorsport 5 in the Australian Bathurst circuit,

The trees is where Forza looses out. Damn i knew it when i saw the first screenshot. Am i the only one who doesn't like the MadMax yellowish theme?

Here is a test video I made with my Elgato.

Thinking about doing a series where I show off each vehicle in the game and race them on a track.

Last edited:
Hello

New comparative Forza Motorsport 5 Vs Real life in the legendary Silverstone circuit

a greeting

Last edited:
Back