Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
^When I saw 354 on the speedometer my eyes popped out until I noticed it was in km/h :D

For comparison one of the timed achievements is to reach 245 mph in a McLaren P1 which is 394 km/h.

So after a large amount of tweaking I finally made my RWD SRT4 competitive in A Class. Quite a little grip machine once you get it balanced.

Gamertag is Minty TS if you want it. It does still take some throttle control to keep the back end in, but it's really easy to recover it if you do go a little hard on the throttle. Let me know if you think it could use some more work, if you do download it.

Gamertag is Minty TS if you want it. It does still take some throttle control to keep the back end in, but it's really easy to recover it if you do go a little hard on the throttle. Let me know if you think it could use some more work, if you do download it.
So I gave it a try yesterday and I'm impressed with how much traction it has on 255's with 450 hp.

I did notice that tire pressure seemed a bit high after just a lap: fronts @ 36.5 psi and rears @ 35.5 psi. If it's anything like FM4, 32 psi is the sweet spot for maximum grip.

That might explain why I found myself accidentally power drifting through a corner with just minimal throttle.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking there'd be more tweaking to do, so I'll go ahead and work on it a bit more when I get a chance to play later.

EDIT: @HAL20XX, worked a little more on it. Current version is uploaded, not really sure how to get rid of the old one, though. It felt good to me when I got all fours around 27-29 degrees.

Last edited:
You can do slow motion replays in Upload too? Excellent.

Video I made again to test out the quality I can reach on Youtube.

Unlucky about that last bump, you nearly had a certified lap 2.

I noticed your video was 5:02, I thought five minutes was the maximum in Game DVR? I was wondering whether there's any way to extend that for longer races. You're using a capture card to stream, right?

Back on topic I love this guy's channel. His Assetto Corsa vids are great as well.

Last edited:
Unlucky about that last bump, you nearly had a certified lap 2.

I noticed your video was 5:02, I thought five minutes was the maximum in Game DVR? I was wondering whether there's any way to extend that for longer races. You're using a capture card to stream, right?

Back on topic I love this guy's channel. His Assetto Corsa vids are great as well.

That race and my broadcast are recorded using a Elgato.

The captures are at 1080p and the broadcast is 720p because of Twitch limitations.

Back