Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
Nice video of the Aston, kills my worry about the kerbs being unrideable like in FM4 :)

Gamespot stream gameplay

Last edited:
Some of the echo effects sound quite bad to me, like some naff studio hall effects. Everytime it cuts in I can't shake it.

Car render looks impressive

I see the braking is like the other Forza games. Every video has the player with the joypad snatching the brakes and end up braking too early, stop start stop through the corner and zig zagging. i tend to feel a bit more progression is needed for the new player who tend to grab on the brakes.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if maybe the "on/off" effect the echo has could be due to audio compression and channel separation. I'm wondering if it'll sound like more of an actual transition when running straight from the box to speakers/headphones.

They like to play bumper cars with the AI. Pretty easy way to win back in the olden days of GT. ;)

About halfway through the video I did have the thought that if they were in GT they would have been in first. As it was they were in 11th or 12th or something and fighting to stay there.

The AI looked pretty great to me. A little contact, but not any more than I'd expect from an average online room. The player was far more aggressive with them than they were with him.

Slick.

I can envisage many using the leafy park area of Praha for photomode shots. Looks wonderful with all the trees.

This really impressed me though the screeching of the tires is a bit :confused: But the Next Gen rendering is pretty damn off the charts

Those look like carefully chosen and well thought out camera angles. Can't wait to see full replays of other tracks with tighter groups of cars.

Tuning menu video, visual brake upgrades now and the Forza Wing end plates are paintable! :D wheel choice is relatively similar though :(

Looks like that person is more used to GT judging by their driving style.:sly:
Thats low LOL
But Excuse you?!? You mean to say NFS or GTA ..

Altho i have to admit i do that to the AI

They need to work on the smoke effects, but everything else looks great!

Like playing in a cinematic cutscene :)
Need to work on the tire squeaks (the sound of which are over boosted and annoying), and the body contact damage noise which is the same sound everytime .

T10 could have made the effort to record different sound for different type of damage. Would have made the experience better for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rim selection has not changed since Forza 3. Absolutely pathetic. The only plus side is the addition of different finishes such as the titanium lip seen on one of the rims. Here's to hoping new rims are included in their DLC plans...

Other things noticed:
  • The Forza front lip is the same, canards and all.
  • The Forza rear wing looks much better and actually has pieces to match paint color.
  • I guess we'll never see the Forza rear diffuser again...
  • I like how brake upgrades are visual this time around (I think rotors used to change, but now so do the calipers).
  • The smooth ride-height transition when changing suspensions is pretty nice.

Anyone knows if I can combine Forza front lip with other body kit? In previous versions it always changes to default bumper with Forza lip.

Back