Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments
This week's garage:

Ariel Atom V8: Oh sweet lord, yes. I wouldn't mind one of the weaker ones, but still - wow.
bb24ecb0-f5db-4b06-bb5e-a5615e3b5b87.jpg

(Full-size here)

Honda S2000 CR: A nice hardtop addition.
3abc7ef1-f41e-4564-b256-9696d160842b.jpg

(Full-size here)

Ford Fiesta ST: I've been waiting for this one, even if we already knew about it.
2f50942e-14c0-46a6-b2ec-92fcffb17780.jpg

(Full-size here)

Mazda Miata: Nice that they've brought it up to 2013 specs, but still would prefer the actual soft-top.
9d847d94-cf23-4dc2-a063-a6b5684a5dd3.jpg

(Full-size here)

Audi RS7: Knew about it months ago, nice to see it in game though.
ce4cad8b-c4e3-4101-b5f9-007aa4c8f64f.jpg

(Full-size here)

The S2000 finally getting the refresh it has needed for a long time. Hopefully the 3 major V12 Ferraris are updated more correctly.

The S2000 finally getting the refresh it has needed for a long time. Hopefully the 3 major V12 Ferraris are updated more correctly.
agreed. I like that they are using the AP2, I always liked the lights more on that model.

Ariel Atom, finally this car has made it in. It would have been sweet to get the Atom Mugen Edition, maybe next time. S2K looking good!

I'd prefer the Mugen Atom, too. Would be easy to add it though, either as filler or DLC.

I might have had a slight crisis at the sight of the Atom...

I wouldn't mind a Caterham or two, while we're at it.

I'm pleased to see the Fiesta is the five door. Do they not get a three door Fiesta in North America?

This week's garage:
Ariel Atom V8: Oh sweet lord, yes. I wouldn't mind one of the weaker ones, but still - wow.

(Full-size here)

Ariel Atom V8. Oh dang that should confirm that we finally have legs from the knees down in F5 unlike the other Forza games. Well lets hope so or will make for some hilarious pics. :lol:

OH YEAH!!!!
Forza5_LaFerrari_Announcement_WM.jpg

(Full-size here)

Honda S2000 CR: A nice hardtop addition.
3abc7ef1-f41e-4564-b256-9696d160842b.jpg

(Full-size here)

Ford Fiesta ST: I've been waiting for this one, even if we already knew about it.
2f50942e-14c0-46a6-b2ec-92fcffb17780.jpg

(Full-size here)

Mazda Miata: Nice that they've brought it up to 2013 specs, but still would prefer the actual soft-top.
9d847d94-cf23-4dc2-a063-a6b5684a5dd3.jpg

(Full-size here)

Audi RS7: Knew about it months ago, nice to see it in game though.
ce4cad8b-c4e3-4101-b5f9-007aa4c8f64f.jpg

(Full-size here)[/quote]

Yeah man, that is the big dog, P1, LaFerrari (still shakin about the name though) what will they do next? :)
Ford GT90?!

Though how does the saying go? "Wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first."

Oh my...LaFerrari never even looked that brilliant in real life pictures to me. I haven't had a penchant for it, and its exterior styling didn't automatically get my full approval when I first saw a picture of it. To me it's a bit awkwardly proportioned. There's that overly pointy nose, the side profile which felt rather empty, and rims that didn't wholly match the body's fervor presence. And from some angles there seemed to be a lack of linearity on the contours - there's a sense of disconnection between the front first quarter of the whole car's size and the rest of it, if viewed between the top and front.

If it was presented that way with a similar angle and lighting effects, it would be love at first sight. Good job T10 and whoever decided to capture the car that way in the game. That picture actually made me like LaFerrari much more now, even though it's not a real shot. So much feel and energy. :drool:

Oh my...LaFerrari never even looked that brilliant in real life pictures to me. I haven't had a penchant for it, and its exterior styling didn't automatically get my full approval when I first saw a picture of it. To me it's a bit awkwardly proportioned. There's that overly pointy nose, the side profile which felt rather empty, and rims that didn't wholly match the body's fervor presence. And from some angles there seemed to be a lack of linearity on the contours - there's a sense of disconnection between the front first quarter of the whole car's size and the rest of it, if viewed between the top and front.

If it was presented that way with a similar angle and lighting effects, it would be love at first sight. Good job T10 and whoever decided to capture the car that way in the game. That picture actually made me like LaFerrari much more now, even though it's not a real shot. So much feel and energy. :drool:

I think thats because the rear spoiler is up. The car also features active aero in the diffuser area wich will be good to see in FM5. Man i cant wait for the ForzaVista by Jeremy about this car.

Back