Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments
The rear was not the part that I didn't like, I think it looked great even without the rear spoiler being raised. But that's just the case if only the rear's shown. I think you're kinda right, then. I imagined it without the rear spoiler being raised - the car would seem flatter, and its supposedly powerful presence would be less accentuated.

I suppose Jeremy's gonna at least make a single hint about its translation to English, like what he did in one of the series 20 episodes. (The Ferrari TheFerrari)

Couple of screen grabs I took from the Launch Trailer

Marbles at Sebring
image.jpg

Possibly a new 'Benchmark' track?
image.jpg

LCE/Day One R8 with possible Forza Aero
image.jpg

And just a few others, nothing new
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jeesh look at the rear tyres of those classsic F1 cars.

So the full list is released. We will get about 200 cars at launch. I'm pretty happy with that ForzaVista for all of them. CONSISTANCY...(chuckels..)

That Lotus f1 needs a nice Ferrari livery.

Forza is kicking butt when it comes to historical cars, race cars in fact.

Ditto. Looks very impressive, I'm going to be so sad though because I probably wont get the game till late December.

I will make sure to tag you in every post I make with pictures, just to make your wait more......err.....bearable :P

Wow, for the first time ever in the Forza series, this 100% fooled me as being a real shot until I saw the logo.
I'm actually not entirely sure I can believe that's not a real photo....

This one seems really hard to find fault with, as well. Right down to the reflections on the chrome accents of the tail lights.

I'm tempted to start looking around the house for things I can sell and ways to save money, because waiting past launch is going to be difficult for me. Even with the low car and track count I can't imagine this being anything less than amazing.

Back