Forza Motorsport 6 A.I. cheating ?

• Thread starter turk1993
  • 33 comments
I've encountered people driving either a LaFerrari, Ultima GTR or a McLaren P1 and encountered them cheating. On the Challenger Series, I encountered @SlipZtrEm's Drivatar driving a Pontiac Solstice and he was seen cheating.

I've encountered people driving either a LaFerrari, Ultima GTR or a McLaren P1 and encountered them cheating. On the Challenger Series, I encountered @SlipZtrEm's Drivatar driving a Pontiac Solstice and he was seen cheating.

What was he doing? I'm curious, since I rarely run into GTP Members' drivatars in races. I've seen @ImaRobot and @Terronium-12 most, and they've never stuck out for anything particularly ill-natured.

Odd that he was driving a Solstice. I did just buy one, but I've yet to take it out. Was it orange, and did it sound roughly LS1-powered? :D

I'm still surprised my drivatar isn't an outright rage-laced murderous scumbag considering how often the AI makes me want to rip the skin off of baby animals. :lol:

What was he doing? I'm curious, since I rarely run into GTP Members' drivatars in races. I've seen @ImaRobot and @Terronium-12 most, and they've never stuck out for anything particularly ill-natured.

Odd that he was driving a Solstice. I did just buy one, but I've yet to take it out. Was it orange, and did it sound roughly LS1-powered? :D
I saw your Drivatar in a blue Solstice and was probably tuned to 600PP (A class) in the game, so probably it uses the base engine of the Solstice and your Drivatar seemed to be cheating and wanting to ram my car over. But then I had to fight back against your Drivatar so I can win... :mischievous:

Overall, if Gran Turismo's AI are like zombies, then Forza's AI are like they're from the zoo.

Last edited:
Back