Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
That also sounds like it's missing the point since my joke was about people being over sensitive, not the difference between dates and abbreviations.

Presumably people will choose to refer to old sailing vessels as "Steam Ship" this or that, in case the "S.S." prefix reminds them of genocide.

Fair enough, and the "abreviations/dates" comment was just me feeling pedantic and being in a bad mood, sorry. It's not that I agree with their choice or would do the same, I can just see why their marketing team decided to do so. Jokes like "___ will have to change/remove ____" make it sound like people think some governing body forced them to change to appease the few people who got upset over nothing.

And something I forgot to mention; I do think it's ridiculous that they're going back and changing the badges or outright removing them from older cars. I meant I could see them taking that approach moving forward, but going back and changing historical cars for such a small thing just seems really stupid.

^ If this really is the case, I guess that what happens when you sleep on certain manufacturers.

Seeking to make a dEAl with the devil! ;)

It looks like there is a few reasons for me to go back to FM5 after all. FM6 doesn't have the Mugen CR-X, Corvette C6 Race Car, BMW M3 DTM, Camaro ZL1, nor Challenger 392 SRT8. I guess I can understand the Camaro ZL1 and Challenger 392 as not the average person will know the differences between those and the ponies in FM6. That doesn't mean though that I won't want to drive them.

It looks like there is a few reasons for me to go back to FM5 after all. FM6 doesn't have the Mugen CR-X, Corvette C6 Race Car, BMW M3 DTM, Camaro ZL1, nor Challenger 392 SRT8. I guess I can understand the Camaro ZL1 and Challenger 392 as not the average person will know the differences between those and the ponies in FM6. That doesn't mean though that I won't want to drive them.
Can't go back to FM5 after playing FM6. The driving just feels numb and wrong. Also dat ugly UI. You really don't quite realize how big of an improvement FM6 is on all fronts until you play both back to back.

Can't go back to FM5 after playing FM6. The driving just feels numb and wrong. Also dat ugly UI. You really don't quite realize how big of an improvement FM6 is on all fronts until you play both back to back
My copy of FM5 is already in the trade-in shop and the data deleted. Got a good price for it :D

and the first of the mystery box known as DLC has been revealed. Sweet, I can't wait to drive the Caparo T1, the last time I've seen that car in a racing game was PGR4. The Cadillac XTS is also a nice touch, but I was honestly hoping for the new ATS-V instead. Oh well, it can't be all performance cars. *shrug*

So I found these on youtube this morning, maybe a launch DLC pack incoming??

1441767541811.gif

A GOD DAMN, FREAKIN' LIMO.

They missed an opportunity: if you're going to use a long a gigantic stretched Caddy, why not use Obama's chariot? That'd be a genre first, surely! :lol:
Release The Beast lol. They could put it in a themed DLC pack along with the Ground Force One van. I can't see the US Gov being too eager to let T10 techs crawl all over their security vehicles though. :lol:

At least with the XTS we now have a car we can race the Wraith in.

Last edited:
One final thing to consider from the whole Chevy/Nazi mess: the inevitable 2016 Camaro SS DLC will also be censored.

Can't go back to FM5 after playing FM6. The driving just feels numb and wrong. Also dat ugly UI. You really don't quite realize how big of an improvement FM6 is on all fronts until you play both back to back.
I never liked F5 in the first place, so after playing F6, there was simply NO reason for me to have F5 on my HD at all. It came digital with my X1 for free. I only had it there to try to build up some hub points and to transfer over a couple vinyls. IMO F6 has improved dang near every complaint I had with F5. It truly is a dramatic difference between F5 and F6. F6 is what F5 should have been.

You do have a point, I haven't touched FM5 that much and I recall the physics not being as fun for driving as in FM6. Plus, I really didn't like the UI in that game in comparison to FM6's UI. I can easily live without the cars I mentioned with all of the cars in FM6 anyway.

The Fast & Furious Car Pack is launch day DLC, so I assume that's all for now.
Yeah this hypothetical DLC with the Caparo, Cadillac Limousine, 2016 Ford Focus RS its either between now and the October Car Pack - or after the October Car Pack - according to BADNED

Considering the videos were pulled, your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps they're done, but the rest of the pack isn't? Or there are issues with them that aren't apparent in a 30 second long video of a chase cam drag run?

Back