Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
The description on the UK store for the ultimate preorder mentioned a day one DLC as well as the F&F and 10th Anniversary pack.

I'll take a screenshot later but it says there on the game in the marketplace section that the first pack of the car pass will arrive in October, it's all good. :)

I'll take a screenshot later but it says there on the game in the marketplace section that the first pack of the car pass will arrive in October, it's all good. :)

Yeah I noticed that too. Although it was confusing because I also recall seeing a September TBA car pack separate from the f and f and October packs but why should VIPs not get it with the car pass?

2015 Focus BTCC on the way as well, perhaps?

I sure hope so. Do the Ghost Games guys at EA research their cars in as much detail as T10? Maybe this car is destined for NFS 2015 (2016 on PC).

SilvMarch-1993-6.jpg

Just drove the BTCC S3. I like it. Good sounds and reminds me of the ToCA 1/2 days. The BMW is nice as well. A45 around Lime Rock amongst the other S class cars, gave me a chance to admire its braking performance. Plus, the first FWD car I drove is the Karcher Avensis. Can't wait til we get the Porsches. There should be a Rennsport Reunion League.

I'm a bit sad that I decided to get PS4 because Forza looks epic. I would even love to get X360 just for Forza 4. Just not having money.
Selling PS4 wouldn't work, my brother would never let me. :lol: I'm used to PS too.

I'm sure somebody has mentioned this before but I'm only realizing it now (and I've had the game for nearly a week at this point): anyone else shocked at the complete lack of Super GT? I can't remember a single Gran Turismo or Forza without relatively current Super GT representation, let alone no representation at all. Really a shame since the shift to DTM regs has kind of made me interested in driving those cars again. I don't like the new NSX road car at all, but I'd love to take the GT500 version for a spin:

vdt0K04.jpg

I'm sure somebody has mentioned this before but I'm only realizing it now (and I've had the game for nearly a week at this point): anyone else shocked at the complete lack of Super GT? I can't remember a single Gran Turismo or Forza without relatively current Super GT representation, let alone no representation at all. Really a shame since the shift to DTM regs has kind of made me interested in driving those cars again. I don't like the new NSX road car at all, but I'd love to take the GT500 version for a spin:

Not any more shocked than I am by the general absence of Japanese tracks. It would be strange to include Super GT without the former.

I love the BTCC cars. To me, they each have their own character. I'm going to race them more and get in depth with set ups at difderent circuits.

I noticed when listening to the lady in Forzavista talk about the 90 IMSA Quattro, she mentions not only the 300ZX (which is coincidentally now in the game) but the RX-7 IMSA car as well. Could we perhaps see this in the game eventually to continue to flesh out the IMSA/Group 5 roster?

Last edited:
Back